Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3  4 44  45  46  Next

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:25 pm
I had not heard of this Maddie Garay story until now. This is an insane story R”L.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:31 pm
amother [ Camellia ] wrote:
Chossidmom

I’m so disappointed with Imamother admin for trying to make you feel like you’ve done something wrong...by telling you that you need to post on one thread..it’s so wrong of whoever made the decision. I really appreciate what Imamother does for us, but this was poor judgement on their part imho.

This is exactly what I mean. The vaccinated ppl need to keep digging their heels in further and further Sad

People complained.
But I will not shut up.
They can just avoid this tiny corner of imamother. People cannot bear seeing the truth and entertaining the possibility of having made a mistake. So they call me a spammer. Whatever. And if I get ousted from imamother one day I will know that I did my hishtadlus and that us all that matters.
By the way , to the poster who asked me why the animosity towards the vaccine - why aren't you questioning the animosity towards me? Why the burning need to have me removed? Just ignore me if you don't like what I write!

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:32 pm
amother [ Gladiolus ] wrote:
I had not heard of this Maddie Garay story until now. This is an insane story R”L.

It is heartbreaking

amother
Camellia

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:46 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
People complained.
But I will not shut up.
They can just avoid this tiny corner of imamother. People cannot bear seeing the truth and entertaining the possibility of having made a mistake. So they call me a spammer. Whatever. And if I get ousted from imamother one day I will know that I did my hishtadlus and that us all that matters.
By the way , to the poster who asked me why the animosity towards the vaccine - why aren't you questioning the animosity towards me? Why the burning need to have me removed? Just ignore me if you don't like what I write!

Why did people complain?
Because holding and knowing the truth..knowing that you gave your body over like sheep to slaughter..is just to painful. It is Simply too painful and too large to hold the truth.
So let’s shut down chossidmom...
Then maybe I’ll be able to live with myself and the choices I’ve made.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:52 pm
Why did people complain?
Because holding and knowing the truth..knowing that you gave your body over like sheep to slaughter..is just to painful. It is Simply too painful and too large to hold the truth.
So let’s shut down chossidmom...
Then maybe I’ll be able to live with myself and the choices I’ve made.

I didn't actually complain , just put chossidmom on ignore (sorry, won't see any response you give), but I was tired of the entire page being her rantings when I just wanted to follow up on the discussion about sleep training or whatever we were discussing last time I had time to login. It was annoying having 20 bumped threads saying the same thing

amother
Camellia

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 7:56 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
I didn't actually complain , just put chossidmom on ignore (sorry, won't see any response you give), but I was tired of the entire page being her rantings when I just wanted to follow up on the discussion about sleep training or whatever we were discussing last time I had time to login. It was annoying having 20 bumped threads saying the same thing

You can choose to see a reply by coming back onto this thread, which I’m willing to bet, you will Smile

amother
Impatiens

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 8:18 pm
You can choose to see a reply by coming back onto this thread, which I’m willing to bet, you will Smile

Not the poster you're responding to, but - the whole point of the ignore feature is that you don't see that particular person's post even when you're looking at a thread that they posted in.

amother
Azalea

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 8:35 pm
In America, the actual covid vaccine that was approved by the FDA called Comirnaty is not even on the market yet so everyone who took the vaccine took something that hasnt been approved yet and was under emergency use only. So people who were forced to take it to avoid losing their jobs or those who actually lost their jobs for refusing to take it were simply gaslighted about the vaccine being FDA approved when it was never approved in the first place. Sadly, the courts went along with it and many people suffered and are still suffering because of this corruption. Too bad there is no one to investigate it and hold the people behind this scam accountable for their actions (and the vaccine companies and their stockholders are laughing all the way to the bank to deposit their billions of dollars while the rest of us suffer).

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c.....tead/

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 8:38 pm
Rough life posters who have to skip threads my goodness I do that ALL THE TIME
Would assume many do as not everything is interesting to everyone
That’s the reasons for forums of which I skip many
I would never assume it’s my right or feel entitled to shut down for others that in which I’m not interested
So controlling
Some of us want more than an echo chamber

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 8:55 pm
amother [ Dodgerblue ] wrote:
The vaccinate ppl have moved on with their lives.

lol. The unvaccinated people who didn't rely on others to think for them have moved on with their lives way before the vaccinated did. I, and all the people I know, have continued living productively without fear, way before you and your friends dared to step out of your house double-masked, to go get your vaccine.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:00 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:

I agree. Very annoying her bumping up threads that are two years old

amother
Pear

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:00 pm
This whole vaccine situation is just horrible. So many lies were told and so many were injured and lost jobs. You would think the truth would have come out already and there would be mass persecution but shockingly enough there isn't. Shows how corrupt the government is and how strong big pharma is. This was definitely an eye opener for me and I will never look at things the same.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:03 pm
Agree pear 100%

amother
Molasses

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:08 pm
Today I saw an article that compiled vital statistics information from multiple countries for the first quarter of this year. Israel was not there and I wonder what numbers it has.

Most western countries birth rate fell about 10%. One asian country fell 23%.

Birth rates were stable all through covid across the board. The rates only fell after the shots were made available to the younger/child bearing age groups.

I am curious if its factual or contains any fudging.

Shots. Not vaccines. They aren't vaccines, they are and have always been gene therapy. Its a basic definition of the function of the stuff they inject. If they teach your rna to do stuff they weren't before, its gene therapy.

All a vaccine does is teach a new germ to your immune system.

One of our own, who was at har sinai with the rest of us, has many videos explaining everything. He is top right hand man in everything unfolding. Yuval Noah Harari. Such a great guy. What a mind, what a brain.

amother
Electricblue

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 9:10 pm
amother [ Pear ] wrote:
This whole vaccine situation is just horrible. So many lies were told and so many were injured and lost jobs. You would think the truth would have come out already and there would be mass persecution but shockingly enough there isn't. Shows how corrupt the government is and how strong big pharma is. This was definitely an eye opener for me and I will never look at things the same.

The fact that they approved the vaccine for babies now, when kids were in almost zero danger from Covid, and parents are blindly lined up to give it, shows how little hope we have and how powerful big pharma is.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Mon, Jun 27 2022, 11:02 pm
imorethanamother wrote:
Why do you have such animosity about the vaccine? I saw your posts and ignored them and didn’t engage. I don’t really understand what your goal is here.

My triple vaccinated parents also got it. They barely noticed because it was a mild cold. Had they not been vaccinated, it would probably have been worse.

My almost 70 yo mother got COVID for the 2nd time this year. She is NOT vaccinated. It was little more than a bad cold both times.

Iymnok

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:15 am
Y parents have gotten the shot 4x. I never got it. My parents, myself, and some of my kids had Covid last week. My mother was in bed for 3 days and weak and uncomfortable for a few more. My fathyhaf no symptoms.
I was in bed for a day and a half. I was uncomfortable for another day or so.
DD4 slept for half a day.
DD6 tested positive with no symptoms.
DD12 was sick for 1full day and weak a little more.

Did the vaccines help?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:48 am
amother [ Electricblue ] wrote:
Lol the most foolish explanation ever that all holy vaxers are using now. Triple vaxxed, got Covid, but a mild case thanks to the vaccine. Do you really believe yourself ?

I know loads of unvaxxed people who got the covid very mild. Thanks to??

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:49 am
amother [ Electricblue ] wrote:
The fact that they approved the vaccine for babies now, when kids were in almost zero danger from Covid, and parents are blindly lined up to give it, shows how little hope we have and how powerful big pharma is.

Oh! But is was fast tracked approved for emergency use. What's the emergency now?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:52 am
amother [ Pear ] wrote:

Big pharma can't be sued over the covid vaccine. They are protected. That in itself should alarm any sane person.
Page 3 of 46   Previous  1  2  3  4 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics