Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Contemporary Dental Implant - Dr Goldschlag
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 6:46 am
Hi, Does anyone have any experience with Dr Goldschlag of Contemporary Dental Implants? He is offering dental implants at crazy low prices but I don’t know if it’s just too good to be true. Would really appreciate any information. Thanks!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 12:42 pm
Bump

amother
Springgreen

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 12:45 pm
I used Dr habib earlier this winter and had a good experience - they were partners (seems like they no longer are) but my husband is in middle of using goldschlag now.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 1:20 pm
amother [ Springgreen ] wrote:
I used Dr habib earlier this winter and had a good experience - they were partners (seems like they no longer are) but my husband is in middle of using goldschlag now.

Thanks, his pricing just seems too good to be true so nervous that it’s a scam of sorts. He’s like $1300 for one tooth when most dentists are closer to 5k

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 10:18 am
Bump

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 3:49 am
Bump

amother
Lotus

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 12:23 pm
Bump. OP, did you end up using them?
Looking into this now. It makes no sense how cheap they are.

amother
Mauve

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:13 pm
Anyone? Researching an implant as well now

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 5:09 pm
I did use them, only to show up to my first appointment and a different Dentist was there. I ended up googling that one and going with him, after they pulled my tooth out to do the implant they suddenly charged me an additional $800 for bone graft, and it was too late to wait and see what I want or research other dentists so I had no choice but to agree. So far x did the implant cuz they keep saying my gums need to heal.

Librarian

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 5:50 pm
Are you sure the price is for the whole job or just for the actual implant? If you need your tooth pulled, that is usually a charge. If you need grafting, that is usually a charge. You will need a crown - is that included in the price? You will need several x-rays, maybe a dental CT scan will that be included? As you can tell, I unfortunately have a lot of experience

Librarian

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 5:51 pm
Oh I see you were charged additionally. Ask how much the crown will be it is usually $$$

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 6:53 pm
I had two implants done by dr goldshlag. He is very gentle & I had a really great experience.

amother
Maple

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 12:37 pm
Anyone had an implant done with Dr Goldschlag since August?

Were you happy?

Did you end up paying more because of an additional charge?

amother
Maple

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 8:30 pm
amother Maple wrote:
Anyone had an implant done with Dr Goldschlag since August?

Were you happy?

Did you end up paying more because of an additional charge?

bump

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 1:01 am
amother Maple wrote:
bump

Bump

amother
Watermelon

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 1:07 am
After looking in to all these cool cheap implant ads someone told me about dr abitbol (used to work for Ezra dental but left and opened his own practice in prevent years)

I went there for my front tooth dental implant. He is increeeedible beyond. Such a light hand. Pleasant personality and office environment.

He overdelivered and ended up reducing the price which was super kind with the excuse that it was easier than he thought!

He also did the extraction for me and since he has an incredible innovative way (plasma healing) to speed up the healing it hardly bled and recovery was a breeze.

Costing me a grand total of 3k

amother
Maple

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 1:17 am
amother Watermelon wrote:
After looking in to all these cool cheap implant ads someone told me about dr abitbol (used to work for Ezra dental but left and opened his own practice in prevent years)

I went there for my front tooth dental implant. He is increeeedible beyond. Such a light hand. Pleasant personality and office environment.

He overdelivered and ended up reducing the price which was super kind with the excuse that it was easier than he thought!

He also did the extraction for me and since he has an incredible innovative way (plasma healing) to speed up the healing it hardly bled and recovery was a breeze.

Costing me a grand total of 3k

Thats great to hear, but Dr Rubin, supposedly the best of Brooklyn dentists who specialize in implants, charges $3,000 per implant too, doesnt he?

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 1:25 am
amother Maple wrote:
Thats great to hear, but Dr Rubin, supposedly the best of Brooklyn dentists who specialize in implants, charges $3,000 per implant too, doesnt he?

I'm doing a front tooth with Dr. Rubin now. After paying for x-rays, the extraction, bone grafting, gum grafting, temporary tooth (Maryland bridge) and post, ill be paying around 7k. This does not include the crown. (Figure another $1500)
I'm not sure why Dr Rubin insists in bone and gum grafting (the gum grafting was so painful) .
I have another few teeth to do and it'll cost around the same amount per tooth.
If I can get out of doing the bone and the gum grafting I would go elsewhere.
Lookimg for leads!
Where is Dr Abutbul located?

amother
Hibiscus

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 4:39 am
amother Puce wrote:
I'm doing a front tooth with Dr. Rubin now. After paying for x-rays, the extraction, bone grafting, gum grafting, temporary tooth (Maryland bridge) and post, ill be paying around 7k. This does not include the crown. (Figure another $1500)
I'm not sure why Dr Rubin insists in bone and gum grafting (the gum grafting was so painful) .
I have another few teeth to do and it'll cost around the same amount per tooth.
If I can get out of doing the bone and the gum grafting I would go elsewhere.
Lookimg for leads!
Where is Dr Abutbul located?

I b"h don't have experience with implants, but I use Dr. Abitbol's practice for regular dentistry. They are amazing! His place is called Smile by Design, and they're located on McDonald and ave N.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 9:41 am
Bump
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries