Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What is going on with athletes all over? Collapsing/Dying
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Seablue

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:21 am
amother [ NeonGreen ] wrote:
Whoops sorry for not spelling it out with basic ABCs. One of my pet peeves is when people pretend not to understand while they know exactly what it means.
When something SO VERY CONTROVERSIAL AND VERY POSSIBLY UNSAFE will be forced upon people, there will be lots of pushback.

based on the login in this conversation - its only VERY CONTROVERSIAL because it was 'forced upon people'.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:28 am
amother [ Seablue ] wrote:
based on the login in this conversation - its only VERY CONTROVERSIAL because it was 'forced upon people'.

Well, millions of people disagree and have their eyes wide open to thousands stories that are happening. It may all be coincidental, but it’s sure too suspicious to accept a mandate.

amother
Seablue

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:33 am
Well, millions of people disagree and have their eyes wide open to thousands stories that are happening. It may all be coincidental, but it’s sure too suspicious to accept a mandate.

So then "Nobody would give a second thought to the Covid vaccine if it wouldn’t be forced."..... is a false statement.

Millions of people is not nobody.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:54 am
So then "Nobody would give a second thought to the Covid vaccine if it wouldn’t be forced."..... is a false statement.

Millions of people is not nobody.

Again. Literal when you understand the point. Sorry it’s my biggest pet peeve I can’t communicate this way.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:14 am
I'm really not following you. People die - everyday.

But somehow when it comes to covid you blame covid for people dying even though people die every day like you said. Why is covid different from anything else?
When it comes to covid, you are quick to blame covid for the death of people even though you admit that people die every day so these people could have just died because of an underlying issue or because of hospital neglect which you ignore. Yet when it comes to the vaccine, you go back to your narrative of people dying every day so you believe its impossible that people died because of the vaccine. Why the double standards?

amother
Peru

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 11:46 am
amother [ Peru ] wrote:
What exactly is dangerous about the vaccine? In your own words

??

NotInNJMommy

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 1:09 pm
Whoops sorry for not spelling it out with basic ABCs. One of my pet peeves is when people pretend not to understand while they know exactly what it means.
When something SO VERY CONTROVERSIAL AND VERY POSSIBLY UNSAFE will be forced upon people, there will be lots of pushback.

lol ok.

Don't tell me what I know or knew and don't know or didn't know.

I read what was written, and what was written was that something mandated should be pushed back on because it's mandated.

One of my pet peeves is when people don't say what they actually mean and then blame someone else for misunderstanding them.

The other is being told what I really "meant" or "thought" or "knew".

amother
Mintgreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 1:17 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Trust me if I actually did it every time you posted it would be my full time job. As of now I've only done it twice. And btw, I'm only writing what many of us are too chicken to write.

Seems a bit controlling. You don't have to read her posts. There are plenty of posts I open see the author and say never mind and I move on. She can post and whoever wants can read it and the rest of you can just ignore it.

amother
Seablue

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 3:44 pm
amother [ Butterscotch ] wrote:
But somehow when it comes to covid you blame covid for people dying even though people die every day like you said. Why is covid different from anything else?
When it comes to covid, you are quick to blame covid for the death of people even though you admit that people die every day so these people could have just died because of an underlying issue or because of hospital neglect which you ignore. Yet when it comes to the vaccine, you go back to your narrative of people dying every day so you believe its impossible that people died because of the vaccine. Why the double standards?

I am quick to blame covid for the death of people? When did I do that?

amother
Seablue

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 3:46 pm
Again. Literal when you understand the point. Sorry it’s my biggest pet peeve I can’t communicate this way.

You were making a circular argument.

amother
Eggshell

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:46 pm
amother [ Mintgreen ] wrote:
Seems a bit controlling. You don't have to read her posts. There are plenty of posts I open see the author and say never mind and I move on. She can post and whoever wants can read it and the rest of you can just ignore it.

YES this exactly!

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 3:27 pm
fleetwood wrote:
I remember right before covid reports of young adults/ teens dying after vaping. That was about to become a really big problem but then covid diverted our attention.

Funny how no one is asking if all the people dying of cardiac arrest possibly vaped.

LOL

They just jump to blame the vaccine.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 3:28 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
When something is mandated, it is cause for pushback?

That seems like a very adolescent approach to living with (or not living with) rules.

Unfortunately the majority of adults have not really matured beyond the adolescent rebellion stage.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 3:29 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
I’ve also heard that vaping causes sudden cardiac death. Now that vaping has been banned well see. Not right away-I’m sure people stocked up.

I don't think the numbers will drop within about five years of people stopping vaping.

It takes five years for a person's lungs to return to normal after they quit smoking. I would expect no less from vaping and vaping has a lot of stuff in addition to the poisons in regular cigarettes. Stuff we don't know the long-term effects of necessarily yet.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics