Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
At loss!!!! Please help!!!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 7:00 pm
My son is almost 3 he was toilet trained 3 months ago and was really good about going to the bathroom bh! The past few days I'm going out of my mind he doesn't say that he needs the bathroom and keeps having accidents! Any advice??? I bribed him with a special toy but so far that didn't work

anonymrs

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 7:08 pm
Strep or uti

amother
Navyblue

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 8:39 pm
Check for strep or if he is under the weather and fighting something

amother
Maple

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 8:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My son is almost 3 he was toilet trained 3 months ago and was really good about going to the bathroom bh! The past few days I'm going out of my mind he doesn't say that he needs the bathroom and keeps having accidents! Any advice??? I bribed him with a special toy but so far that didn't work

Can you set an alarm to go off at intervals and have him go then? (Oh! It's the potty alarm! That means it's time to try!) Is it just about remembering/being involved in something else? My stubborn 3 year old won't want to stop playing but if I have an alarm specifically for that she'll usually do it.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 10:47 pm
Start bathroom time again every hour or two depending how much child drinks? and encourage child to tell you when its coming with positive reinforcement. Keep telling him how proud and happy you are when its in the toilet! Hatzlacha

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 11:21 pm
anonymrs wrote:
Strep or uti

Or pinworms

yiddishmom

Post Wed, Jun 15 2022, 11:47 pm
Did the change happen when you started spending the days outside? I think it takes them time to adjust when the summer comes.

Besides for being outside for long stretches, they are also drinking/ having ices much more...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 12:15 am
Thanks everyone for your input appreciated it! I'm going to take him to the doctor tomorrow to check for strep he has been telling me randomly that he throat hurts but didn't connect it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training