Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 33  34  35 44  45  46  Next

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 5:59 am
I just saw this on one of my whatsapp groups:

NEW CDC REQUIREMENTS FOR CHILDREN:

The entire schedule is crazy. To add the HPV for children as young as elementary school and now the CV, my heart is crushed. This list gets even crazier when you see that many of these are "combined doses" (dtap totals really 3, mmr 3 etc). I believe now it's up to 40 by age 15 months, 72 by high school and CV 19 just topped it to 120 due to all the doses. It's estimated by 2032 50% of all children and 80% percent of boys will be on "the spectrum". I will spare everyone all the names of all my friends who's children have either passed or are severely injured because of all of this b4 the CV gets officially added. My heart is heavy.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 7:45 pm
Yup crazy
Anyone still buying what they are selling?

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 1:18 pm
Well waddaya know: US state department assesses that Covid came from Wuhan lab.

Don’t dare say “too little too late” /sarcasm

Oy

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 2:37 pm
From Jeff Childers (one of the BEST substacks online)

US NEWS AND COMMENTARY* 🗞
💉 Last week, prominent heterodox medical expert Dr. Peter McCullough ran a Substack post with the intriguing headline, “Dissolution of Spike Protein by Nattokinase,” with an even-more intriguing sub-headline, “Holy Grail of COVID-19 Vaccine Detoxification.”

For obvious reasons, it got my full attention. Here’s how he started the post:

Far and away the most common question I get from those who took one of the COVID-19 vaccines is: “how do I get this out of my body?”
Indeed. While the removal of the spike protein isn’t the only problem, especially if the mRNA is persistent, but the spike is probably the mechanism of most vaccine injuries that we are aware of, particularly the most dangerous cardiac- and blood-related types. Vaccinated people who’ve been paying attention are probably thinking about spike protein a lot these days.

I have had the honor of working on and off with Dr. McCullough since the beginning of the pandemic, and have enjoyed several in-depth conversations with him. Dr. McCullough has a great track record; he’s been right about nearly everything since day one. Furthermore, he is extremely conservative (in the scholarly sense), always carefully cites his assertions, and has never succumbed to wild conspiracy theory.

In other words, he is extremely credible. So it’s significant when Dr. McCullough calls something the “holy grail” of vaccine detoxification. Here’s how he described the potential treatment:

Nattokinase is an enzyme is produced by fermenting soybeans with bacteria Bacillus subtilis var. natto and has been available as an oral supplement. It degrades fibrinogen, factor VII, cytokines, and factor VIII and has been studied for its cardiovascular benefits. Out of all the available therapies I have used in my practice and among all the proposed detoxification agents, I believe nattokinase and related peptides hold the greatest promise for patients at this time.
Of course, supporting his conclusion, Dr. McCullough cited a study titled “Degrative Effect of Nattokinase on Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2,” published in the journal Molecules in August 2022.

Four hours after a single oral dose of Nattokinase (at a certain concentration), the researchers found significantly elevated blood enzymes that degrade ‘fibrins,’ which are the building blocks for clots. The researchers explained “Nattokinase has the highest clot-dissolving potency among naturally known anticoagulants.” Clotting, in the form of micro- or macro-clots, might be the most serious risk to folks who’ve taken the jabs.

The researchers also suggested that, because the spike is how covid infects cells, Nattokinase may also inhibit initial infection.

Dr. McCullough prudently did not proactively recommend that anyone take the over-the-counter supplement, since it does have some rare side-effects and potential interactions, but instead called for further clinical research for treatment of vaccine injury and “post-covid” syndrome (long covid).

Similarly, as an attorney, and since I’m not anybody’s doctor, I’m NOT recommending anyone start Nattokinase. But I will admit that I have started taking 2,000 FU daily, to help prevent catching covid and due to a remote concern over shedding. Anyone who’s had the shots might at least want to take a look at the study (https://www.mdpi.com/1792976) and consider whether a prophylactic course makes sense for them.

I think there is also good evidence for a prophylactic course of ivermectin for vaccine recipients, but that is a subject for another post.

Nattokinase will not completely solve the vaccine injury problem, but it is the best-evidenced potential prophylactic I’ve seen so far (out of a number of promising candidates). I will update you whenever I come across anything else showing evidence of a beneficial effect.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 2:54 pm
Thank you Chossid Mom for this valuable information @

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 6:30 am
Today On Arutz Sheva:
new study peer reviewed shows 21% higher rates of being diagnosed with a new serious illness including myocarditis, diabetes, depression, autoimmune diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. within three months of getting covid vaccine.

one might dare to think this would be headline breaking news all over

Hashem Yishmor

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 6:35 am
Every dissenting opinion or even just a question that deviated from the mainstream narrative as pushed by Fauci for example was attacked, derided, and branded a "conspiracy theory" or as in the case of the previously internationally celebrated Dr. Robert Malone a "conspiracy theorist".
Sensing a pattern here...

Few had the strength and integrity of Dr. Malone to stand up to the unrelenting vitriol and pressure on both a personal and professional level.

Eventually the truth comes out B"H.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 8:26 am
https://expose-news.com/2023/0.....email

Before the Covid Pandemic was deployed Moderna’s CEO told staff: “We need to make a billion doses of Vaccines next year, there’s going to be a Pandemic”
BY RHODA WILSON ON MARCH 8, 2023 • ( 21 COMMENTS )

Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel told his employees before it was declared that a pandemic was going to happen in 2020. At the same time, he told staff that Moderna would need to make a billion doses of vaccine the “next year.” He also confirmed that the CEO of GAVI knew about his pre-pandemic conversation with Moderna staff.

The conversation took place before the world knew about the covid “pandemic.” The World Health Organisation (“WHO”) only declared the “novel coronavirus (covid-19) outbreak a global pandemic” on 11 March 2020. “There are now more than 118,000 cases in 114 countries, and 4,291 people have lost their lives,” WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus claimed.

Bancel made the startling revelations during an appearance on a panel discussion on 18 January at the World Economic Forum’s Davos 2023 meeting. The panel discussion was hosted by Euronews. Another panellist was GAVI CEO, Seth Berkley. Bancel was asked about the development, adoption and scaling up of the covid “vaccine” for different variants and subvariants. He responded:

“As Seth knows, when the pandemic happened Moderna made 100,000 doses in 2019 for the whole year.

“And I remember walking after that into the office of Moderna manufacturing and I say: “How we make a billion doses next year?” And [you/they] look at me a bit funny say: “What?” I said: “Yeah we need to make a billion doses next year, there’s going to be a pandemic.”

World Economic Forum: State of the Pandemic, Davos 2023, 18 January 2023 (uploaded 6 February 2023)
Although it’s not clear if the pre-pandemic conversation with staff took place, in late 2019 or early 2020, it is clear that it took place before 11 March and the rest of the world knew about it, including Moderna staff.

The second statement noted above implies that both Bancel and Berkely knew beforehand that there was going to be a pandemic declared and that Moderna would be supplying at least a billion doses of a “vaccine.” So pre-pandemic, Moderna already knew they would be given contracts to supply at least a billion doses of “vaccines.” Moderna also knew that the “vaccines” which were still to be developed, apparently, would be manufactured “next year” – developed and trialled within one year. And those “vaccines” were, supposedly, for an unknown virus for which the lethality, number of cases and infection rate could not have been known.

However, the “fact-checkers,” as well as social media users, focused on the first statement and ignored the second.

A Boston-based nurse, James Cintolo, tweeted a one-minute video clip of the Davos 2023 panel discussion on 7 February 2023 which focussed on the first statement (see the end of this section). By 10 February, when AFP USA wrote their “fact-check” article, the post had been retweeted some 13,000 times. “But the online posts, which feed into baseless claims that the pandemic was planned, misconstrue what he said about Moderna’s vaccine production,” AFP USA wrote while debunking the claims being made on social media.

Social media users claim Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel told a World Economic Forum (WEF) panel that the company produced 100,000 doses of its Covid-19 vaccine in 2019, prior to the pandemic. This is false; Bancel was referring to all shots produced by the American pharmaceutical company, he confirmed to AFP, noting that its Covid-19 jab was not developed until 2020.

Posts misrepresent Moderna CEO’s remarks at World Economic Forum, AFP USA, 10 February 2023
According to AFP USA, the footage accumulated more than 570,000 views and spread to other platforms, including Facebook and Instagram. The claim was also circulated in Spanish.

However, what the “fact-checkers” AFP didn’t address was that Bancel said: “we need to make a billion doses next year, there’s going to be a pandemic.”

So, while it’s correct that the original tweet did misrepresent Bancel’s remarks, AFP ignored the elephant in the room. AFP did however admit that Moderna started developing its covid “vaccine” in 2019. This could lend weight to Bancel’s pre-pandemic conversation with staff – that “there’s going to be a pandemic” – taking place in 2019.

Below is the tweet AFP “fact-checked.” Note where the one-minute video clip that went viral cuts off – at the most damning remark, as if it was inconsequential.
https://twitter.com/healthbyja.....ic%2F

Sometimes we have to wonder if these video clips are pushed out by the “fact-checkers” themselves, or their network, so they can debunk lesser information and in so doing cover up the pertinent information that they aren’t able to debunk. In other words, as damage control.

Who is AFP Fact Check?
AFP Fact Check is a department within Agence France-Presse (AFP). They are an International Fact-Checking Network (“IFCN”) fact-checker. IFCN “promotes the excellence of fact-checking to more than 100 organisations worldwide” and is “dedicated to bringing together fact-checkers worldwide to support the growing number of initiatives.” Facebook, for example, partners with “fact-checkers” who are certified through IFCN.

IFCN is owned by The Poynter Institute for Media Studies. Poynter is also the home of Craig Newmark Center for Ethics and Leadership, PolitiFact and MediaWise. On its website, Poynter lists its significant funders who contributed $50,000 or more. Sources are organised by area of support and listed alphabetically. They include NBC, Newsweek, The Washington Post, Google, Meta/Facebook, Microsoft, TikTok and WhatsApp.

Media Bias Fact Check notes that besides having contracts with AP, Reuters, and ITAR-TASS for exchange of news reports, AFP sells a domestic French news report to most of the world’s news agencies and provides its worldwide report to many of them.

In 1981, the New Internationalist published an article called ‘The Big Four‘ – referring to the ‘big four’ news agencies United Press International, Associated Press, Reuters, and AFP – in which they described AFP as “the only one which depends on subsidy from the government of its company – usually through official subscriptions by government offices. As a result, it is often regarded as the voice of the French government.”

Currently, AFP is supported financially by the French state and gets up to 40 per cent of its funding from the French government.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 8:34 am
The Truth About the World Economic Forum כִּי נִמְכַּרְנוּ אֲנִי וְעַמִּי לְהַשְׁמִיד לַהֲרוֹג וּלְאַבֵּד
The WEF is a mega-crime ring, with their “Young Global Leaders” graduates installed in positions of power in governments worldwide.

Brucha Weisberger
Mar 7
BS”D

Edited 10:25 PM March 7.

It is now Purim, a day of rejoicing and prayer, a day when evil people who had planned mass murder met their own downfall.

In this spirit, here is information about current enemies of G-d and humanity. Even if you are already quite knowledgeable about the World Economic Forum, you will probably learn something new from this excellent article (which G-d led me to last night, on the Exposé.)

Interestingly, many people actually still aren’t well-informed about the World Economic Forum. How can you protect yourself from an enemy you do not know?

Since there is unfortunately so much anti-Semitic talk happening lately, I would like to make a very important note. While some of the individuals that are exposed in this article have Jewish-sounding last names, that doesn’t make them “Jewish.” To be born Jewish according to Jewish law, a person needs to have a Jewish mother (who was herself born of a Jewish mother, and so on.) Judaism follows the maternal line.

Additionally, if a person was born Jewish but tragically renounces his belief in One G-d and in the Torah He gave us at Mt. Sinai, the person no longer qualifies as a Jew. My Rabbi explained this to me and told me the source for this rule in Jewish Law: Rambam (Maimonides), Peirush HaMishnayos on Sanhedrin, Perek Chelek the 13th Fundamental.

All those wicked people who are part of the global agenda - like Mr. Harari, for example - who have Jewish-sounding names, have very clearly removed themselves from the Jewish people long ago and don’t count as Jews.

Anyone who has aligned themselves with the evil plans of the WEF/UN/WHO etc against G-d and humanity stands in stark, total opposition to the values of the Jewish people as commanded by G-d in the Torah, which are to spread knowledge of the Creator and help the world know how to live by His precepts, so that all of humankind will serve Him as one, and flourish.

The real truth is that Jewish people who live the traditional way, as G-d commanded at Mt. Sinai, are actually the biggest targets of the WEF/UN/WHO agenda, because they can’t stand us. Our way of life is an absolute contradiction to what they want for humanity, and they know they can’t break us, (answering to a Higher Power makes one much less vulnerable to the false programming.)

With that important preface, here is the Expose article:

What you need to know about Agenda 2030 and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
By Rhoda Wilson, March 5

Obscured by noble-sounding verbiage, the text of the World Economic Forum’s Agenda 2030 hides a hideous truth. When you look past the “sustainable development” jargon, it’s clear they want to take away your goods, such as electrical appliances, motor vehicles and even property rights.

Investigative journalist Whitney Webb reveals the inner workings of the World Economic Forum (“WEF”), the driving force behind The Great Reset.

Beneath WEF’s benevolent surface, it becomes clear that corporatism and, more aptly, fascism, are its modus operandi. WEF’s Board of Trustees is packed with powerful and prominent representatives from government and multinational corporations like BlackRock, Salesforce and Nestlé.

WEF supports the “merging of man and machine,” or transhumanism, and its Fourth Industrial Revolution aims to use wearable and implantable technology to snoop on your thoughts and launch a digital dictatorship. Once implemented, a digital dictatorship will be almost impossible to escape from; one way to stop it is to not comply with or utilise these technologies.

By Dr. Joseph Mercola

Curious about the inner workings of the World Economic Forum (“WEF”), the driving force behind The Great Reset? Every year in January, WEF holds its annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland.

The 2023 theme was “cooperation in a fragmented world,” with WEF noting, “The world today is at a critical inflection point. The sheer number of ongoing crises calls for bold collective action.”2

Their actions, however, while carefully packaged to appear altruistic – and steeped in warm-and-fuzzy buzzwords like “green” and “sustainable” – will ultimately propel its small circle further into power while all but guaranteeing a downtrodden populace. If you so much as dip your finger beneath WEF’s surface, it becomes clear that corporatism and, more aptly, fascism, are its modus operandi.

WEF Promotes Fascist Ideology
WEF often speaks about the “transformative potential of public-private partnerships.” According to WEF:3

The private sector needs to speak the language of social change, and the public sector needs to create economic incentives to harness the private sector’s innovation and expertise to address society’s challenges. With shared goals, targeted action and monitored impact, we can move beyond dialogue and aspiration to the co-creation of a more inclusive, prosperous and sustainable future.

It sounds good in theory. But what, exactly, is a public-private partnership? It’s when private entities like multinational corporations join with the public sector, putting the two on equal ground. The problem is that most politicians receive money and other favours from these same multinational corporations, so many facets of the government are essentially owned by these corporations.

In this way, Webb says, “It’s really more of a private-private partnership, and what you have there is essentially a means of implementing specific policies being controlled, more often than not, by the corporate sector and promoting what is essentially a fusion of the private and public sector.”4 Webb compares this ideology to that of Benito Mussolini, founder of Italy’s National Fascist Party:5

Mussolini … defined his particular brand of fascism in the early and mid-20th century as corporatism emerging of private and public power. Looking at it through that frame of reference essentially the World Economic Forum … is promoting a fascistic ideology around the world.

They have a habit of creating policies through both the public-private partnerships that are housed within the World Economic Forum and affiliated with but external to the World Economic Forum.

Those policies are given then to governments around the world, and many governments around the world have a lot of prominent officials who in the past have been trained by the “leadership programs” of the World Economic Forum and its affiliates.

A Closer Look at WEF’s Board of Trustees
Many have heard of Klaus Schwab, WEF co-founder and chairman. But it’s also important to delve into WEF’s Board of Trustees, which is packed with powerful and prominent representatives from multinational corporations. It includes:6

“These are the people that are essentially driving this public partnership model around the world, and they have very specific policy agendas that, again, the WEF drafts – policy papers and white papers. These are sent and then implemented by governments around the world,” Webb says.7

This includes a strategic alliance WEF entered into with the United Nations (“UN”) in 2019, which called for the UN to “use public-private partnerships as the model for nearly all policies that it implements, most specifically the implementation of the 17 sustainable development goals, sometimes referred to as Agenda 2030.”8

Agenda 2030 is composed of 17 sustainable development goals with 169 specific targets to be imposed across the globe. While “sustainable development” sounds like a perfectly reasonable goal, this noble-sounding verbiage hides a hideous truth, as these plans are not what they claim to be.

Agenda 2030 is aimed at reducing middle-class’ consumption of basic goods and energy, which includes limiting, with an eye toward eliminating, property rights and private ownership for future generations, along with targeting such “luxuries” as ownership of electric appliances and motor vehicles along with suburban housing and air conditioning. Webb adds:9

It’s worth pointing out that in the late ’90s at the World Economic Forum annual meeting, the then-head of the UN, Kofi Annan, essentially said that the World Economic Forum had been in part responsible for what he referred to as a silent revolution at the UN, where the UN, instead of championing the public sectors of the world, which is how most people think of the UN, they would instead begin to prioritise the needs of the businesses of the world …

So multinational corporations … over the past several decades – the World Economic Forum being a major part of this – the United Nations has been pushed to essentially prioritise corporate needs over public needs.

Who Is Klaus Schwab?
Investigative journalist Johnny Vedmore has dug deeply into Schwab and his family history, revealing that Schwab’s father, Eugen Schwab, ran the Ravensburg branch of a company called Escher Wyss during WWII, producing “different components needed by the Nazi war machine … and the Nazi atomic bomb program.”10

Vedmore revealed three of Schwab’s mentors – John K. Galbraith, a Canadian-American economist, diplomat and public policy maker, Herman Kahn, who created concepts on nuclear deterrence that became official military policy, and Henry A. Kissinger, who recruited Schwab at a Harvard international seminar, which was funded by the US Central Intelligence Agency (“CIA”).

“If you have a decent knowledge of Klaus Schwab’s history, you will know that he attended Harvard in the 1960s where he would meet then-professor Henry A. Kissinger, a man with whom Schwab would form a lifelong friendship,” Vedmore explained. Further:11

There were three extremely powerful and influential men, Kissinger among them, who would lead Klaus Schwab towards their ultimate goal of complete American Empire-aligned global domination via the creation of social and economic policies.

In addition, two of the men were at the core of manufacturing the ever-present threat of global thermonuclear war … their paths would cross and coalesce during the 1960s … they recruited Klaus Schwab through a CIA-funded program, and … they were the real driving force behind the creation of the World Economic Forum.

Early WEF affiliations can also be tied back to the Club of Rome, which aligned with neo-Malthusianism – the idea that an overly large population would decimate resources – and was intending to implement a global depopulation agenda.

Transhumanism and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
No discussion of WEF would be complete without delving into transhumanism, a term coined by Julian Huxley – brother of Aldous Huxley, who wrote ‘Brave New World’. Julian Huxley, however, was the president of the British Eugenics Society and an ardent supporter of eugenics ideology, Webb says.

A decade later, he wrote a book, ‘New Bottles for New Wine’, explaining that advances in technology had led to a “new eugenics,” which he referred to as the “merging of man and machine,” or transhumanism.12

“Ever since then,” Webb says, “transhumanism has picked up steam. A lot of its supporters were people that historically have had ties to the eugenics movement. The Rockefeller Foundation is a really good example of that.”13 Schwab is another, who developed the term the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which brings in human-machine symbiosis.

One of Schwab’s top advisers, transhumanist Yuval Noah Harari, PhD, openly admits data might enable globalists to do more than “just build digital dictatorships.” Via technology in the form of wearables and implants – like brain chips – the idea is to one day spy on your very thoughts.

“Humans are now hackable animals,” Harari said. “Humans have this soul or spirit and they have free will, and nobody knows what’s happening inside me, so whatever I choose, whether in the election or whether in the supermarket, this is my free will – that’s over.”14 Webb explains:15

Harari has made the point that the Fourth Industrial Revolution is different from past industrial revolutions because … in the late 19th century you had two classes – the exploited and the unexploited. And he says, in contrast, now the Fourth Industrial Revolution will mean there will be three classes – the unexploited, the exploited and the irrelevant.

And he argues that it’s much better to be exploited than irrelevant. In this scenario, the unexploited would be the oligarchs of society … he’s essentially admitting that the Fourth Industrial Revolution is a recipe for neo-feudalism, one that’s managed by extremely invasive, advanced technology.

Eventually, the goal is to make implantable devices capable of reading your thoughts as commonplace as cell or mobile phones are today:16

Harari, at World Economic Forum meetings, says the point that technology gets into your body and is capable of surveilling your thoughts is the line that the world crosses into digital dictatorship – where the leadership will be able to know what you really think about them and what you really think about issues. And if you don’t agree – to use his words – you’ll end up in the Gulag the next morning.

Your Right to Dissent Is Threatened
The implications of mass surveillance policies being promoted by WEF is an unconstitutional monitoring of dissent, with the intent of stamping it out. Big Tech is working with military and intelligence agencies toward this end, including using what’s known as “predictive policing” to detect “pre-crime.”

This describes the use of AI algorithms that comb through data on a person’s internet activity to “profile you and decide if you may commit some sort of crime in the future.” “If we invite surveillance onto and into our bodies, we are crossing a red line into a tech-fuelled dystopia that … would result in a digital dictatorship that, once implemented, will be almost impossible to escape from,” Webb says.17

So, what can you do? “The most obvious way to stop it would be to not comply or utilise these technologies that can be used to surveil you in these ways,” she explains. “A lot of this technology is marketed as convenient,” such as biometric data, but “the more of us that don’t comply, the less successful this agenda will be.”18

Sources and References
2 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2023

3 WEF January 10, 2022

4 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 0:30

5 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 1:04

6 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 3:27

7 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 4:10

8 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 4:30

9 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 5:00

10 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 6:36

11 Unlimited Hangout March 10, 2022

12, 13 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 11:00

14 YouTube, Awaken With JP March 5, 2022, 12:30

15 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 12:15

16 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 14:00

17 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 25:00

18 YouTube, MintPress News, Whitney Webb, What Is the World Economic Forum? February 8, 2023, 26:00

Source: https://expose-news.com/2023/0.....2030/

Please share so that everyone can really understand what we are all up against.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 11:37 pm
Highly recommend the book “Lies my gov’t told me and the better future coming”
by Robert w Malone md

amother
Gladiolus

Post Sun, Mar 19 2023, 11:45 pm
Don’t even get me started how suddenly there are now articles about some Wuhan “raccoon dog” from which Covid may have jumped to humans
Suspicious timing eh?
Fool me once…

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 4:20 am
mRNA in our food supply?

https://rumble.com/v2iep7k-wit......html

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 4:27 am
Maybe this is what got Tucker fired?

amother
Gladiolus

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 4:50 am
Yes
Nothing else makes sense
And he was their king of ratings
Powerful forces behind the scenes to attempt to silence his voice
Sobering
Interesting times

amother
Molasses

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 9:07 am
Rfk Jr had a long interview on Kim Iverson YouTube channel last night. I think it would be similar to what would have been on Tuckers show. Fascinating.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Apr 27 2023, 6:17 am
Dr. Aseem Malhotra is a leading UK cardiologist who actually promoted the shots on British TV.
By now he has seen the overwhelming evidence that the shots cause more harm than Covid did.

Here is an 8 minute interview with Neil Oliver (who has an amazing Scottish accent btw) where he puts all the evidence on the table. Not opinions. Evidence.
Also, he brings up something I was not aware of. He says that Pfizer themselves have documented all the side effects (this I knew) and that one of them is PSYCHOSIS! Delusions about the shots being beneficial, despite evidence to the contrary.

I think this is would be a well spent 8 minutes!

https://rumble.com/v2jz9km-dr.......html

amother
Pansy

Post Thu, Apr 27 2023, 7:15 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Dr. Aseem Malhotra is a leading UK cardiologist who actually promoted the shots on British TV.
By now he has seen the overwhelming evidence that the shots cause more harm than Covid did.

Here is an 8 minute interview with Neil Oliver (who has an amazing Scottish accent btw) where he puts all the evidence on the table. Not opinions. Evidence.
Also, he brings up something I was not aware of. He says that Pfizer themselves have documented all the side effects (this I knew) and that one of them is PSYCHOSIS! Delusions about the shots being beneficial, despite evidence to the contrary.

I think this is would be a well spent 8 minutes!

https://rumble.com/v2jz9km-dr.......html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik.....hotra

You can’t be more wrong about this guy. He has been discredited. Yes he was for the vaccine and then against the vaccine but overall he’s not a mainstream doctor.

Funny how you’re not posting anything about Florida messing with covid vaccine info. In terms of fairness, wouldn’t it be best for you to show both sides? When a big group is proven to have done wrong and it isn’t on your agenda, why don’t you post it?

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Apr 27 2023, 7:24 am
Funny how you say Dr. Malhotra has "been discredited" without showing by whom.

As far as I can see (and I see alot) - he is a very highly respected cardiologist, as is Dr. Peter McCullough in the U.S.

So, instead of making baseless ad hominem attacks against people, try listening to WHAT HE SAYS and adressing that.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Apr 27 2023, 7:27 am
Whoops. Sorry. Wikipedia is your reference. Yeah.

ChossidMom

Post Thu, Apr 27 2023, 7:33 am
And regarding Dr. Ladapo, here is what Dr. Paul Alexander says about that. For the record, Dr. Alexander is trained in Evidence based medicine ("I am a COVID-19 Consultant Researcher in EBM, Research Methodology, and Clinical Epidemiology and I informally provide support to some members of the US Congress and Senate".) His language is colorful but he is stubborn about speaking out where he sees lies and injustice. He wants to see the data and the numbers.

https://palexander.substack.co.....email

CNN (Chris Licht's fecal, bottom-dwelling, low-life, banal, feral, specious inept media outfit) accuses Dr. Joe Ladapo (Florida Surgeon General) of altering analysis to show higher risk to young men
from the COVID gene injection vaccine (based on Malone's mRNA technology); this is typical CNN & hogwash corrupted legacy media that takes age-stratification by Ladapo to clarify risk, as 'altering'

DR. PAUL ALEXANDER
25 2023 April
Those descriptives above I reserve for the depraved US and Canadian media, in fact, all legacy media. Putrid, banal, fecal entities.

It is heavy to say Ladapo lied, it is a serious charge so I got to come out swinging.

They took his sound science and called it ‘altering’ for they cannot understand it. Is the media that corrupt that it would hurt you? Yes, and would doctors hurt you, yes they would, they already did. Are vaccine makers that corrupt and even deadly? Absolutely. Would news media take money from pharma and shill for the vaccine maker and lie to you? Absolutely. Would people like Bobby Kennedy Jr. be stand outs and become oracles and whisperers on the deadly COVID vaccines when high skilled scientists and doctors and government health officials sell you out for money and favors? Even to your death? Absolutely. They have done it. Praise to Kennedy. Big stones Bobby and others like him!

Let me begin.

I guess the corrupted bogus methods used by Moderna and Pfizer to get their gene injection EUAs such as ‘immuno-bridging’ is good science to you CNN? Huh? Uncontrolled observational studies that are all confounded, that got them the EUAs, yet you liked that science. Not the black man’s science. No adjustment for early treatment. No statistical adjustment for natural exposure immunity or baseline imbalance. No adjustment for small outcome event numbers. No accounting for that. No adjustments for co-morbidities or improved health management across time. No, none of that. No adjustment for healthy vaccinee user effect bias. No, not that either. No adjustments for many key unknown confounders (residual confounding). No, yet you call into question Ladapo’s strong research while all of the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine trial and observational study methods are IMO similar to used toilet paper.

You could accept all that fraud flawed Moderna research and fraud FDA EUAs yet question Ladapo? You were cool with what Pfizer did and reported? No respectable journal would have published their research. NEJM and JAMA etc. are corrupted rags, inept polotical journals today, garbage, bought out by pharma and COVID grants. When these domonic vaccine makers set aside thousands of participants and their data that would have dropped their 95% relative risk reduction to less than the needed 50% threshold and you were down with that? When they reported Relative risk reduction (RRR) when we needed the more accurate and informative absolute risk reduction (ARR)? Knowing that the 95% RRR was really 0.7% ARR and no one would have taken that seriously. Yet you liked that CNN?

Color again, huh? Threatened by a strong smart black man, huh? Wicked smart. Can’t cope with that, huh?

You moronic failed ‘depraved’ medical doctors who refused to treat people with established early treatment and left them to die, and you now question Ladapo? Who did more to save lives than you maggots. You liked and support the small sample sized studies by the fraud COVID vaccine makers that can never find serious rare events, you like the small outcome event numbers in the Moderna and Pfizer sham methodologically defective trials and observational confounded studies, you approve of the stopping early for benefit which is a high risk for biased estimates of effect, you approve of the giving the placebo group, the vaccine, that effectively dooms the vaccine trials so we will never know if it worked or was harmful, you support that? Huh? But you go after the black scientist, you typical racist freaks. You approve of the 95% confidence intervals that go from California all the way to China with extensive COVID gene injection negative effectiveness, you like that? But not the black man scientist work? You liked the short duration of follow-up studies by Moderna and Pfizer so no one can detect adverse events and especially serious rare ones. You liked that? You liked that they wanted to hide their data for 75 years from the public. Liked that huh?

Typical legacy media and its incompetence and fraudness for the doctors and scientists who rushed out in step to call Ladapo a ‘liar’ today are the same ones who over three years showed cognitive dissonance to the real science, were averse to the science, intellectual laziness and academic slopiness as they failed to and refused to take up a scientific paper and read it. They were incentivized and bought out.

These idiots who hammer Ladapo are the fools, the dangerous fools who supported lockdowns, who had no issue with your child locked out of school, who told us that vaccine gives superior immunity to natural immunity knowing they were lying, that they used the fraud flawed over-cycled PCR test, these are the same doctors, knowing that over 24 amplications they were in effect detecting non-infectious non-lethal virus and so was shutting down society for a lie, these doctors.

These same morons who told us we were at equal risk of severe outcomes and death such that 10 year old Johnny was at equal risk if exposed as 85 year old granny with 3 medical conditions (despite a 1000 fold difference in risk). These doctors and idiots advising CNN. These same absurd specious inept fools who told us asymptomatic spread was critical for this fraud pandemic when we know still today, it never was.

They all showed us how stupid they are and inept, how moronic and uninformed and corrupted and shills they are and I mean all those who appear on CNN and even FOX (the Siegals etc.). The showed us they do not ‘read’ the data, do not ‘understand’ the data and do not ‘get’ the data. Yet wish to hammer Ladapo. Is it because he is smarter and more intuned than you? That he has serious experise and of course, we know because he is black, no matter how many Ivy League woke schools he attended, he will always be ‘lesser capable’. Can’t be because he is black. Could it?

Yet I am an evidence-based medicine specialist schooled by the founder of evidence-based medicine, research methods and biostatistical techniques etc., and I can tell you that Ladapo is more skilled and expertised than all of you morons combined. You are just envious that the black man doctor understands the data and you cannot. That he could not be bought out and biased like you. .... Is that the reason? Mere pettiness and envy? Is it because he identifies as a Christian man? A straight heterosexual male with a wife and kids? Strong man. I say it has lots to do with his colour and you beasts should be ashamed of yourself. And you call yourself ‘progressive’ and informed.

So if you say he lied and he altered, then show us where he lied and how and show us your analysis that demonstrates his lie. Please, help us, point to it. Make your case.

SOURCE:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/25......html

‘Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo altered an analysis released by the Florida Department of Health last year to suggest mRNA Covid-19 vaccines pose a significant health risk to men ages 18 to 39, Politico reported Monday.’

Alexander COVID News-Dr. Paul Elias
Page 34 of 46   Previous  1  2  3 33  34  35 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics