Home

Does your cleaning lady do a good job? With poll

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Does your cleaning lady do a good job?
Yes! She is amazing! She makes my house sparkle and shine  
 23%  [ 65 ]
She’s ok...does an ok job. After she leaves it’s not perfect, but better than when she came  
 70%  [ 193 ]
No! She does a terrible job...:(  
 5%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 273

Iamamommy1

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 7:21 am
Title says it all

srbmom

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:22 am
Not really. Lots of times I go over areas she did. But she's pleasant and is willing to come for only 2 hours a week, which is very difficult to find, so I deal with it

SuperWify

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:34 am
She leaves a lot of corners not done, under the couch ect. Will hang up the laundry inside out, without closing buttons, adult skirts with kids hangers etc. And yes, I remind her every time.

But, she’s reliable so for me that’s a win.

Ema of 4

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 8:37 am
My cleaning lady is wonderful. She knows where everything goes, organizes without me asking her to, she is quick and efficient….I don’t know what we would do without her. When she had a baby and was gone for a few months, we literally counted the days until she came back. The temporary cleaning lady we had was….well, not good is putting it mildly.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:44 am
I’m the cleaning lady so I’d say she does an amazing job🤗

shabbatiscoming

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:46 am
When we had a cleaner, it was a guy, he did an amazing job. I felt the whole house sparkle for a while after he was here. It was amazing.

SuperWify

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 9:57 am
Ema of 4 wrote:
My cleaning lady is wonderful. She knows where everything goes, organizes without me asking her to, she is quick and efficient….I don’t know what we would do without her. When she had a baby and was gone for a few months, we literally counted the days until she came back. The temporary cleaning lady we had was….well, not good is putting it mildly.

You are very fortunate!!

Ema of 4

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:01 am
SuperWify wrote:
You are very fortunate!!

I know!!!! And BH we love her, and she is part of the family. Sure, there are things that she occasionally may do (or things she does on a regular basis) that drive me nuts, but it’s like that with my husband and kids too!! I don’t consider them (the people) to be annoying, I love them. The same with our cleaning lady. There are things, but we love her.

tichellady

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:09 am
She’s great. I also pay a lot and wouldn’t have her come back for that price if she wasn’t great. We are lucky

justforfun87

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 5:52 pm
Mine will shove any object in any drawer that is near. She does an amazing surface clean but never a deep clean. She is only there 3 hours so I cant blame her really. For 10 years she has come weekly and been honest. I can't do without her regardless how bad of a cleaner she is.

lamplighter

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 7:01 pm
She does a terrible job but it's always better than how she found it and better than what I am doing....

liveandlove.ima

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 7:07 pm
Does a nice job but everything takes her waaay too long..... Did not see this option in poll so I skipped the vote

s1

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 8:44 am
flowerpower wrote:
I’m the cleaning lady so I’d say she does an amazing job🤗

I’m the cleaning lady too but I don’t have time to do an amazing job, so it’s usually just an ok job

Iamamommy1

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 8:29 am
For those who responded the first category, that your cleaning lady does an amazing job..
Do you have many hours of cleaning help per week? Or just a few hours a week?

I have a theory that the only way to get good cleaning help is to take someone for many hours a week. Wondering if my theory is true

teachkids

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 8:45 am
Iamamommy1 wrote:
For those who responded the first category, that your cleaning lady does an amazing job..

I have a theory that the only way to get good cleaning help is to take someone for many hours a week. Wondering if my theory is true

Mine comes once every other week (although during my busy season at work I have her every week) and she comes with a helper or two- I pay by the house not by the hour. It's probably like 5-6 hours of work depending on the week

Ema of 4

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 8:59 am
Iamamommy1 wrote:

Now she comes almost every day, but even when she was coming once a week she did a great job.

menucha18

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 2:27 pm
My lady is somewhere in between. She’s not amazing. But not terrible. And she definitely keeps my house clean and in order. I have her 20 hours a week.
ETA she is more than ok.I didn’t vote because she’s not “amazing”

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 2:32 pm
Iamamommy1 wrote:

I think it depends on how big one's home is and how messy/dirty it is and what you want/need them to do.
We live in a one floor home and our cleaner did an awesome job in about 2 hours. Our house shined after he left Smile

fitmom

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 4:34 pm
Mine comes 2X a week; we pay $200 for the week- awesome is not sufficient to describe her integrity, devotion to the family and her expertise. Just wish she spoke English a bit better... LOL
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h