Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Dr. Robert Malone - Statement about the CV shots for kids
1  2  Next

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 8:29 am
Dr. Robert Malone is one of the inventors of mRNA technology and has devoted his career to vaccine development.
You can watch the video here: https://globalcovidsummit.org/.....rents

Full Text of Malone Statement
My name is Robert Malone, and I am speaking to you as a parent, grandparent, physician and scientist. I don’t usually read from a prepared speech, but this is so important that I wanted to make sure that I get every single word and scientific fact correct.

I stand by this statement with a career dedicated to vaccine research and development. I’m vaccinated for COVID and I'm generally pro-vaccination. I have devoted my entire career to developing safe and effective ways to prevent and treat infectious diseases.

After this, I will be posting the text of this statement so you can share it with your friends and family.

Before you inject your child - a decision that is irreversible - I wanted to let you know the scientific facts about this genetic vaccine, which is based on the mRNA vaccine technology I created:

There are three issues parents need to understand:

The first is that a viral gene will be injected into your children's cells. This gene forces your child’s body to make toxic spike proteins. These proteins often cause permanent damage in children’s critical organs, including

Their brain and nervous system
Their heart and blood vessels, including blood clots
Their reproductive system, and
This vaccine can trigger fundamental changes to their immune system
The most alarming point about this is that once these damages have occurred, they are irreparable

You can’t fix the lesions within their brain
You can’t repair heart tissue scarring
You can’t repair a genetically reset immune system, and
This vaccine can cause reproductive damage that could affect future generations of your family
The second thing you need to know about is the fact that this novel technology has not been adequately tested.

We need at least 5 years of testing/research before we can really understand the risks
Harms and risks from new medicines often become revealed many years later
Ask yourself if you want your own child to be part of the most radical medical experiment in human history

One final point: the reason they’re giving you to vaccinate your child is a lie.

Your children represent no danger to their parents or grandparents
It’s actually the opposite. Their immunity, after getting COVID, is critical to save your family if not the world from this disease
In summary: there is no benefit for your children or your family to be vaccinating your children against the small risks of the virus, given the known health risks of the vaccine that as a parent, you and your children may have to live with for the rest of their lives.

The risk/benefit analysis isn’t even close.

As a parent and grandparent, my recommendation to you is to resist and fight to protect your children.

The statement was delivered at a December 12 livestream event hosted by Unity Project and Global Covid Summit. Dr. Robert Malone and other leading physicians discussed their recent Physicians' Declaration update, why healthy children should not be vaccinated and the associated risks. Read supporting evidence here.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 8:31 am
Scary how they are pushing this vaccine.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 8:34 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
Scary how they are pushing this vaccine.

For babies!!! And they admit that there is only a 14% efficacy rate. So what's the pshat?

Roots

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 8:41 am
whats scary is r' chaim isnt here now.
I gave one child a covid vax on basis of his bracha
now its a different ballgame

and btw I remember this text so its not new

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 8:45 am
I am not vaccinated for Covid and I don’t plan to give it to my children. But the above is flawed

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/0......html

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 8:57 am
Roots wrote:
whats scary is r' chaim isnt here now.
I gave one child a covid vax on basis of his bracha
now its a different ballgame

and btw I remember this text so its not new

The statement was delivered at a December 12 livestream event hosted by Unity Project and Global Covid Summit. Dr. Robert Malone and other leading physicians discussed their recent Physicians' Declaration update, why healthy children should not be vaccinated and the associated risks.

amother
Quince

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 9:02 am
Fyi, many of the side effects of the covid vaccine also come from covid itself.

Don't know if it's related to covid or not, but an otherwise healthy kid I know had blood clotting and ended up in hospital.

(My children are not vaccinated for covid)

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 9:04 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
I am not vaccinated for Covid and I don’t plan to give it to my children. But the above is flawed

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/0......html

And you believe the New York Times. They are surely telling the truth.

I choose to believe Dr. Malone, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Zev Zelenko and 17,000 other doctors who maintain that Dr. Malone is spreading INFORMATION and not MISinformation.

I no longer believe anything I read or watch in the Mainstream media. I do, however, watch podcasts with these doctors and scientists and read what they say. I believe them. Also, they base their opinions on numbers and facts. It has become common for the mainstream media to just shoot down the docs and scientists (like saying someone was fired from his job for endangering patients - yeah - they prescribed Ivermectin!!!) instead of addressing the issues. These ad hominem attacks don't mean much. I need to see someone addressing the facts. Not seeing that at all.
So, let's address the issues. Here are the facts Dr. Malone is relying on:
https://doctorsandscientistsde.....ldren

amother
Caramel

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 9:05 am
My only question is… Dr. Malone has been very vocal about the dangers of the covid vaccine from the beginning. Why in the world we have gotten it? 🤔

PS I’m not covid vaccinated and will not covid vaccinate my children

amother
RosePink

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 9:07 am
Thank you chossidmom.

Very sobering.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 9:35 am
amother [ Quince ] wrote:
Fyi, many of the side effects of the covid vaccine also come from covid itself.

Don't know if it's related to covid or not, but an otherwise healthy kid I know had blood clotting and ended up in hospital

(My children are not vaccinated for covid)

That's why you need studies done property...ones that have a control group. So you see if the side effects are also present in the people without the vaccine. Conveniently enough, a control group was deemed "unethical" even though many people would gladly join the unvaccinated group of a study.

amother
RosePink

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 9:40 am
I keep thinking about this.
It’s very powerful for a man in his position and of his stature to come out with such a letter.
Very brave as he knows he will be vilified etc even by well meaning folk who believe otherwise and some not so well meaning folk as well there’s a lot at stake: money career reputation power…
And I can’t help thinking about drs who are steeped and invested in trusting the cdc fda etc looking to them for guidance the WHO… and what we have seen revealed over the last few years. What has happened to people who wouldn’t parrot and toe the official narrative the party line Sad
Maybe I am naive never thought I would or could see this happen here and worldwide. In some totalitarian corrupt communities yes but otherwise believed not. Now I do and am willing to see what’s in front of my eyes. Even when it’s scary.

oakandfig19

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 9:50 am
Just keep in mind that we still don’t yet know all the long term risks of getting Covid if you’ve never been vaccinated. For example, new research is finding a possible connection between dangerous hepatitis infections in young children and having had Covid. Plus, I read in some studies none of the children with hepatitis were vaccinated. I understand if you’re nervous about vaccinating your children but it’s too early to say that it’s better to not have them vaccinated.

honeymoon

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 10:31 am
oakandfig19 wrote:
Just keep in mind that we still don’t yet know all the long term risks of getting Covid if you’ve never been vaccinated. For example, new research is finding a possible connection between dangerous hepatitis infections in young children and having had Covid. Plus, I read in some studies none of the children with hepatitis were vaccinated. I understand if you’re nervous about vaccinating your children but it’s too early to say that it’s better to not have them vaccinated.

There's a concept of שוא ואל תעשה. When we don't know the effects of either one, common sense and the Torah tell us to abstain from any potentially dangerous actions.

oakandfig19

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 10:38 am
honeymoon wrote:
There's a concept of שוא ואל תעשה. When we don't know the effects of either one, common sense and the Torah tell us to abstain from any potentially dangerous actions.

This could go either way then? One could easily interpret this to mean that it’s potentially dangerous to not get a vaccine so we shouldn’t abstain from doing so.

amother
Petunia

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:01 am
I am vaccinated but would never give it to my kids. I live in NYC though and I’m sure it will be mandated for schools eventually.

honeymoon

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:03 am
oakandfig19 wrote:
This could go either way then? One could easily interpret this to mean that it’s potentially dangerous to not get a vaccine so we shouldn’t abstain from doing so.

No. the meaning of שוא ואל תעשה is to abstain and not take action. Going to get a vaccine is taking action while going about your life and possibly contracting covid involved no action on your part.

amother
Darkblue

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:08 am
oakandfig19 wrote:

No because then you are actually going and doing something- taking the shot.

oakandfig19

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:09 am
honeymoon wrote:
No. the meaning of שוא ואל תעשה is to abstain and not take action. Going to get a vaccine is taking action while going about your life and possibly contracting covid involved no action on your part.

Somehow I have a feeling this isn’t the only interpretation, otherwise rabbis would be telling people to never try new medications.

oakandfig19

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 11:11 am
oakandfig19 wrote:
Somehow I have a feeling this isn’t the only interpretation, otherwise rabbis would be telling people to never try new medications.

Also, you this applies to abstaining from anything potentially dangerous. There is a lot of research that vaccines are not potentially dangerous, which is why many rabbanim have permitted them.

It comes down to opinion and what research you’re going to look at, not Halacha.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics