Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Emergency tooth extraction

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 10:43 pm
Is there anyone in the area that can do an emergency wisdom tooth extraction? I’m in so much pain.

boy oh boy

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 10:53 pm
I've gone to Dr. Plaut for that

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 10:55 pm
boy oh boy wrote:
I've gone to Dr. Plaut for that

Thanks so much. Do you have contact info?

amother
Navy

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 11:35 pm
You can take 3 Advils for tonight. Or a painkiller with codeine if you can handle the codeine. I used dr elbaums office but they’re probably closed on Sunday.
Don’t go to the emergency room. They probably don’t even have a dentist on a weekend night. They will probably just give you a painkiller.
Refuah shelaima

boy oh boy

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 11:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks so much. Do you have contact info?

He's listed in the phonebook under dentist. I think his number is 901-4404. Does take some insurance. Definitely does not take united health care. I paid out of pocket about $350. (with kollel discount)

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 11:41 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
You can take 3 Advils for tonight. Or a painkiller with codeine if you can handle the codeine. I used dr elbaums office but they’re probably closed on Sunday.
Don’t go to the emergency room. They probably don’t even have a dentist on a weekend night. They will probably just give you a painkiller.
Refuah shelaima

Thanks so much. I might be pregnant.. do you know if I’d be able to get them taken out if I’m pregnant?

amother
Tomato

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 11:43 pm
Walk into chemed tomorrow morning and tell them you're in a lot of pain. Maybe you can take antibiotics for the infection?

amother
Navy

Post Sat, Jun 25 2022, 11:44 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks so much. I might be pregnant.. do you know if I’d be able to get them taken out if I’m pregnant?

Yes, I did but if you’re pregnant you should use Tylenol instead of Advil.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 12:36 am
Its very likely that it is infected. You need to get antibiotics first. Once you take it, the pain will subside. Most oral surgeons won't remove the tooth when you have an infection. They prefer you take antibiotics first. You can get a prescription from your general dentist. Then call Dr. Elbaum's office to schedule an appointment for the extraction. Unfortunately, I have a lof of experience in this area!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 26 2022, 12:45 am
amother [ Lemonlime ] wrote:
Its very likely that it is infected. You need to get antibiotics first. Once you take it, the pain will subside. Most oral surgeons won't remove the tooth when you have an infection. They prefer you take antibiotics first. You can get a prescription from your general dentist. Then call Dr. Elbaum's office to schedule an appointment for the extraction. Unfortunately, I have a lof of experience in this area!

Thank you so much for this info!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries