Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Dairy in the usa vs uk
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 5:58 am
is it the same for the poultry ie the chickens in the uk?

is the only problem with our chickens and cows that they are grain fed? not the hormones at all?

if so I feel much better now when feeding my family food...

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 6:09 am
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
American cheese has artificial flavour? Surprised
And that's legal?

I just compared in shefa cream cheese and j &j cream cheese. I don't see a diff.

shefa has stabilizers e410 and e200 and j&j has (Xanthan and/or Carob Bean and/or Guar Gums).

only diff would e hormone free cows.

DreamerForever

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 7:51 am
I don't know the facts but I believe there is a huge difference between European dairy stuff and dairy produced in the UK. The two cannot be lumped together! The European products are by far superior. To me, US dairy products taste way more artificial.

I think that besides the hormones involved, there's also the factor of the quality of the grass that the cows are consuming. I always imagine the European countryside, and all those thousands of miles of beautiful nature Smile

I've been in the French/Swiss Alps and the fruit and veg there is simply delicious.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 8:00 am
dreamerforever wrote:
I don't know the facts but I believe there is a huge difference between European dairy stuff and dairy produced in the UK. The two cannot be lumped together! The European products are by far superior. To me, US dairy products taste way more artificial.

I think that besides the hormones involved, there's also the factor of the quality of the grass that the cows are consuming. I always imagine the European countryside, and all those thousands of miles of beautiful nature Smile

I've been in the French/Swiss Alps and the fruit and veg there is simply delicious.

is belgium european?

english chevington butter is much more yellow than belgian herzcl? which shows grass fed.

GLUE

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 10:36 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
is belgium european?

english chevington butter is much more yellow than belgian herzcl? which shows grass fed.

Or it could have food dye in it.

In the US orange cheese is dyed cheese.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 10:39 am
GLUE wrote:

their cows are grass fed, hardly grain fed.

https://chevington.com/wp-cont.....5.jpg

amother
Electricblue

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 3:54 am
GLUE wrote:

All orange cheese such as Red Leicester and orange cheddar also have a dye in them, the dye is called annatto and is made from the seeds of the achiote tree. This how these types of cheeses are made universally because all cheese is naturally white or off-white or yellowish.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise