Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
3816 babies died after mothers vaccinated - Vaers
Previous  1  2

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:17 am
fleetwood wrote:
Is anyone actually reading this stuff?

Amother periwinkle. Don't wait your time. The o.p. has some kind of agenda and opens multiple covid threads daily.

Yeah, I wonder how she has time for so much anti-vax research, unless she's either a bored SAHM or the anti-vax stuff she posts earns her money.

I wish I could keep up with her but I have work and I don't get paid to do research on how dangerous covid is.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:18 am
amother [ Stoneblue ] wrote:
I’m not referring to any specific posts or links. In general, there’s so much information out there on the inefficiency, damage and deaths linked to the Covid vaccine.
Yet some people still turn a blind eye and choose to follow big pharma power and their money like sheep.

Right Bec those of us who vaxxed are uneducated ,sheep.
How about you post under your screen name if you are so sure you are writing the truth?

C'mon be brave..own up to your comments.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:18 am
amother [ Daffodil ] wrote:
Can we please remember people lost babies cause the doctors wouldn’t see patients. The people I know that had lost there babies was not due to Covid it’s all due to neglect. Let’s remember about all neglect that was happening it’s been coming out that most nursing home deaths were due to that and not Covid.
Miscarriages always happened I had More then a few.

Yes my OB of a practice of thousands of patients it’s a huge group was not recommending the shot to his patients at all.

Some later miscarriages were due to neglect, first trimester miscarriages are not usually due to neglect and aren't preventable.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:25 am
fleetwood wrote:
Why do you assume I haven't done research. I just don't open multiple threads daily two years after the fact. And I also post under my screen name because I stand by what I write..too bad you're too chicken to do the same.

Because if you’d do research you’d admit to the fact that the vaccine is ineffective, and causes deaths. Since you didn’t, we can safely assume that you did no research.

amother
Daffodil

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:31 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Some later miscarriages were due to neglect, first trimester miscarriages are not usually due to neglect and aren't preventable.

First of all first trimester can be due to neglect when progesterone is low or when u need blood thinners. But my doc said that he did not see an increase in miscarriages in average during Covid.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:34 am
fleetwood wrote:

Amother periwinkle. Don't waste your time. The o.p. has some kind of agenda and opens multiple covid threads daily.
Other people open these threads and appreciate reading the facts. It’s not a waste of time.

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:36 am
Because if you’d do research you’d admit to the fact that the vaccine is ineffective, and causes deaths. Since you didn’t, we can safely assume that you did no research.

I'd like to know what you mean by "research".

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:39 am
amother [ Pansy ] wrote:
If you want people to believe you, and listen to you, don’t post the same things multiple times a day. All that will do is get people annoyed and losing more credibility.
And post things from credible sources. The article from chossid mom isn’t credible. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Wolf
The founder of the “news” organization has been banned by Twitter and YouTube for fake news. And based on who she hung around with, I wouldn’t exactly look up to her moral standards.
It’s sad when babies die and of course people want answers, but sometimes there are no answers. Correlation is not causation. If someone drinks soda and has a heart attack, did the soda cause it? Not likely. Same thing with vaccines. If I take my kid to the pediatrician and he gets vaccinated (for anything) and then he gets a fever, did the vaccine cause it? Not likely. Probably he was exposed to someone in the waiting room or elevator or hallway…or in school or shul or errands…
People always like to find a reason but there are so many factors!

Twitter and Youtube only ban people that they disagree with so if someone says that "Hitler was right" and "Israel should be destroyed" then they are not banned from Twitter. But if someone dares to say anything against the covid vaccine then they are banned from Twitter. Does that seem like nuetral to you? And why do you think its ok for twitter to ban people they disagree with when we know that all the conspiracy theories are coming true?

The covid vaccine utilizes a new technology that has never been used in humans before covid. We dont have any studies showing that its safe in the long term, we have no studies showing that its safe for pregnant women, we have no studies showing that its safe for people with commorbidities or underlying medical issues, we have no studies showing that its safe for babies, etc. And no, the short term studies that they did doesnt prove anything. And since they unblinded the studies, we no longer have real studies so we are all part of the experimemant. In the Jewish communities, we have huge weddings and concerts and internet conventions and whatnot where thousands of Jews are crowded in together without masks or social distancing. And the only people who are dropping like flies at this time are the vaccinated people (although we are being gaslit about it). So something is very wrong here and we need further investigation but instead we are now being told to drug our youngest kids with a new drug that so far has hurt many people (but is sadly being pushed under the rug).
What will it take for the few Jewish mothers on imamother who are still pro vaccine to understand that the vaccine is hurting people at this point. That covid is not a threat to babies but the vaccine is dangerous to them?
And btw, for the mothers who plan on giving the covid vaccine to their babies, did you test your babies to see if they already have antibodies or are you just going to give them the vaccines (my understanding is that its the adults dosage so its overdosing them) blindly even if you know that it can hurt them?

amother
Topaz

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:44 am
fleetwood wrote:

Amother periwinkle. Don't waste your time. The o.p. has some kind of agenda and opens multiple covid threads daily.

Why do you keep reading these threads if you have no interest? Just skip over or block her. I enjoy reading it and maybe others do to.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 6:45 am

So anyone who doesn't agree with you is uneducated?

I could say the same about anyone who claims that the measles vaccine causes autism....with one difference: I'd be right.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 6:50 am
amother [ DarkKhaki ] wrote:
Twitter and Youtube only ban people that they disagree with so if someone says that "Hitler was right" and "Israel should be destroyed" then they are not banned from Twitter. But if someone dares to say anything against the covid vaccine then they are banned from Twitter. Does that seem like nuetral to you? And why do you think its ok for twitter to ban people they disagree with when we know that all the conspiracy theories are coming true?

The covid vaccine utilizes a new technology that has never been used in humans before covid. We dont have any studies showing that its safe in the long term, we have no studies showing that its safe for pregnant women, we have no studies showing that its safe for people with commorbidities or underlying medical issues, we have no studies showing that its safe for babies, etc. And no, the short term studies that they did doesnt prove anything. And since they unblinded the studies, we no longer have real studies so we are all part of the experimemant. In the Jewish communities, we have huge weddings and concerts and internet conventions and whatnot where thousands of Jews are crowded in together without masks or social distancing. And the only people who are dropping like flies at this time are the vaccinated people (although we are being gaslit about it). So something is very wrong here and we need further investigation but instead we are now being told to drug our youngest kids with a new drug that so far has hurt many people (but is sadly being pushed under the rug).
What will it take for the few Jewish mothers on imamother who are still pro vaccine to understand that the vaccine is hurting people at this point. That covid is not a threat to babies but the vaccine is dangerous to them?
And btw, for the mothers who plan on giving the covid vaccine to their babies, did you test your babies to see if they already have antibodies or are you just going to give them the vaccines (my understanding is that its the adults dosage so its overdosing them) blindly even if you know that it can hurt them?

About the bolded:
Firstly this is technology that is 20 years old, they started developing this vaccine with the first SARS outbreak but didn't produce a vaccine because SARS never spread this much, most coronaviruses are not deadly, and any coronavirus vaccine would require frequent boosters to be effective (yes they knew this 20 years ago) since even natural immunity from coronaviruses does not last long.

If you think the baby vaccine is equal to the adult dose then you are woefully and pitifully ignorant. It is not the same dosage, it is much much less. That's why Pfizer's baby dose originally didn't produce results in the 2-5yos, because it was too small a dose. They had to add a third shot for it to be effective.

amother
Ballota

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 7:14 am
My coworker said her OB could tell from the placenta if the patient had COVID during pregnancy. She said it looks different.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:49 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Yeah, I wonder how she has time for so much anti-vax research, unless she's either a bored SAHM or the anti-vax stuff she posts earns her money.

I wish I could keep up with her but I have work and I don't get paid to do research on how dangerous covid is.

Um you posted more than she did in this thread, is posting more research the criteria for being a bored sahm?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:51 am
Anyway the response to the posts about how dangerous covid is, is to fund the study of the effectiveness of covid treatments that are already known to be safe because they were approved many years ago and studied to death for other uses.

Weird thought I know.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics