Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bra store for very well endowed teen-Passaic/Monsey/Teaneck

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 5:34 pm
Tittle says it all. I am looking for a bra store for my teen. She is very well endowed and heavy as well. Looking for a great bra that is a good fit, AND a sales woman who won’t make her feel bad about herself. She is probably about a 38G/H . The right bra makes all the difference.
I am in Bergen County but can travel to Passaic or Monsey as well. Please recommend which woman to ask for. I have had too many experiences with women who are snobby about young girls not being a size 32A. I need my DD to look her best and feel good about herself.
Thank you.

yaye

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 5:47 pm
Fashion fit in new square. They are so nice and excellent fitters. +1 (845) 354-5534

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 6:39 pm
Thank you.
(And I assume they will not make me feel like a second class citizen even though I don’t speak Yiddish and am clearly not from the community?)

amother
Maple

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 6:51 pm
I second fashion fit. Been going there well over 10 years and I’ve always been happy. I don’t speak a word of Yiddish, I definitely don’t look Chassidish and I’m always welcomed very warmly. If anything I think they greet me with more enthusiasm because they know I’m not from the community and I’m specifically coming to shop there. Also if you tell them you’re not from Monsey they can do alterations on the spot if you need.

amother
Steel

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 6:56 pm
The lingerie place in Atrium plaza in Monsey, we go there from Passaic whenever we need.

amother
Tuberose

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 6:57 pm
Fashion Fit.

I am not chassidish at all and we go there from Passaic.

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 7:01 pm
La plume in Monsey is amazing!!

I did not have the best experience with fashion fit,, but la plume fits amazing and the atmosphere is so nice!

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 7:19 pm
amother [ Steel ] wrote:
The lingerie place in Atrium plaza in Monsey, we go there from Passaic whenever we need.

I second Chic Lingerie. Amazing fit

yaye

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 7:30 pm
I don’t speak Yiddish at not chasidish and have never felt weird or awkward in fashion fit. In a sense I’m more comfortable because hey are totally not from my social scene and I will never meet them anywhere else.

amother
Hosta

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 7:46 pm
Another vote for fashion fit! They are so nice and really work to give a good fit. It’s a bit crammed and can be hard to get their attention when it’s full but it’s always worth it for me…

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 8:32 pm
Does fashion fit sell nursing bras as well?
I’d assume yes, but just want to make sure because now I’m convinced to go there over anywhere else.
Thanks

amother
Maple

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 10:51 pm
amother [ Seashell ] wrote:
Does fashion fit sell nursing bras as well?
I’d assume yes, but just want to make sure because now I’m convinced to go there over anywhere else.
Thanks

Yes and they also convert any regular bra to a nursing bra.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 10:57 pm
amother [ Maple ] wrote:
Yes and they also convert any regular bra to a nursing bra.

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics