Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
An opinion piece from an anonymous vaccinated writer

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:04 am
An opinion piece from an anonymous vaccinated writer: 

If Covid was a battlefield it would still be warm with the bodies of the unvaccinated. Thankfully the mandates are letting up and both sides of the war stumble back to the new normal.

The unvaccinated are the heroes of the last two years as they allowed us all to have a control group in the great experiment and highlight the shortcoming of the Covid vaccines. 

The unvaccinated carry many battle scars and injuries as they are the people we tried to mentally break, yet no one wants to talk about what we did to them and what they forced “The Science“  to unveil.  

We knew that the waning immunity of the fully vaccinated had the same risk profile as others within society as the minority of the unvaccinated, yet we marked them for special persecution. 

You see we said they had not “done the right thing for the greater good” by handing their bodies and medical autonomy over to the State.

Many of the so-called health experts and political leaders in Australia admitted the goal was to make life almost unlivable for the unvaccinated, which was multiplied many times by the collective mob, with the fight taken into workplaces, friendships, and family gatherings. 

Today the hard truth is none of it was justified as we took a quick slide from righteousness to absolute cruelty. We might lay the blame on our leaders and health experts for the push but each individual within society must be held accountable for stepping into the well-laid-out trap. 

We did this despite knowing full well that principled opposition is priceless when it comes to what goes inside our bodies and we let ourselves be tricked into believing that going into another ineffective lockdown would be the fault of the unvaccinated and not the fault of the toxic policy of ineffective vaccines.

We took pleasure in scapegoating the unvaccinated because after months of engineered lockdowns by political leaders blinded by power, having someone to blame and to burn at the stake felt good. 

We believed we had logic, love, and truth on our side so it was easy to wish death upon the unvaccinated. 

Those of us who ridiculed and mocked the non-compliant did it because we were embarrassed by their courage and principles and didn’t think the unvaccinated would make it through unbroken and we turned the holdouts into punching bags. Bonnie Henry, Teresa Lam, Lori Wanamaker, Anthony Fauci, Trudeau, and the other cast of hundreds in prominent roles need to be held to account for vilifying the unvaccinated in public and fueling angry social media mobs.

The mobs, the mask Nazis, and the vaccine disciples have been embarrassed by “betting against” the unvaccinated because mandates only had the power we gave them. 

It was not compliance that ended domination by Big Pharma Companies, Bill Gates and his many organizations, and the World Economic Forum… It was thanks to the people we tried to embarrass, ridicule, mock and tear down.

We should all try and find some inner gratitude for the unvaccinated as we took the bait by hating them because their perseverance and courage bought us the time to see we were wrong.

So if mandates ever return for Covid or any other disease or virus, hopefully, more of us will be awake and see the rising authoritarianism that has no concern for our well-being and is more about power and control. 

The war on the unvaccinated was lost and we should all be very thankful for that.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:13 am
I am unvaccinated after being threatened and bullied in so many ways by my family, community, and workplace.

I feel so so so sorry for all the vaccinated people. What a terrible spot to be in. To know you sacrificed your body to the unknown, for absolutely no positive gain.

Success10

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:21 am
amother [ Lightgreen ] wrote:
I am unvaccinated after being threatened and bullied in so many ways by my family, community, and workplace.

I feel so so so sorry for all the vaccinated people. What a terrible spot to be in. To know you sacrificed your body to the unknown, for absolutely no positive gain.

No need to feel sorry for me. I am quite glad I listened to the rabbinic leadership of my community and did my hishtadlus to protect my health. And I'm glad that you took the right hishtadlus for you. I actually believe that Hashem is in control of my body and all illness, injury or healing that may happen to it. Not me, not covid and not the vaccine. Just Hashem. We are all just looking to take the right hishtadlus for ourselves and not interfere in someone else's hishtadlus, even if we don't agree with it. I actually believe that vaccine coercion is wrong. No one has a right to force anyone to vaccinate. And on the flip side, there is no reason to continue convincing others that vaccinating is wrong.

amother
Red

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:30 am
Success10 wrote:
No need to feel sorry for me. I am quite glad I listened to the rabbinic leadership of my community and did my hishtadlus to protect my health. And I'm glad that you took the right hishtadlus for you. I actually believe that Hashem is in control of my body and all illness, injury or healing that may happen to it. Not me, not covid and not the vaccine. Just Hashem. We are all just looking to take the right hishtadlus for ourselves and not interfere in someone else's hishtadlus, even if we don't agree with it. I actually believe that vaccine coercion is wrong. No one has a right to force anyone to vaccinate. And on the flip side, there is no reason to continue convincing others that vaccinating is wrong.

I cannot like your response enough. Especially the part about listening to the Rabbinic leadership of my community and doing my hishtadlus.
I have nothing else to say and I have no interest in debating whether Rabbanim can/should be giving medical advice.

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:41 am
We all did our best with the tools we had. Including our rabbonim.
The difference between then and now is that now we have more information. The rabbonim in Israel are totally silent about the mRNA injections now. Not a peep. Even my triple jabbed, elderly neighbors said "enough".
It is important to discuss the data because our children are on the FDA's radar now. Getting vaccines into the regular schedule of childhood vaccines is very lucrative business for the pharmaceutical companies. We need to be vigilant.
Also, I don't know if you know this, but there are places where you still need to take the vaccine to work and the mandates may be coming back. Forewarned is forearmed.

amother
Mocha

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:50 am
amother [ Red ] wrote:
I cannot like your response enough. Especially the part about listening to the Rabbinic leadership of my community and doing my hishtadlus.
I have nothing else to say and I have no interest in debating whether Rabbanim can/should be giving medical advice.

Rabbanim made their decision based on what they were told. I don't hear any rabbanim currently saying to vaccinate or supporting the vaccine. I wonder if some would want to retract their statement of "vaccines are safe and effective"

ChossidMom

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 10:55 am
The rabbonim are very, very silent. In Israel. Even though the Ministry of Health won't shut up about another booster.

Success10

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 11:21 am
ChossidMom wrote:
The rabbonim are very, very silent. In Israel. Even though the Ministry of Health won't shut up about another booster.

Probably because it's no longer the appropriate hishtadlus. That doesn't retroactively make everyone wrong for vaccinating the first time.

amother
Impatiens

Post Fri, Jun 24 2022, 11:28 am
Which countries were not forcing their population to vaccinate?

And in the US, what states were not infringing on individuals rights to decisions about their bodies? Florida, any other place?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics