Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12 44  45  46  Next

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 12:00 pm
Dr. Jessica Rose had her account on Twitter "limited" for this and said:

Make this go viral please.
It is bloody offensive that they are claiming that the death of a 13-year-old child with no pre-existing conditions that occurred days after a shot, is misleading.

https://jessicar.substack.com/.....lease

Thank you to The Fringe Majority.

This would include seizures.

And deaths…

https://substackcdn.com/image/.....1.png

amother
Gladiolus

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 1:41 pm
Just came on to post about this when I saw it somewhere else
Oy
Hashem Yerachem!

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 5:06 pm
TONIGHT! HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO WE NEED?🔥
The Churban continues…will we come to our senses before it’s too late?
Livestream Thursday August 4 @7:00 PM EDT
R’Rietti•Doctor•Embalmer•Lawyer
ALL SPEAK OUT: DANGER
tinyurl.com/TruthSavesLives
Zoom ID: 952 175 3151
Passcode: 1818

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 5:14 pm
Thanks for the update.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 5:56 pm
I actually have the graphic with the names of the speakers and the topics but I have no idea how to paste it in to the forum. There will, undoubtedly, be a replay link soon.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 9:02 am
Here is the replay. Whoa. The first short talk is Rabbi Rietti. So powerful.
Second one is an embalmer.
https://truth613.substack.com/.....truth

https://rumble.com/v1evtsh-how......html

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 9:08 am
The embalmer showed these crazy big, white objects inside people's blood. These "things" are solid through and through and they are not blood clots. There are big ones and small ones. And the blood clots have this white, fibrous stuff inside of them.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 9:44 am
Thank you, Chosdid Mom.

You are a Paul Revere, warning of danger.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 10:21 am
I only hope someone is listening or if I am preaching to the choir... I hope everyone watches Rabbi Rietti. It's really short.

amother
Molasses

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 10:25 am
ChossidMom wrote:
I only hope someone is listening or if I am preaching to the choir... I hope everyone watches Rabbi Rietti. It's really short.

Who knows, but if even one person.....it would be all worth it. Every person is a whole world.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 10:36 am
So true
And then again it’s not a linear growth path to critical mass
More people are waking up and seeing what’s in front of their eyes
Don’t have to nor can convince people but can work to get facts out there

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 10:41 am
ChossidMom wrote:

I'm listening right now. Keep posting.

amother
Topaz

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:01 am
I have a question but I’m not sure you can answer..I got the moderna back in March 2021. On the advice of my Rav and Doctor. Bh I am ok. I am not giving the shot to my kids no way no how. But now what? When I got it it was still a crazy time and it seemed to be the right hishtadlus. I am very much following this thread. How can I check myself out for these side effects. Or can I assume that if nothing happened to me till now I am not at risk?
Please no bashing or making fun of me for what I did. It’s already done and I don’t plan on vaccinating my children against Covid ever…

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:04 am
Excellent questions
Hugs and hatzlocha
Following

No one should ever bash you!!!
And what you wrote makes a lot of sense 😘

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:47 am
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
I have a question but I’m not sure you can answer..I got the moderna back in March 2021. On the advice of my Rav and Doctor. Bh I am ok. I am not giving the shot to my kids no way no how. But now what? When I got it it was still a crazy time and it seemed to be the right hishtadlus. I am very much following this thread. How can I check myself out for these side effects. Or can I assume that if nothing happened to me till now I am not at risk?
Please no bashing or making fun of me for what I did. It’s already done and I don’t plan on vaccinating my children against Covid ever…

There are things that you can and should do to detox. I have alot all kinds of info which I can email. Also I will point you to the Front Line Drs. site where you can see what they recommend. Believe it or not they have found that intermittent fasting is ver y beneficial and causes something called "autophagy". Helps the cells clean themselves of toxins. I will iyH post links to valuable info.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:55 am
https://odysee.com/$/embed/FLC.....NRm1g

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 12:09 pm
Such tachlis advice! Thanks!

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 12:40 pm
To detox from Vax, Dr. Mercola recommends
Intermittent fasting, as mentioned. Also these
Supplements: plus a good multi.

NAC, quercetin, zinc, vitamin d, vitamin c, magnesium.

Diet: avoid all cheap oils like corn oil, soybean, canola, safflower, etc.

Avoid processed foods.

Best fats: grass-fed butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil, beef schmaltz from grass-fed cows

Low sugar, low carb

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 4:24 pm
Esther Black who is a pretty well known researcher who many come to for Covid and post vax advice really recommends certain enzymes which really break up fibrous material.
There is an enzyme called Nattokinaise (which I take) which is meant to be taken 3 times a day on a completely empty stomach.
She also recommends an enzyme called Lumbrokinaise which is even stronger and more powerful. The thing is is that it is made from earthworms. Everyone has to talk to their posek about this. Apparently, many ok it.
Copying from a PDF I got from Esther Blak
Neutralizing Spike Proteins Using Therapeutic Enzymes
The most immediate relief from the effects of spike proteins is from the use of specialized
enzymes that have the ability to dissolve the spike proteins. These products can offer the
fastest relief from spike protein symptoms. The enzymes have the ability to both prevent and
dissolve blood clots and scar tissue, are cardio protective, and can also assist in the repair of
damaged nerves. They are the foundation for treating anything related to covid-19 including
the “vaccines” and shedding.
To get the greatest benefit from the recommendations in this document, it is best to use, at the
very minimum Arthur Andrew Medical Neprinol AFD with Lumbrokinase. If finances are an
issue, and you can only afford one or the other, it is the author’s experience, that Lumbrokinase
is the stronger and more effective of the two.
Arthur Andrew Medical Neprinol AFD or Doctor’s Best Natto-Serra
Neprinol AFD contains a balanced combination of substances that
safely clear toxins from the blood stream, including spike proteins
from viruses, vaccines, and vaccine shedding. Neprinol also
prevents blood clots, dissolves already existing blood clots and
the scar tissue that they form, promotes healthy joint function,
thereby reducing fatigue and physical discomfort. It is also good
for lingering respiratory issues. If you cannot find Neprinol AFD,
Natto-Serra may be substituted. Natto-Serra is an effective
product, but is missing many of the effective ingredients found in
Neprinol AFD.
Arthur Andrew Medical Neprinol has been used successfully by
pregnant and nursing mothers. It is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women to use
Natto-Serra.
Dosage:
For severe cases, 3 capsules three times a day
For moderate cases, 3 capsules twice a day
For protection and maintenance, 1 or 2 capsules two times a day
Neprinol must be taken with a large glass of water on an empty stomach. Empty
stomach means not less than one hour before, and two hours after eating.

Lumbrokinase
Lumbrokinase (20 mg) – Doctor’s Best is a proven brand. The authors of this document have no
experience with other brands, but you can try any brand as long as it comes in a vegan capsule.
There are no brands of Lumbrokinase that are certified kosher. The poskim and Rabbonim that
the authors have spoken to in Israel say that there is no problem with using this product as a
medicine for healing, as long as it is not in a gelatine capsule, and as long as a
person does not open the capsule and ingest the contents directly. The authors are
not poskim, and anyone with kashrus concerns should consult a qualified Rav.
Lumbrokinase has been proven effective in treating inflammatory disease, blood
diseases, nerve diseases, and oxidative stress diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer’s
disease, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, cardiovascular conditions such as high blood
pressure, atherosclerosis, and stroke, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, and
more. It also has antimicrobial, antiviral, and anticancer properties. Lumbrokinase
is able to dissolve and prevent blood clots by dissolving excess fibrin, and unlike pharmaceutical
blood thinners which can cause excessive bleeding, lumbrokinase does not. It is also used to
strengthen and heal the nervous system which can be damaged by viruses, vaccines and
shedding, eliminating much of the discomfort and pain. It is the strongest, most effective
proteolytic enzyme in use, with the widest range of healing properties. Lumbrokinase is a
natural product made from dried and powdered earthworms, and has been used in Asia for
thousands of years.
Dosage:
For severe cases, 2 capsules twice a day
For moderate cases, 1 capsule twice a day
For maintenance after recovery, 1 capsule once a day
Lumbrokinase must be taken with a large glass of water on an empty stomach. Empty
stomach means not less than one hour before, and two hours after eating, and can be
taken at the same time as Neprinol AFD.
Lumbrokinase can be taken at the same time as the Neprinol AFD and Natto-Serra. It is
recommended to take Lumbrokinase especially if you are having neurological symptoms
such as heavy limbs, shooting pains, headaches, tingling in the hands and/or feet, visual
or hearing disturbances among others.P a g e | 5
T O P ↑
Other Therapeutic Enzymes
Enzymedica MucoStop
If you are experiencing excess mucus, this is a safe way to clear your sinuses
and your lungs. MucoStop contains Mucolase, which is a high-potency
mucolytic enzyme, meaning it targets and dissolves excess mucus,
eliminating excess mucus in the sinus and nasal passages as well as the
lungs. It is highly effective and brings fast relief.
Dosage: 2 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach, one hour
before and two hours after a meal. More may be taken as needed.
Enzymedica Digest
If your symptoms include digestive disturbances, this is an excellent product to
consider. Enzymes are naturally occurring proteins that speed up reactions.
Digestive enzymes act like tiny scissors, cutting up the food we’ve eaten into
smaller components which helps our body more easily and fully absorb nutrients.
Without enough enzymes, our body can struggle to break down troublesome foods,
leading to nutritional deficiencies, occasional gas, bloating, indigestion and
irregularity. With all-natural enzyme supplementation, your body gets an extra
boost to the digestive process, helping maximize energy and contributing to wholebody health.
Dosage: 1 – 2 cap

I didn't take any shots but I did have Covid once or twice so I take Nattokinaise by Enzyme Science. It's challenging because it's hard to know when my stomach will be empty during the day lol So I take one early in the morning and one late at night. I try to take that third one during the day. I got mine on iHerb. I do not use the Lumbrokinase because of the kashrus issue

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 4:40 pm
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:

I have a chance to look more carefully at your post now.
You did your hishtadlus.
Now you have new hishtadlus as new information has been brought to light.
On one hand, you shouldn't make yourself crazy. You did your best with the tools you had then AND you listened to your Daas Torah
You can't really "check" yourself for side effects. But, if anything ch"v comes up, take in to account that it could be related. Any blood circulation issues, inflammation in the body of any kind and of course shingles ch"v, bell's palsy ch"v, myocarditis ch"v, neuropathy etc. The fact that one year has gone by - may be an advantage but your body may be producing Spike Proteins that can harm you ch"v. That is why, I believe it is important to find a detox protocol and do it
B"H you only took one shot. Every shot makes things worse.

Please explore ways to detox. If you have whatsapp I can get you added to prevent, treat and detox groups.
Hatzlacha raba.
Page 11 of 46   Previous  1  2  3 10  11  12 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics