Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
All stores in bp???on 13th avenue are closing or relocating

CHANY115

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 10:28 am
47th street corner 13th ave is becoming bank of america, lanes, zahlers and the eye dr are moving, watch out for their big sale comming soon. after they all invested money to make there store nice. nature walk is moving or closing down, there store was sold to someone else, I heard there having a sale now.
s & w is having a warehouse sale on 39th street to raise money and in concord plaza sunday a lot of stores are comming for a sale.
all stores need money to pay there rent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mevater

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 10:43 am
CHANY115 wrote:
47th street corner 13th ave is becoming bank of america, lanes, zahlers and the eye dr are moving
Zahler's invested money in that store without a lease?
Landlords can break a lease?

If landlords break a lease, I'm sure they have to satisfy the tenant.

cindy324

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 3:32 pm
Where are they all moving ??(Lanes, Fashion in Optics, etc) That's just crazy!

ANOTHER BANK?????

chayitty

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 4:19 pm
heard a rummor that there will be a bank there...but upstairs they're making a mall....hmmmm it might only be a rumor but that would really be nice!!

cindy324

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 4:31 pm
Quote:
heard a rummor that there will be a bank there...but upstairs they're making a mall....hmmmm it might only be a rumor but that would really be nice!!

Are you sure you're not talking about the building that's going up on 13th and 42nd?? That one has signs all over it advertising "Retail Space available"

ILOVELIFE

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 8:01 pm
it's so funny how I didn't know anything about the new bank but I was just skimming all the 'relocating' and 'closing this location' ads and was wondering what's gonna be.

Nature Walk is moving/closing
Old dry goods store on 44/45 just closed
Coat Arcade is closing their 13th ave store

Poor businesses. I really feel bad that they're all choking.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 8:28 pm
The bank taking over zahlers and nature walk offered them each $400,000 cash.

CHANY115

Post Thu, May 15 2008, 9:52 pm
lanes, zahlers and fashion optics are becomming bank of america and nature walk sold his property for 3 million bucks to someone else and hes closing and might open in willi town. the stores that have a lease are getting money for it. watch out for there sales comming up. the ownner of lanes told me that she will have a big sale after graduation season is over, end of june and now she makes every week some items on sale. guess what they all pay a few thousand dollars for rent and they need to make double in order to keep there doors open.

overworkedraizy

Post Sun, May 18 2008, 10:48 pm
who needs so much banks on one avenue, we rather needs these 99 cents store

dewyt

Post Mon, May 19 2008, 3:06 am
I agree with raizy...its gonna be a whole avenue of banks!

chayitty

Post Mon, May 19 2008, 8:46 am
cindy324 wrote:
Quote:

Are you sure you're not talking about the building that's going up on 13th and 42nd?? That one has signs all over it advertising "Retail Space available"

no...I heard its going to be on the corner of 47th....I guess we'll wait and see...I also heard its syrian people that is doing this project...
mama bear...I actually heard they each got half a millon????

chocolate moose

Post Mon, May 19 2008, 10:34 am
You're preachin' to the choir. In the city we have a ton of pharmacies and cell phone shops. Along with toomany banks.

I hate that.

CHANY115

Post Mon, May 19 2008, 11:23 pm
nature walk is closing down and zahlers is moving there. also fashion optics is moving to zoldans and lanes is still looking were to go. prices are in the high thousands. I dont know how lanes makes that kind of money. they are not so expensive and have to make those money and rent is not the only expense. salary, electric???
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries