Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
1% of Americans are so vax-injured they cannot work
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
RosePink

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:25 pm
amother [ Tealblue ] wrote:
Are you saying that before covid vaccines no one collapsed? There are so many reasons why people collapse and it’s so dangerous to point to one thing. Are you HaShem and you know everything? Or a Navi?

The narrative is that covid hurts/kills people because no one was hurt/killed before covid but the covid vaccine doesnt hurt/kill anyone because people were hurt/killed before covid. Does that make sense to you?
Does it make sense to you that the covid vaccine is safe for EVERYONE without regards to their personal medical history when people have allergies or sensitivities to things as basic as peanuts or tylenol? How is this covid vaccine such a miracle drug that its safe for everyone and no one is getting hurt or killed by it (even though people are dropping like flies like never before)? I get that people have been conditioned to believe that the covid vaccine is safe but when you generalize something like this and disregard the people who are being hurt and even killed then you lose credibility. Why should anyone take it or give it to their kids (and that is without even checking if the person has antibodies which helps them against infection so clearly something is wrong with this picture).
What will it take for people to wake up and recognize that the covid vaccine is dangerous?

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:27 pm
And about mRNA technology, I don’t know why I’m posting this because you’re already brainwashed…
https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2.....cines
https://historyofvaccines.org/.....cines
https://www.weforum.org/agenda.....ines/
https://cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/52424.html

amother
Ebony

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:28 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
There was always people collapsing and sudden deaths. But the rate has gone up since the covid vaccine. So much that they now invented the term sads for sudden adult death syndrome and are trying to normalize it. Justin beibers face is paralyzed. His wife had a stroke. The stories don't end of young people having these untypical things happening to them. But you can go ahead and bury your head in the sand and pretend the covid vaccine is perfectly safe.

No. "they" did not invent this since the covid vaccine.

amother
Mocha

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:31 pm
amother [ Ebony ] wrote:
No. "they" did not invent this since the covid vaccine.

I've never heard it before. So maybe they never normalized it until now.

amother
RosePink

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:33 pm
And about mRNA technology, I don’t know why I’m posting this because you’re already brainwashed…
https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2.....cines
https://historyofvaccines.org/.....cines
https://www.weforum.org/agenda.....ines/
https://cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/52424.html

I skimmed this and none of these articles provide any evidence that the MRNA techonology has been used on humans before covid. Please provide proof that the mrna has actually been used on humans before it was used for covid.

amother
Ebony

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:35 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
I've never heard it before. So maybe they never normalized it until now.

No - Still not normal when healthy people suddenly die.

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:35 pm
amother [ RosePink ] wrote:
The narrative is that covid hurts/kills people because no one was hurt/killed before covid but the covid vaccine doesnt hurt/kill anyone because people were hurt/killed before covid. Does that make sense to you?
Does it make sense to you that the covid vaccine is safe for EVERYONE without regards to their personal medical history when people have allergies or sensitivities to things as basic as peanuts or tylenol? How is this covid vaccine such a miracle drug that its safe for everyone and no one is getting hurt or killed by it (even though people are dropping like flies like never before)? I get that people have been conditioned to believe that the covid vaccine is safe but when you generalize something like this and disregard the people who are being hurt and even killed then you lose credibility. Why should anyone take it or give it to their kids (and that is without even checking if the person has antibodies which helps them against infection so clearly something is wrong with this picture).
What will it take for people to wake up and recognize that the covid vaccine is dangerous?

Did I ever say everyone should take it? I don’t think so.
People aren’t dropping like flies like never before. You’re just hearing about it more. People are actually living longer.
Just because something is safe for one person doesn’t mean it’s safe for someone else. That’s always been true. I don’t think I geralized anything about the covid vaccine. I’m just saying facts. It’s a fact that the covid vaccine was never meant to prevent covid. Like the measle vaccine doesn’t prevent measles 100%. Remember the measles outbreak? I’m happy that vaccines exist for people who can take them.

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:42 pm
amother [ Ebony ] wrote:
No - Still not normal when healthy people suddenly die.

100%! I can’t agree more! Whether it’s from dehydration or aneurysm or something not diagnosed it’s terrible! But please don’t blame the covid vaccine. You don’t know why or how and it’s just causing pain and grief to the family. And maybe the family knew something you didn’t. So yes it’s sad but please don’t blame things. It could be anything. I know someone who died suddenly and it turned out that they had a health condition and didn’t tell anyone. There’s a saying those who say don’t know and those who know don’t say. It’s also human nature to find a reason and to answer all the why’s but sometimes people can’t. Hugs.

amother
RosePink

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:45 pm
100%! I can’t agree more! Whether it’s from dehydration or aneurysm or something not diagnosed it’s terrible! But please don’t blame the covid vaccine. You don’t know why or how and it’s just causing pain and grief to the family. And maybe the family knew something you didn’t. So yes it’s sad but please don’t blame things. It could be anything. I know someone who died suddenly and it turned out that they had a health condition and didn’t tell anyone. There’s a saying those who say don’t know and those who know don’t say. It’s also human nature to find a reason and to answer all the why’s but sometimes people can’t. Hugs.

If we shouldnt blame the covid vaccine for the deaths of people then why should we blame covid for the death of people?

amother
RosePink

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:49 pm
People aren’t dropping like flies like never before. You’re just hearing about it more. People are actually living longer.
Just because something is safe for one person doesn’t mean it’s safe for someone else. That’s always been true. I don’t think I geralized anything about the covid vaccine. I’m just saying facts. It’s a fact that the covid vaccine was never meant to prevent covid. Like the measle vaccine doesn’t prevent measles 100%. Remember the measles outbreak? I’m happy that vaccines exist for people who can take them.

Covid vaccine was never meant to prevent covid? What exactly was it meant to do (and dont bother saying that it was meant to make covid less severe when many people were asymptomatic in the first place)? And why were people fired from their jobs if they refused to take the covid vaccine when it wasnt meant to prevent covid, and checking for antibodies or knowing if someone would have a reaction was not required as people were forced to take it regardless of their medical history?

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:49 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
There was always people collapsing and sudden deaths. But the rate has gone up since the covid vaccine. So much that they now invented the term sads for sudden adult death syndrome and are trying to normalize it. Justin beibers face is paralyzed. His wife had a stroke. The stories don't end of young people having these untypical things happening to them. But you can go ahead and bury your head in the sand and pretend the covid vaccine is perfectly safe.

Don’t know Justin Bieber or his wife. Sads has been around for a long time, it’s hereditary and has to do with genetic heart conditions.

amother
RosePink

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:53 pm
Don’t know Justin Bieber or his wife. Sads has been around for a long time, it’s hereditary and has to do with genetic heart conditions.

Could your miracle covid vaccine have made it worse? In other words, it may have been dormant but because they took your miracle covid vaccine without regards to their medical history and conditions, it triggered a full blown episode of whatever they are suffering from or killed them altogether? This is where real studies with control groups would have been helpful but sadly that was eliminated and now we are left with a bunch of people who are suddenly getting sick and/or dying after taking your miracle covid vaccine that has never been used on humans before.

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:56 pm
Covid vaccine was never meant to prevent covid? What exactly was it meant to do (and dont bother saying that it was meant to make covid less severe when many people were asymptomatic in the first place)? And why were people fired from their jobs if they refused to take the covid vaccine when it wasnt meant to prevent covid, and checking for antibodies or knowing if someone would have a reaction was not required as people were forced to take it regardless of their medical history?

I don’t know anyone who was fired from their job for not getting vaccinated. Do you? Not that you heard of someone’s neighbor’s sister-in-law’s uncle’s cousin’s brother’s best friend. People I know either got tested or took the vaccine. Their personal choice.
Their is also herd immunity, maybe if enough people got vaccinated than covid would go away like measles or other diseases. I don’t know. I’m not HaShem or a Navi.

amother
Mocha

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:56 pm

Actually they said the covid vaccine prevented covid with 94% efficacy. It was about preventing covid.

amother
Mocha

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 9:58 pm
I don’t know anyone who was fired from their job for not getting vaccinated. Do you? Not that you heard of someone’s neighbor’s sister-in-law’s uncle’s cousin’s brother’s best friend. People I know either got tested or took the vaccine. Their personal choice.
Their is also herd immunity, maybe if enough people got vaccinated than covid would go away like measles or other diseases. I don’t know. I’m not HaShem or a Navi.

Are you serious? I work for the doe. 10 of my colleagues were fired for not getting the covid vaccine. I got the vaccine because I can't afford to lose my job. There were hundreds of people fired. And they aren't getting rehired either, even though all my coworkers and myself got covid despite being vaccinated.

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 10:00 pm
Could your miracle covid vaccine have made it worse? In other words, it may have been dormant but because they took your miracle covid vaccine without regards to their medical history and conditions, it triggered a full blown episode of whatever they are suffering from or killed them altogether? This is where real studies with control groups would have been helpful but sadly that was eliminated and now we are left with a bunch of people who are suddenly getting sick and dying after taking your miracle covid vaccine that has never been used on humans before.

I don’t know why you’re getting all huffy and defensive. I never said covid vaccine is a miracle. I never even said if I’m vaccinated for covid. I’m just saying the counter arguments.
How can you have control groups with people who die suddenly? Dying suddenly means without warning. Hard to get a study on that lol

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 10:03 pm
amother [ Mocha ] wrote:
Are you serious? I work for the doe. 10 of my colleagues were fired for not getting the covid vaccine. I got the vaccine because I can't afford to lose my job. There were hundreds of people fired. And they aren't getting rehired either, even though all my coworkers and myself got covid despite being vaccinated.

That’s really sad. Do you have to get other vaccines? Like the flu shot? I think that if someone works in a place where they have to get the flu shot every year then they should realize they’ll probably have to get the covid vaccine.

amother
RosePink

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 10:04 pm

Yes, people were fired from their jobs for not taking your miracle covid vaccine. It was mandated where I live and now the mayor decided to allow the fired people to get their jobs back (if they worked for the city) if they take your miracle covid vaccine so clearly they would still be forced to take it regardless of their medical history. This is without checking if they have antibodies or if they have underlying issues that can trigger things like an heart attack or even kill them.

You keep comparing it with the measles vaccine which clearly shows you do not understand vaccines at all. The measles vaccine introduces your immune system to the measles and allows it to recognize it so that it can fight it off. The covid vaccine doesnt do that which is why its not working so not sure why people are forced to take it especially if they already have antibodies (but you cant test for it in order to get out of taking the covid vaccine) or if they have underlying issues that can trigger illnesses or death (which we are now seeing happening on a high level). Its sad that so many people are conditioned to believe that the covid vaccine does anything or is safe when neither is true.

amother
Mocha

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 10:05 pm
That’s really sad. Do you have to get other vaccines? Like the flu shot? I think that if someone works in a place where they have to get the flu shot every year then they should realize they’ll probably have to get the covid vaccine.

No we don't have to get the flu shot.

And how do you even compare a vaccine that has been around for tens of years to a brand new vaccine that doesn't even prevent what it's supposed to?

amother
RosePink

Post Tue, Jun 21 2022, 11:02 pm
I don’t know why you’re getting all huffy and defensive. I never said covid vaccine is a miracle. I never even said if I’m vaccinated for covid. I’m just saying the counter arguments.
How can you have control groups with people who die suddenly? Dying suddenly means without warning. Hard to get a study on that lol

The long term studies with the control groups should have been done properly before forcing people to take the covid vaccine. Unfortunately, the control group was unblinded (I believe after six months so there were no real studies on this vaccine) so now anyone who didnt take the vaccine is part of the control group. The question is, are the unvaccinted people getting illnesses or dying at the same rate as the people who have recieved the covid vaccine (this is why its important to know if someone is vaccinated and why are you embarrassed to say you are vaccinated if you believe it helps you?)?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics