Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
What is going on with athletes all over? Collapsing/Dying
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 7:32 pm
fleetwood wrote:
How is it your job?

My inner voice of Emes gave me the job to share what I know. Who gave you the job to actively come to the threads I start and say "Please make it stopppp"?

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 7:53 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
My inner voice of Emes gave me the job to share what I know. Who gave you the job to actively come to the threads I start and say "Please make it stopppp"?

Trust me if I actually did it every time you posted it would be my full time job. As of now I've only done it twice. And btw, I'm only writing what many of us are too chicken to write.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 8:05 pm
amother [ Seablue ] wrote:
yes people have been out of the blue dropping dead 'forever'. Where do you get from that a 'high rate' of that happening?

Oh, so you are saying that people didnt drop dead at such a high rate before the vaccine came out? Then why are so many people dropping dead at such a high rate now after the vaccine? And dont bother blaming covid because people dropped dead before covid so it cant be that people dropped dead from covid because people dropped dead before covid as well. You cant have it both ways.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 8:07 pm
amother [ Petunia ] wrote:
People with covid dropped dead of covid. People who dropped dead of no known cause.droppef dead of no known cause.

What's your point

Are u insinuating that people didn't actually die of covid.

How do you know that people dropped dead from covid and not from underlying issues or hospital neglect if people dropped dead before covid?

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 8:08 pm
amother [ Butterscotch ] wrote:
Oh, so you are saying that people didnt drop dead at such a high rate before the vaccine came out? Then why are so many people dropping dead at such a high rate now after the vaccine? And dont bother blaming covid because people dropped dead before covid so it cant be that people dropped dead from covid because people dropped dead before covid as well. You cant have it both ways.

What? LOL She sells seashells by the seashore.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 8:17 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
What? LOL She sells seashells by the seashore.

I just love how some people are absolutely positive that people dropped dead from covid instead of underlying issues or hospital neglect but no one is dying from the vaccine because people dropped dead before covid. So the argument is that people died because of covid because no one died before covid but no one is dying because of the covid vaccine because people died before covid. Its def a case of "she sells seashells by the seashore" as you so kindly pointed out.

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 8:22 pm
I just love how some people are absolutely positive that people dropped dead from covid instead of underlying issues or hospital neglect but no one is dying from the vaccine because people dropped dead before covid. So the argument is that people died because of covid because no one died before covid but no one is dying because of the covid vaccine because people died before covid. Its def a case of "she sells seashells by the seashore" as you so kindly pointed out.

You’re talking in circles.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 8:25 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
You’re talking in circles.

You are projecting. I am just trying to understand your argument which essentially boils down to
"people died because of covid because no one died before covid but no one is dying because of the covid vaccine because people died before covid". Perhaps you can explain your the logic of your argument.

amother
Seablue

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 8:51 pm

I'm really not following you. People die - everyday.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Jun 23 2022, 10:46 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Trust me if I actually did it every time you posted it would be my full time job. As of now I've only done it twice. And btw, I'm only writing what many of us are too chicken to write.

I don't care what your opinion is or whether you take the jab and 700 boosters. But the way to take the liberty to tear down anyone who is sharing information that you don't like is absolutely despicable. I know you like to believe you know everything and everyone else is stupid, but you really don't. You may just end up being on the wrong side of history.

And don't come to tell me you are trying to stop the spread of misinformation, because you are not even posting any substantial counterarguments to her points, only disgusting ad hominem attacks. You should seriously stop mocking others, it does not make you look good. Quite the opposite, it's childish and horrendous.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 12:31 am
ChossidMom wrote:
The only reason I can think of that people jump in to defend the injections is that they are petrified to find out that they are walking around with a time bomb in their bodies. I cannot fathom why people jump in to cut down posts that raise questions about the safety of the injectables. Most are amother though. I wonder why most people won't post under their own screen names. Especially when defending the establishment. I understand why people who are against the narrative don't want to be identified....

Sweetiepie at this point almost everyone is walking around with a time bomb in their bodies.

That's what covid IS.

Even if you are unvaccinated, if you got covid you have a time bomb in your body.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 12:36 am
To answer the question in the thread's title.

Many athletes got covid and it is hard not to push yourself to continue continue continue, train train train, exercise exercise exercise. Many people were told not to exert themselves for three months or six months or however long, they may have gone back to it when they weren't fully ready (thinking they were, or just not having patience to wait).

It's not unreasonable that an athlete whose body has been damaged by covid will drop dead in the middle of overexerting him/herself.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 12:39 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
People also can't admit they were wrong anymore. They spent months screaming how everyone should be vaccinated and how the unvaccinated were murderers and grandma killers. They supported the lockdowns and mandates and dug themselves in too deep to admit they were wrong. Now they say I was vaccinated and boosted and got covid but I didn't die so it was a success! How many people did die from covid after the initial wave? Not many. But they are trying to convince themselves they were right because they feel foolish.

You're right on that one.

No matter how much science anyone throws at an anti-vaxxer, they just can never admit they were wrong.

And it doesn't matter if we are talking polio vaccine, measles vaccine, or covid vaccine. They just can't admit they were wrong anymore - actually, they never could admit that they were wrong, ever.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 12:55 am
amother [ Hyacinth ] wrote:
You're right on that one.

No matter how much science anyone throws at an anti-vaxxer, they just can never admit they were wrong.

And it doesn't matter if we are talking polio vaccine, measles vaccine, or covid vaccine. They just can't admit they were wrong anymore - actually, they never could admit that they were wrong, ever.

Do you even hear yourself?
Everything was proven wrong on the vaccine front, while all the so called “conspiracy theories” were proven right.
So what are you even saying? It takes so little common sense to understand, yet so many people just don’t have it.

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 1:05 am
amother [ NeonGreen ] wrote:
Do you even hear yourself?
Everything was proven wrong on the vaccine front, while all the so called “conspiracy theories” were proven right.
So what are you even saying? It takes so little common sense to understand, yet so many people just don’t have it.

No, the conspiracy theories were not proven. They just keep spiraling and getting crazier and crazier. But they do provide entertainment, so I don't mind.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 1:08 am
amother [ Puce ] wrote:
No, the conspiracy theories were not proven. They just keep spiraling and getting crazier and crazier. But they do provide entertainment, so I don't mind.

Seriously? How can you straight out deny it? How big is that rock on your head? Most were proven correct and it’s still long in the making.

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 2:03 am
amother [ NeonGreen ] wrote:
Seriously? How can you straight out deny it? How big is that rock on your head? Most were proven correct and it’s still long in the making.

Which ones exactly? Nope, not a single one has been proven. And if you use something like masks being required in schools this past year or vaccines being okayed for kids....Sorry that was never a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories like the crazy ones about chips getting implanted via vaccine? Doctors being blackmailed to lie about vaccines or getting payoffs from big pharma? I don't even remember the craziest of the crazy.
And if you quote a nut like Steve Kirsch or Naomi Wolf (of all people! I remember her well from Bill Clinton's day, her and her obsession with s*x) that's no proof.

BTW the swimmer that fainted today apparently has a history of this. It's not something that happened out of the blue. It happened at a competition last year and practices prior to that. Sounds like nerves or over exertion and also a reaction to chlorine/heat of the pool.

ora_43

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 5:42 am
ChossidMom wrote:
The only reason I can think of that people jump in to defend the injections is that they are petrified to find out that they are walking around with a time bomb in their bodies. I cannot fathom why people jump in to cut down posts that raise questions about the safety of the injectables. Most are amother though. I wonder why most people won't post under their own screen names. Especially when defending the establishment. I understand why people who are against the narrative don't want to be identified....

Really, that's the only reason you can think of? "People just genuinely disagree with me, based on their own analysis of the available information" didn't even make the list?

Kinda hard to have a discussion, then.

amother
Buttercup

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 6:20 am
The more I see these threads the more provax I become.
Sorry chossidmom. I didnt get vaxed because I dont take or give my kids extra vaccines. I have a lot of questions too about how this coronavirus came about and about masks and more. But my questions aren't leading me a certain way because if they did they're no longer questions.
I spent ten+ years being antivax from all the fear mongering. Then I actually gave them to my children and.... nothing at all happened. They have not been poisoned or brain damaged or more sick or anything. They are exactly the same, contrary to the myriads of internet doctors' letters and speeches and opinions.
I can tell you that all the stuff being said about the covid vaccine has been said already about every shot since the smallpox vaccine. It is not like this is brand new information, it's regurgitated.

I have a tendency to go extreme so I learned to check myself when I take a hard extreme position. Balance is so much healthier and feels better.

amother
Peru

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 6:31 am
ChossidMom wrote:
kick

Because there is a dangerous substance being injected into people. And now some of you want to inject it into your helpless children.
My job is to ask questions and inform.

If you think this is not ok, you can report me to the owners of this forum and they can kick me off if they think I am doing something immoral.

Otherwise you can simply roll your eyes and skip my posts.

What exactly is dangerous about the vaccine? In your own words
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics