Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 26  27  28 44  45  46  Next

amother
Gladiolus

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 6:46 am
Thank you CM.
Hashem Yishmor

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Oct 20 2022, 12:14 pm
Canadian doctor, Dr. William Makis MD, a physician and cancer researcher wrote a letter to the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) regarding the Unusual Death of 80 Young Doctors Since Vaccine Rollout
800% Above Baseline/Expected Number

Dr. Paul Alexander
Oct 20

SOURCE:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c.....mber/

Substack Alexander COVID News evidence-based medicine is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Letter excerpts are here:

‘On September 3, 2022, I wrote you a letter regarding the sudden and unexpected deaths of 32 young Canadian doctors since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, and I raised concerns about COVID-19 vaccines and vaccine mandates contributing to these sudden deaths. The letter went viral on social media, it was viewed by millions of people worldwide, was translated into dozens of languages, and became the topic of numerous podcasts, media interviews, internet videos and news articles…

There has been a tremendous interest worldwide into what is killing Canada’s fully COVID-19 vaccinated young doctors. Unfortunately, Canada’s healthcare leaders including CMA, do not share this interest…

I am now providing you an update with information about 80 young Canadian doctors who died suddenly or unexpectedly since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines. Four more doctors have died since my previous letter, and these unexpected deaths are accelerating. You cannot continue to ignore this…

My team has assembled a database of 1638 Canadian doctor deaths during the period 2019-2022, with 972 of them from CMA’s own website. Our preliminary analysis of this extensive data suggests that Canadian doctor deaths under age 50 in 2022 will be 2-fold higher compared to the 2019-2020 average. Shockingly, Canadian doctor deaths under age 40 are already 5-fold higher in 2022 compared to the 2019-2020 average, and Canadian doctor deaths under age 30 are 8-fold higher!..
McMaster University recently announced the sudden deaths of 3 young fully COVID vaccinated medical residents during the summer of 2022, which is unprecedented. All Canadian medical students and residents were forced into unscientific, unethical, cruel and harmful COVID-19 vaccine mandates…

I implore you again to remember your Hippocratic Oath and your own CMA Code of Ethics, and call for an immediate halt to all COVID-19 vaccine mandates in Canadian healthcare.’

amother
Molasses

Post Thu, Oct 20 2022, 5:09 pm

Enjoy clip of fallout EU after Janine Small

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Oct 22 2022, 3:22 pm
From Died Suddenly:
My step dad HEALTHY man didn’t drink, smoke, eat red meat, sugar, worked out daily. ZERO health issues. Died 2 weeks after. Literally went from the strongest best man I’ve ever known to never seeing him again. 12/22/21 this picture is less than a month prior☹️
https://www.facebook.com/photo.....91016

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 5:10 am
This is my 18 year old healthy, athletic daughter, Kayla Lumpkins. The first pic is of her and her boyfriend at prom 5 or so months ago. She just started college. She was so happy. She went to bed on September 8th. I found her passed away in her bed the next morning. She had been sleeping in the same position she always did. She had two Flavored cupcakes. Then she had a 3rd one for good measure 7 months before the 8th. I’m telling you all, she was healthy. With her crazy schedule; choir, theater, drill team, morning practices, rehearsals, football game halftime performances, plays, concerts, excelling in her honor dual credit classes and everything else she did there was no way she was sick. If she was she wouldn’t have been able to do that.
Still waiting to find out something.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.....52795

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 2:02 pm
From Died Suddenly:
My neighbor, 40 year old health man played hockey, married father of 3, died suddenly last week. Southern New Brunswick Canada. Rip.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 24 2022, 2:17 pm
Oh my gosh, a dj has passed away live on air in the UK. He was fine one minute playing music and chatting then.. Gone. GenX radio Suffolk, his name was Tim Gough and he was just 55.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 4:27 am
From Died Suddenly:
A friend of my husband has always criticized us for refusing to take the sweet tea. Told us we will regret it. He has now lost his brother and sister suddenly and his girlfriend is having heart surgery next week .Cardiologist confirmed it was from the tea.
He told us he regrets it and really wished he listened to us.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 4:43 am
From Died Suddenly:
I’m in Australia. Some of you may have seen my own personal 🍬 injury story on fb and Instagram. I’m a stay at home mum and ex-paramedic (volunteer ambulance and mine site medic) and I’m on lots of 🍬 injured groups on fb trying to help people understand their diagnosis and symptoms because there are so many being misdiagnosed or ignored by healthcare practitioners telling us nothing is wrong and that it’s all in our heads.
Except this morning, something different happened and has had a more profound effect on me than just reading peoples stories.
I had just done some grocery shopping with my little two year old and whilst I was putting the last of my items in the trolley, when a middle aged lady behind me was talking to the cashier. Suddenly she just collapsed on the floor. I quickly told my son to stay put and I went to her aid. The cashier told me she didn’t know first aid. I told her to call an ambulance and the manager. I began CPR. For 20 long minutes I tried to being this woman back to life. It feels like a long time when your doing chest compressions and breaths by yourself even with adrenaline pumping through your veins.
When paramedics arrived and took over, they tried a defibrillator and eventually pronounced her deceased after 40 mins. By then there was about twenty or so people standing around watching. The paramedics told me they are seeing too many people dying suddenly and it’s getting worse. I tried my best even though it put me in a world of hurt because of my own heart problems. My son stood by and saw what happened and was crying. He’s too young to understand death.
It all happened so quickly. Within 25 minutes this woman was standing and talking one minute, then gone the next. I’ve seen many deaths in my line of work but only few ever affected me. Today was different. Usually, I can just switch off and move on. Today, for some reason I just can’t. I just want to cry.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 7:52 am
Rabb Orlofsky clip about the shots:

https://clips.torahanytime.com.....a5643

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 7:54 am

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 8:00 am
From Died Suddenly:
I’m from Windsor NS and I’m 55yrs old. This is my first time sharing my story here. I have had 3 bowls of soup, my last being served around a year ago. I ate my soup because I was always taught to trust the ones dishing it out. My Dad always said that they have our best interest at ❤️ , only to learn differently. After a few months of having my bowls of soup I couldn’t remember my own home address, not even what town I lived in. Nor could I recall the alphabet. Life was a haze, either side of my face and head would swell and then the following day I would fall for no reason. My man in the white jacket I have been seeing since 1977 told me it was because I had some soup that caused these bad things but don’t worry as it was only going to last a short time. Fast forward to...
I had a ❤️ attack on Aug 17th 2022 around 7:30 PM. only to drive to our hospital to find out it was closed. Yes closed. So I went home and returned the next day at around 1:30 PM to be met with an 18 hour wait for an ambulance to take me to another hospital, one that could help me. I found out that I had 90% blockage of one artery and needed a stent put in. All went well. Then I found out that my cousin had a ❤️ attack days after mine and now his mother has passed of pan-cre-a-tic canner. My girlfriend’s brother was a healthy bicyclist 15-20km/ day. He felt ill August 12th and was passed by Sept 1 from canner.
What the heck has this world come to. I’m scared of what life has to bring for us. 💔
People let’s love one another, your neighbour, your cashier, your sitter, etc., love them all and treat them well💝

amother
Buttercup

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 11:43 am
And they were all perfectly healthy before !

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33361135/

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 5:19 pm
Well, This is a must, must see.
A clip by Avi Abelow in israel about the politicians backtracking on mandates and more on the UN and the World Economic Forum controlling governments.
This is important and Avi explains it well.

https://pulseofisrael.com/2022.....ovid/

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Oct 30 2022, 6:17 pm
Attorney Thomas Renz up now in the webinar:

https://cplayer.streamgates.ne.....eiman

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Oct 30 2022, 6:42 pm
https://usawatchdog.com/cv19-v.....akdi/

CV19 Vax Destroys Hearts & Brains of Billions of People – Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi
By Greg Hunter On October 29, 2022 In Political Analysis 252 Comments
By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com Saturday Night Post)

World renowned microbiologist and virologist professor Sucharit Bhakdi MD has won many medical and scientific awards and has more than 300 peer reviewed research papers. Dr. Bhakdi was one of the first top global doctors to warn about the deadly and debilitating effects of the CV19 vax. He was right. Dr. Bhakdi says there is proof that if the injections reach the heart or the brain, they will be damaged beyond repair. Dr. Bhakdi brings up one autopsy that found this and explains, “In multiple parts of the brain in this deceased man, the doctor found the same thing. . . . He found the damned spike proteins in the smallest capillaries of the brain. . . There is no repair because what the doctor found was these small vessels were attacked by the immune system and destroyed. The doctor found irrefutable evidence of brain cell damage of cells that are dead and dying. This poor fellow died because his brain cells were dying. . . . The same patient that died . . . . had this multifocal, meaning at many different locations, necrotizing, meaning dying, encephalitis. . . . He had typical things being seen now in people post vax. They lose their personality. They lose their minds. They lose their capacity to think. They become demented. They can’t hear. They can’t speak. They can’t see. They are no longer the humans that they were. They are destroyed human beings. Their brains are destroyed. The doctor found something so terrible he had to publish right away. This was published October 1, 2022, in “Vaccine,” which is a leading scientific journal. It’s peer reviewed, and it was accepted right away. . . . It can be read by anyone. I beseech you to read it for yourself. The doctor doing the autopsy found apart from these terrible things happening to the brain, the same things were happening in the heart. It was happening in the heart of the same patient. He saw these same damned devil designed spike proteins. This means the gene that the perpetrators injected into billions of people reach the vessels of the brain and the heart. They are killing people. They are killing people in the most terrible, terrifying and tormenting way.”

Dr. Ryan Cole, Dr. Mike Yeadon and I always sing the same thing. You have to realize we did not know each other until Covid came, and there are so many others. They are not stupid, and they are wonderful and intelligent people, and if everyone is saying the same thing, you have to start thinking we may be right. If we are right, and I say it’s not me, I am one of thousands, and these thousands are right maybe, you are killing yourself and your children and your loved ones. Why do you do this? Why?”

Dr. Bhakdi contends that the world should stop the injections now. . . . and Covid is a “criminal hoax.”

In closing, Dr. Bhakdi says, “I am afraid to say it, but up until one and a half years ago, I was a scientist. Now, I see what is going on. I have to admit that the colleagues and friends of mine that have been telling me that this is genocide may be right. I don’t know, but I feel in my mind there can be no other agenda. There is no other explanation. There is no other explanation because it is clear these gene-based vaccines are not needed because we are not dealing with a killer virus that is destroying mankind. Anyone who says otherwise is obviously lying to your face. Second, it is obvious these so-called vaccines could never ever have protected against infection. . . . Third, and the worst, these gene-based vaccines are the most terrible instruments that have ever been introduced into the human body to destroy humans. . . . These vaccines are going to destroy mankind.”

There is much more in the 53-minute interview.
https://rumble.com/v1qhs6k-cv1......html

After the Interview:

Dr. Bhakdi says the German government is persecuting him with totally false charges of antisemitism, but he is really being punished for speaking out against the CV19 vax. Early on he told people not to get the CV19 injections. If convicted, Dr. Bhakdi says he faces 5 years in prison. His trial is in 2023.

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes one on one with world renowned microbiologist and virologist, professor Sucharit Bhakdi MD for 10.29.22.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Oct 30 2022, 7:56 pm
Chilling

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 3:45 am
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/.....ef/8/

"Across the board, you see more cases of RSV in the vaccinated group than in the placebo group."
BY VIGILANT FOX
OCTOBER 29, 2022

Hospital beds are filling up as RSV cases surge across the United States and Canada. It’s getting so bad that one San Diego school saw nearly 40% of students take absence after a hard-hitting respiratory wave.

Traditional media would like to gaslight you and blame COVID-19 for this sudden rise. But the folks at The Highwire did some digging and found damning evidence against the shots. And they did so using FDA documents involving Pfizer and Moderna’s own clinical trials.

Moderna
MORE NEWS: Shocking Poll: 44% of Vaccinated Australians Express Regret, 2/3 Say Measures Were Too Heavy-Handed [VIDEO]

Two to Five-Year-Olds

Within 28 days after vaccination, some respiratory tract-related infections were reported with greater frequency in the mRNA-1273 group than in the placebo group. Events of pneumonia were reported by 0.3% and 0% 0f mRNA-1273 and placebo recipients, respectively. Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection was reported by 0.4% and <0.1% of mRNA-1273 and placebo recipients, respectively.

Quick - Do This Before Biden “Fixes” Your Retirement Plan Next…

“So FOUR TIMES THE AMOUNT OF RSV in the vaccinated group compared to the unvaccinated group that hadn’t received it,” noted Del Bigtree.

Moving on to Six to Eleven-Year-Olds

Within 28 days after vaccination, some respiratory tract infection-related PTs were reported more frequently in the vaccine group compared to the placebo group, such as Respiratory syncytial virus infection (0.3% vs 0%) and Upper respiratory tract infection (3.9% vs 2.5%).

The United States Should Stop Funding The War In Ukraine
SIGN THE PETITION!

“So you’re giving a shot to kids that’s INCREASING their upper respiratory tract infections with RSV quite a bit, actually,” observed Jeffrey Jaxen.

Pfizer
Six-Month to Four-Year-Olds (Third Dose)

SAEs (serious adverse events) reported in the BNT162b2 group included RSV bronchiolitis (5 participants).

SAEs reported in the placebo group included bronchiolitis or RSV bronchiolitis (3 participants).

MORE NEWS: Trans Starbucks Employee Can’t Handle 8-Hour Work Day, Breaks Down In Tears

So again, across the board, you see more cases of RSV in the vaccinated group than in the placebo group. These findings led the lawyers at ICAN (Informed Consent Action Network) to send this letter to CDC Director Rochelle Walensky.

Given the CDC’s robust and ongoing data collection among those tested for and positive for RSV, please let us know the percent of children who have tested positive for RSV who had received a Covid-19 vaccine prior to their RSV diagnosis.

Now, if the CDC were a competent organization, they were be doing the science on this information. But, as Del Bigtree puts it:

They like the head-in-the-sand method, which is “Let’s don’t ask any of the obvious questions — like why do we suddenly have outbreaks of RSV beyond anything we’ve ever seen before? Could it possibly be that injection that we know lowers the immune system and showed within 28 days an increase in RSV?”…

Del then ends the segment on this note:

Is it possible that the 40 or 50% that are leaving the school happened to be going through that because the vaccination? Look — we don’t know. But what’s curious is why no one media and no one at the CDC is asking the most obvious question.

I think we all know the answer to that…

To catch up on the latest episode of The Highwire, tune into the video below.

MORE NEWS: Shocking Poll: 44% of Vaccinated Australians Express Regret, 2/3 Say Measures Were Too Heavy-Handed

Red Voice Media would like to make a point of clarification on why we do not refer to any shot related to COVID-19 as a "vaccine." According to the CDC, the definition of a vaccine necessitates that said vaccine have a lasting effect of at least one year in preventing the contraction of the virus or disease it's intended to fight. Because all of the COVID-19 shots thus far available have barely offered six months of protection, and even then not absolute, Red Voice Media has made the decision hereafter to no longer refer to the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson substances as vaccinations.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 3:53 am
https://www.theepochtimes.com/......html

Court Orders Israeli Authorities to Provide Vaccination Status of People Who Died During Pandemic
By Lia Onely October 25, 2022 Updated: October 26, 2022
HAIFA, Israel—Following a Freedom of Information (FOI) request from an Israeli citizen, the Jerusalem District Court has ordered the Ministry of Health to provide information on the vaccination status of deceased people and other information.

The Ministry of Health (MoH) has until mid-November to provide:

total mortality, for any reason, including COVID-19, noting the vaccination status of the deceased, the vaccine doses, and recoveries
data about child mortality from COVID-19, noting whether the deceased did or did not have comorbidities
COVID-19 mortality with the data segmented by comorbidities and according to vaccination status
The order came after David Shuldman, a systems analyst and an economist, filed an FOI request in 2021 for mortality data broken down by vaccination status. He also asked that deaths among people who recovered from COVID-19 be noted.

Shuldman filed an administrative appeal after the MoH failed to respond for four months.

MoH was also ordered to reimburse most fees as well as pay expenses.

Shuldman told The Epoch Times that he hoped the MoH would publish the data but since they didn’t, he decided to try to get it and publish it himself.

“I don’t want to publish data analyses. I don’t want to rely on analyses that are unofficial. My goal is to get the Ministry of Health to investigate this issue, to publish the data properly, in an official way,” he said.

MoH did not respond to a request for comment.

Three days after the court order, Kan 11, an Israeli state-owned broadcaster, announced the MoH is going to study excess mortality to see whether the higher-than-normal deaths recorded during the pandemic are linked to COVID-19 vaccinations.

Vaccination Campaign
At the end of December 2020, the state of Israel launched its COVID-19 vaccination program called “Give a Shoulder,” asking citizens to get vaccinated.

Shuldman heeded the call.

“I was vaccinated twice,” he said. “My son really tried to convince me to wait. … We continued to argue until August 2021.”

“I realized that my son was actually right,” he said.

Shuldman said he was astonished when his 60-year-old neighbor suffered from cardiac arrest and died just 10 days after a booster.

This was a red light for him, and he started to think about the safety of the vaccine.

FOI Request
After looking for information and doing some analysis of his own Shuldman submitted a FOI application on Oct. 10, 2021, asking for segmented COVID-19 death data. He received an initial response accepting his request but didn’t hear anything else.

After four months, Shuldman sent a legal notice to the ministry, warning that action may be taken. When he didn’t receive an answer, he filed an administrative appeal.

That drew a response. In April the MoH provided data, but it was not complete.

“They ignored most of the data I requested. They claimed they didn’t have it,” Shuldman said.

“I asked for a segmentation of total mortality according to vaccination status and recovery. They did not give it. They only gave segmented coronavirus mortality [data].”

So Shuldman appealed.

September Hearing
In September, Shuldman had a hearing with the MoH.

At the hearing, an MoH attorney said that in terms of how they understood Shuldman’s FOI appeal, they had already provided the data to him: segmentation of COVID mortality by vaccination status and the number of people hospitalized and deceased segmented by comorbidity.

The judge responded that Shuldman had requested data about mortality for any reason and not necessarily because of COVID-19, including the vaccination status. And the same goes for hospitalization.

He said: “Your answer does not address this request at all. In your reply, you claimed that the petitioner requested data about deceased because of COVID when his request was different regarding this factor.

“The question is if this data can be provided to him?” the judge asked.

MoH’s Attorney said that maybe this data had been given to Shuldman in a previous hearing.

However, the judge said that according to his examination it had not.

The MoH attorney conferred with officials and after a break came back and said they could provide the data.

“[Shuldman] got data beyond the data we need to provide by the law,” the MoH’s attorney said, according to an official court document summarizing the hearing and court order.

“There are additional requests flooding the Ministry of Health that the ministry needs to address,” she said.

The MoH and Shuldman agreed that the MoH will provide the data by Nov. 15.

The Israeli Public Emergency Council for the COVID19 Crisis, which assisted Shuldman, said in a Telegram post: “It is sad and serious that instead of analyzing the data of excess mortality in Israel, the Ministry of Health was fighting in court to hide the data from the public.”

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 4:01 am
The "Died Suddenly News" group was ERASED from Facebook again.
So they reopened with new rules about what words are allowed. No more use of the word "cupcakes" for jabs.
Here is a post I saw today:
So many stories for people I know
Friend had the chopstick when pregnant, 2 weeks later pre eclampsia prem baby
Friend had chopstick postpartum 2 weeks later blood clot in leg
Family friend chopsticks fully loaded death what drs have claimed is undiagnosed d*abetes 🤦🏽‍♀️
Friend sudden bleeding after chopstick ovarian canc£r
Family member breast canc£r suddenly
Family member increased ecz£ma
Friend woke up one morning couldn't move, couldn't dress themselves for 5 months due to injury
Friend who has had canc£r before on continuous antibioti<Cs for illness that won't go away (immune issue)
All my family are chopstick ed luckily me husband and children aren't and never will be. Parents have stopped after 3 brother stopped after 2 so 🤞. Grandparents continue to eat cake 😭
Page 27 of 46   Previous  1  2  3 26  27  28 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics