Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Matt Walsh "What is a Woman"
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:02 am
Did anyone see it?
I wish it was on netflix or hulu
Dont want to spend the extra on it now. Guess im being cheap lol.

I saw some clips on youtube it looks great

stillnewlywed

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:13 am
Yes. It is amazingly done, so informative and a very worthwhile watch.
I have a Daily Wire subscription so it didn't have to pay extra though

amother
Stone

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:31 am
Thanks! Looking forward to watching it. He must be amazing to have an answer to what seems to be such a tough and perplexing question for some these days.😏

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:35 am
It was awesome. Someone sent me the link on Rumble so I was able to watch it but the link is no longer active.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:36 am
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
It was awesome. Someone sent me the link on Rumble so I was able to watch it but the link is no longer active.

ach! if anyone has the link to share plz do so
I went on daily wire and not sure which tier to subscribe to...

amother
Clover

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:38 am
Also looking forward to watch but too cheap to pay Wink

amother
NeonPurple

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:42 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Did anyone see it?
I wish it was on netflix or hulu
Dont want to spend the extra on it now. Guess im being cheap lol.

I saw some clips on youtube it looks great

If it's important enough to you cancel Hulu or Netflix and use the money to subscribe to the Daily Wire. Maybe do it only for a month if you'd rather have Netflix and Hulu?

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 8:44 am
Even in Communist China one is not forced to say a man is a woman.

What does that say about abolition of freedom in USA?

amother
Starflower

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:14 am
Matt Walsh is incredibly misogynistic. I tend to be conservative, but I find his views on women concerning.

hodeez

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:23 am
I so want to watch it but also don't want to pay the subscription. I truly respect his commitment to trolling the left.

Fox

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:29 am
Would love to see it, but not at the cost of supporting The Daily Wire.

BrisketBoss

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:35 am
amother [ Starflower ] wrote:
Matt Walsh is incredibly misogynistic. I tend to be conservative, but I find his views on women concerning.

Interesting, I don't agree. I haven't found him to be too misogynistic for me. My issue is that his arguments, when he bothers to make them, are weak. He doesn't attack the arguments that the Left is actually making. There's no way he could ever win some over.

I watched the whole film. The first half is literally just Matt Walsh trolling, which I understand is appealing to some of you. I was unimpressed. After that it gets into the meat of the issue which is much more interesting. I, too, am deeply concerned about what this culture is doing to us and especially to our children.

flowerpower

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:38 am
https://youtu.be/stkSz507Ct0

Worth the watch!!!!! Worth every second of it

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:40 am
amother [ NeonPurple ] wrote:
If it's important enough to you cancel Hulu or Netflix and use the money to subscribe to the Daily Wire. Maybe do it only for a month if you'd rather have Netflix and Hulu?

these answers are never helpful

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:41 am
Fox wrote:
Would love to see it, but not at the cost of supporting The Daily Wire.

can u explain why?
I listen to him sometimes but I do find his comments quite misogynistic too. especially when he makes these jokes towards his wife about being in the kitchen and stuff. it rubs methe wrong way

flowerpower

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:42 am
BrisketBoss wrote:
Interesting, I don't agree. I haven't found him to be too misogynistic for me. My issue is that his arguments, when he bothers to make them, are weak. He doesn't attack the arguments that the Left is actually making. There's no way he could ever win some over.

I watched the whole film. The first half is literally just Matt Walsh trolling, which I understand is appealing to some of you. I was unimpressed. After that it gets into the meat of the issue which is much more interesting. I, too, am deeply concerned about what this culture is doing to us and especially to our children.

“You can be what you want” said by most adults there is a very sad statement. You cannot be what you want.

Fox

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:44 am
Just curious-- what did people find misogynistic?

flowerpower

amother [ OP ] wrote:
can u explain why?
I listen to him sometimes but I do find his comments quite misogynistic too. especially when he makes these jokes towards his wife about being in the kitchen and stuff. it rubs methe wrong way

He is trying to show that men and women are NOT the sAme. We each have our own strengths. Men tend to be stronger than women although I can open jars and my dh can’t lol.

amother
Nasturtium

amother [ Starflower ] wrote:

How is he "misogynistic"? Especially being that in America, women are called "Karen" for standing up for their rights. And women are losing scholarships, jobs and spots on teams to men who decide they are "women". And women are being silenced and shamed and even punished if they dare to say they are not comfortable with having men in their bathrooms or on their teams. I doubt the feminists that fought for womens rights were fighting for men to take over everything and shame women into silence. Imagine if these feminists would have been shamed and silenced, were would women be today? Why are we undoing everything that women fought for just to appease a small group of people (mostly men pretending to be women but also those who call women "karen" for standing up for their rights) who clearly dont beleive that women should have rights?

flowerpower

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:45 am
13 year olds can take meds and have a life killing (eventually) surgery without a parents consent and the parent can go to prison for not allowing it- that is so messed up!!
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics