Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Want to Buy Challah dough to do hafrasha

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 9:27 pm
Hi,
Anyone knows if there is somewhere I can buy challah dough to be able to be mafrish challah? I have such a busy week and there is a challah bake group for a cause dear to my heart that I would like to participate in. I just don't know if I can find the time to make dough.

I had heard Gelbstein's but I called them and they said they sell dough but hafrasha has already been done.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 9:31 pm
You can use a bread maker to make a few small batches of dough, then combine them to an amount enough to take challah.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 9:52 pm
Thanks so much. That might be a good idea for the future, but for right now I don't have a breadmaker and this group hafrasha is this Thursday night...

JenniferK

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 10:22 pm
I can gladly make it for you. Not sure the specifics of the Halacha tho. Does the person who makes it have to make the Bracha or anyone could?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 10:27 pm
That's so nice of you. I would pay you for it of course.. Let me call and find out and let you know...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries