Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 44  45  46  Next

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:58 am
amother [ Impatiens ] wrote:
I was referring to people's decision to take the vaccine, not the rules.

It's insulting to people's intelligence to say they all did something because 'they just fell for lies' or 'they're sheep' or whatever is the insult de jour.

Perhaps those ppl should actually use their intelligence to carry out proper research instead of blindly going along with what they are being fed.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 2:56 am
Iymnok wrote:
Y parents have gotten the shot 4x. I never got it. My parents, myself, and some of my kids had Covid last week. My mother was in bed for 3 days and weak and uncomfortable for a few more. My fathyhaf no symptoms.
I was in bed for a day and a half. I was uncomfortable for another day or so.
DD4 slept for half a day.
DD6 tested positive with no symptoms.
DD12 was sick for 1full day and weak a little more.

Did the vaccines help?

Good question.
Noone knows.
What we do know is that the strain of the virus that is going around right now is lighter than the previous ones. And more catchy. What will be next week noone knows.
Scientists and vaccine experts explain that the shots are what are bringing about new variants since the virus evolves and learns how to get around the shots. Gert Vanden Bossche from Belgium explained 2 years ago already that mass vaccination against a virus spells disaster for humanity as it helps the virus live on and evolve instead of living out its life and going away. Mass vaccination is happening and so is everything Bossche prophecied. He used to work for the Bill Gates Foundation st GAVI by the way.
So, we don't really know if people having a lighter case has anything to do with the shots (but every politician recites the mantra about how grateful they are to be vaxxed so the world repeats it).
We do know that the shots are connected to blood clotting and are associated with many adverse effects. When I say bloid clotting I am referriing also to m any micro clots that enter organs like the heart and lungs and have an effect. Has anybody noticed having a lot less strength thsn before? That you tun out of steam faster? This is a result of micro clotting. Two examples:
My daughter works wuth a 21 yea old girl that nevet had a problem with stairs. I think she took only one shot so that she could travel. She now huffs and puffs on the stairs. It has been over half a year. My daughter is very in tune with these physical changes.
Example 2 - My 91 year old mother was in pretty good physical shape and was even doing 30 minutes twice a week on an exercise bike. By the time she finished taking the shots she had run out of steam and has no koach to stand anymore. She is in a wheelchair. She used to go everywhere with her walker. Those days are gone. But noone connects the dots cause, hey, she is 91!

I just received this - a very recent, short interview with Dr. Vanden Bossche. I'm amazed it is still available on Youtube.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 5:53 am
Here is a link to a site that has links to exactly 1011 medical studies that show the danger of the shots.
I won't tire you out by listing all the links to the pubmed articles here. I'll just give you the beginning of the article so you don't have to click the link to read the summary. Please read this, even if you don't have patience (haha) to go through the 1011 studies. It's an accurate summary.

https://ac.news/covid-19-vacci.....es/
(dear imamother. This is not SPAM. This is serious business)

COVID-19 Vaccines: Proof of Lethality. Over One Thousand Scientific Studies
06/13/2022 in Crime - Terrorism - Corruption, Depopulation - Genocide, Health - Medicine - Big Pharma, Main, NWO - Deep State - Tyrrany, RECOMMENDED
Text Size: A A A
COVID-19 Vaccines: Proof of Lethality. Over One Thousand Scientific Studies
Generate PDF
Over One Thousand Scientific Studies Prove That the COVID-19 Vaccines Are Dangerous, and All Those Pushing This Agenda Are Committing the Indictable Crime of Gross Misconduct in Public Office

Just over 12 months from deployment of the COVID 19 emergency use experimental vaccines, scientific studies in the thousands, and reports of criminal complaints of assault and murder from the illegal, unlawful use of biochemical poisons made to police forces around the country, verify an assault on an unsuspecting UK population. Irrefutable science shows that the COVID 19 vaccine is not safe and not effective in limiting transmission or infection from the SARS-CoV-2, coronavirus pathogens.

The “safe and effective” false propaganda, put out by public officials who now are continuing to push this vaccine, is a clear breach of duty. A public office holder is subject to, and aware of, a duty to prevent death or serious injury that arises only by virtue of the functions of the public office.

Many have breached that duty and, in doing so, are recklessly causing a risk of death or serious injury, by carrying on regardless of the now-confirmed dangers associated with COVID 19 injections. Some of these risks are blood clotting, myocarditis, pericarditis, thrombosis, thrombocytopenia, anaphylaxis, Bell’s palsy, Guillain-Barre, cancer including deaths, etc.

All of these are confirmed in the following science-and-government-gathered data from the UK Health and Security agency on COVID 19 regarding vaccine damage.

The term “vaccine” was changed recently to incorporate this illegal, unlawful medical experiment to facilitate usage of mRNA technology that is demonstrably not a vaccine, and which contains biologically toxic nano-metamaterials associated with 5G urban data gathering capability.

Metal nanoparticulates are known in science to be genotoxic—a poison that can also cause sterilization. The dangers posed to the victims in the near term from this medical battery are now known. However, the long term lethality of this weapon is not as yet realized due to the debilitating effects it has on the immune system, causing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS).

We can now confirm the 2017 depopulation defence-intelligence documents, showing the planned murder of over 55 million across the United Kingdom by 2025 using this biochemical weapon.

The Medicines and Healthcare (products) Regulatory Agency (MHRA) had prior warning of the expected large numbers of adverse reactions before the deployment—confirming the premeditated nature of the crime and public conduct offences then and now.

See the studies here: https://ac.news/covid-19-vacci.....dies/

English3

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 6:27 am
Just to give you support in what you're doing, I am sure many of us are reading your thread but can't be bothered joining the discussion but still appreciate your work. keep it up.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:11 am
English3 wrote:
Just to give you support in what you're doing, I am sure many of us are reading your thread but can't be bothered joining the discussion but still appreciate your work. keep it up.

exactly yes

amother
Springgreen

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:19 am
I think it’s really concerning that so many blindly follow whatever they are told. They are lining up with their babies because if they question it then they have to question all of it. It’s too painful for them to face the fact that they fell for it hook line and sinker. I pity them, it’s a really sad way to live in this world. I can’t imagine having no ability to make choices and to blindly follow the loud voices. It’s so obvious the vaccine is a sham and they still can’t face it.

amother
Pear

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:22 am
English3 wrote:

Yes it is important to speak the truth. Those who are trying to silence you are in denial now and had no problem spewing their nonsense how everyone should get vaccinated.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:46 am
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
Big pharma can't be sued over the covid vaccine. They are protected. That in itself should alarm any sane person.

This is true for every vaccine we give our children. That in itself should alarm any sane person. Just saying.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:53 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
This is true for every vaccine we give our children. That in itself should alarm any sane person. Just saying.

Yes. I only just learned this since the Covid fiasco.
I am re-thinking everything I ever thought about childhood vaccines.

And so are alot of other people. In Israel, there was a polio scare and they have been hounding parents to come and "finish" vaccinating their kids for polio. They aren't coming.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:24 am
I appreciate what you are doing, ChossidMom. I'm ashamed that 2 years ago I was so militant with masking etc. When my family member tried to enlighten me, I called her a conspiracy theorist. I'm ashamed to admit that whatever she said then, no matter how outlandish is proven true now.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:29 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Haha. Good joke.
Here in Israel they are back on MSM trying to scare everyone again and reporting rising numbers of seriously ill and deaths. I noticed that they NEVER mention vaccination status whereas in the past they would report with glee that an UNVACCINATED person has died. Nowadays, there are so many sudden deaths reported online and in the papers. But they conveniently forget to mention that the person was jabbed. Sometimes we know from family members or public pictures. The MOH is also not telling us the breakdown. Which makes it fairly clear. The truth is emerging. Slowly but surely.

We report what we know.

Not always does the hospital know, and when they do not always do they share. Sometimes the family asks that it not be shared.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:35 am
ChossidMom wrote:

And so are alot of other people. In Israel, there was a polio scare and they have been hounding parents to come and "finish" vaccinating their kids for polio. They aren't coming.

I am pro-vax and won't "finish" vaccinating my kids because the oral polio protects the unvaccinated, not the vaccinated, and I WILL NOT give my kids a vaccine that they don't need just so that antivaxxers won't have to bear the consequences of their decisions.

I see OPV in addition to IPV as a way to enable anti-vaxxers to continue living in their bubble and continue putting everyone at risk.

So, I will not be giving my kids OPV. Period. Unless there is clear benefit for someone in my family or close circle of friends and relatives (who did not make a conscious choice to skip the vaccine, but actually has a valid health reason as to why they are high risk).

You can agree or disagree but please don't take my decision as support for your beliefs.

Millions of parents don't see a need to give the OPV since their kids are already protected. So we don't. Nothing to do with doubting the vaccine.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:36 am
amother [ NeonBlue ] wrote:
We report what we know.

Not always does the hospital know, and when they do not always do they share. Sometimes the family asks that it not be shared.

Who is "we"?

The rest sounds very lame. For months they were shouting from the rooftops "So and so passed away from Corona and was UNVAXXED", where "unvaxxed" could have meant didn't take one at all or took "only" one or was ONE DAY AFTER THE SHOT which was considered unvaxxed (You know this, right? From day 1 till day 14 you are conveniently considered by the Ministry of Health to be unvaxxed even though most of the injuries happen in that time period).

Now - total silence. Try to guess why? Because it doesn't serve their narrative.

And this week they want to approve the shots for babies (under Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA. Where exactly is the emergency?)

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:40 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Who is "we"?

The rest sounds very lame. For months they were shouting from the rooftops "So and so passed away from Corona and was UNVAXXED", where "unvaxxed" could have meant didn't take one at all or took "only" one or was ONE DAY AFTER THE SHOT which was considered unvaxxed (You know this, right? From day 1 till day 14 you are conveniently considered by the Ministry of Health to be unvaxxed even though most of the injuries happen in that time period).

Now - total silence. Try to guess why? Because it doesn't serve their narrative.

And this week they want to approve the shots for babies (under Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA. Where exactly is the emergency?)

Who is "they"? For every person whose vaccine status was known there were always three whose status was unknown. Maybe you only remember those whose status was known. I remember many more than that.

You know that Israel never did the "unvaxxed" like you are describing, right? Israel, when it did report, said "partially vaxxed" "recently vaxxed" etc. But most often the status was not known.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:47 am
I am pro-vax and won't "finish" vaccinating my kids because the oral polio protects the unvaccinated, not the vaccinated, and I WILL NOT give my kids a vaccine that they don't need just so that antivaxxers won't have to bear the consequences of their decisions.

I see OPV in addition to IPV as a way to enable anti-vaxxers to continue living in their bubble and continue putting everyone at risk.

So, I will not be giving my kids OPV. Period. Unless there is clear benefit for someone in my family or close circle of friends and relatives (who did not make a conscious choice to skip the vaccine, but actually has a valid health reason as to why they are high risk).

You can agree or disagree but please don't take my decision as support for your beliefs.

Millions of parents don't see a need to give the OPV since their kids are already protected. So we don't. Nothing to do with doubting the vaccine.

Ok, I hear you. But I do know that the Israeli Ministry of Health has lost people's trust. I was always an ardent vaxxer of my kids. If I had small children today I would be doing alot more research because I have lost all my faith in the system. I have begun to realize that shots that go into the scheduled shots regimen for kids may not be there for my kids' good but for Pfizer or whomever to have recurring revenue. Sad that I and many others are in this place but not surprising. And the authorities are the ones who made people not trust them. They lied. And they continue to lie. And not reveal the blacked out contract that they have with Pfizer. Most people just don't trust anymore.

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:49 am
Who is "they"? For every person whose vaccine status was known there were always three whose status was unknown. Maybe you only remember those whose status was known. I remember many more than that.

You know that Israel never did the "unvaxxed" like you are describing, right? Israel, when it did report, said "partially vaxxed" "recently vaxxed" etc. But most often the status was not known.

"They" is the media.

Who is "we"? Are you with the media?

I don't understand the meaning of "You know that Israel never did the "unvaxxed" like you are describing".

If a person dropped dead one day after the vaccine they were considered unvaccinated. This I do know.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:10 am
Yes we are definitely living in "interesting" times.
Hopefully the nadir and preparation for greeting Moshiach now!

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:11 am
amother [ Gladiolus ] wrote:
Yes we are definitely living in "interesting" times.
Hopefully the nadir and preparation for greeting Moshiach now!

YES, YES, YES!!!!!

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:18 am
ChossidMom wrote:
"They" is the media.

Who is "we"? Are you with the media?

I don't understand the meaning of "You know that Israel never did the "unvaxxed" like you are describing".

If a person dropped dead one day after the vaccine they were considered unvaccinated. This I do know.

That was true in the US, that is how they presented it.

When someone was recently vaccinated and ended up hospitalized, the hospital's statement mentioned that.
החולה התחסן לקורונה בשבוע שעבר אך אושפז כמה ימים לאחר מכן.
Or something like that.

Of course in translation it may end up becoming something along the lines of "he got vaccinated not knowing it was too late and then ended up in the hospital before the vaccine could protect him."

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:41 am
ChossidMom wrote:

I'm happy more parents are finally getting educated. Whatever decision people make, I won't judge them, but at least they should have all the facts, not just the ones that are accepted as mainstream.
Page 4 of 46   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics