Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Stroller Gemach Israel

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 7:39 pm
Hi,
Going to Israel in the summer and don't want to shlep a stroller for the trip.
Is there such a thing as a stroller gemach?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 3:51 pm
Bump

Sesame

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 4:45 pm
There are definitely gemachim for local families that need it. I don’t think it’s fair to ask a community gemach set up for those that need it, unless you tell them you’re coming on vacation and can’t be bothered bringing something with. But even then, local families will not expect to have nothing available to book from their community gemach because vacationers pre booked.

amother
Tuberose

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 4:51 pm
Not sure what age child but a stroller is a real help in airports and the ones that are compact and store overhead you can literally wheel on to the plane so I love using it for extra bags etc. that are not on wheels if there isn’t a child inside (for example we shlepped our car seat on a set of wheels for our 2.5 year old and we shlepped a yoyo with all the bags)

salt

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 2:14 am
Are you going to stay with family, or do you at least have close family or friends that you know in Israel, that you're going to see?
Ask them to ask around in their neighbourhood for someone who can lend a stroller.
We once borrowed a car seat from a neighbour for my brother's kid when they were here for a visit.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics