Home

S/O I used to vaccinate my children...
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Steel

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 8:16 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
My dr says I shouldnt give rotovirus vaccine until my school requires us to give it
where are you located?

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 9:43 pm
amother [ Zinnia ] wrote:
I sure did and I even agree with you.

I just think that allowing the anger at being told what to do to cloud your ability to think and make decisions is extremely childish.

I agree with you that they are mostly anti vaccine mandates. But I think that if the mandate disappeared tomorrow they would still be anti because they would still be stuck on that they were told what to do and unable to back out of their tropes that vaccines are dangerous.

Anti-Vaxxers sincerely believe that vaccines are dangerous and the risks outweigh
the benefits.

Anti-Vaxxers are against Mandates - they don't want to FORBID anyone from taking
vaccines just because they don't think they are safe.

And they don't want anyone to FORCE them to take vaccines.

FORCED VACCINATION is a violation of NUREMBERG LAWS and Violation of the Constitution.

It is not "childish" to care deeply about FREEDOM.

amother

Magnolia

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 10:14 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
This is false. Google it. Total fake news.

I don’t know about insurance bonuses but my pediatrician told me himself that a doctor’s ratings are based on how many vaccines they give. (He told me his rating is low because not enough of his patients take the hpv before she 15)

amother

Black

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 11:45 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Sky-blue! Rotavirus Vax required for daycare?

Rotavirus is not a required vaccine (in NY). I work in a large pediatric practice and we do not give rotavirus vaccine to our patients. I did not give it to my children either, who use another pediatricians office.

amother

Peony

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 12:31 am
Vaccine stuff is a hoax, if it was all legit then our former dr in NY would have given my daughter an exemption. He agreed she should not get any but could not fill out the form. Skip states and bam - regular dr gave exemption.
Its about govt on their necks and watching their every move. They parrot what they are told because Chas Vshalom they should do something they believe is right for an individual.

NOTHING in this world is a one size fits all. Vaccines too.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 8:24 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Anti-Vaxxers sincerely believe that vaccines are dangerous and the risks outweigh
the benefits.

Anti-Vaxxers are against Mandates - they don't want to FORBID anyone from taking
vaccines just because they don't think they are safe.

And they don't want anyone to FORCE them to take vaccines.

FORCED VACCINATION is a violation of NUREMBERG LAWS and Violation of the Constitution.

It is not "childish" to care deeply about FREEDOM.

THIS, THIS, THIS

amother

Birch

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 10:05 am
It is childish to see things in black and white. The vaccine issue is not black and white. Risks of disease for individuals by definition cannot be black or white.
If you are not seeing the gray then you are following someone blindly.

amother

Zinnia

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 10:18 am
amother [ Peony ] wrote:
Vaccine stuff is a hoax, if it was all legit then our former dr in NY would have given my daughter an exemption. He agreed she should not get any but could not fill out the form. Skip states and bam - regular dr gave exemption.
Its about govt on their necks and watching their every move. They parrot what they are told because Chas Vshalom they should do something they believe is right for an individual.

NOTHING in this world is a one size fits all. Vaccines too.

You just contradicted yourself. Which do you believe? That vaccines are not one-size-fits all? Or that vaccines are a hoax?

You are right that there is no one-size-fits-all. But antivaxxers don't see that. They see it all as you said, as a hoax. They see it as dangerous. They do not see nuance, they do not see grey, they cannot see the benefits or why people might be in favor of vaccines even if they do not earn money or fame or control from it. They are immature thinkers and incapable of seeing the gray and the nuance. And that is exactly the problem.

amother

Zinnia

Post Wed, Jun 29 2022, 10:19 am
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
It is childish to see things in black and white. The vaccine issue is not black and white. Risks of disease for individuals by definition cannot be black or white.
If you are not seeing the gray then you are following someone blindly.

You are right. And this is why I have no respect for most antivaxxers.

They cannot see the risks of disease and they cannot see gray. They follow the influencers as blindly as they claim the rest of us follow BigPharma.
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Recent Topics

Page 6 of 6 View latest: 24h 48h 72h