Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/O I used to vaccinate my children...
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:07 pm
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
You understand that it's not smarter to follow candance owens blindly?

Did you see anyone following her blindly or are you just finding an excuse not to listen?

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:08 pm
amother [ Midnight ] wrote:
All she’s saying is that vaccines are not required unless your child is enrolled in the school system.
I am going to assume that that’s the way it’s said in other languages, but in English “you don’t must” is not correct. It’s you don’t have to. (Not picking on you, I just see it frequently here, and it drives me crazy!!)

Oh funny you picked up in it I actually wrote it as a “humorous” way to put it.

amother
Opal

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:15 pm
Can't even believe this is a discussion. Oh have times changed. Remember the days of measles? Couldn't write anything anti Vax on this site for fear of being chewed up and spat upon. Too bad it took covid and all its lies and deaths to wake people up.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:18 pm
I think it great that people are finally waking up to the lies and corruption of government - who
CONTROLS the medical industry, so you cannot trust your doctor - s/he will say/do as ordered.

amother
Peru

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:29 pm
I don't think that general statement is true. About doctors pushing vaccines. I just took my 11 year old for her checkup. The doctor said we will hold off hpv. I don't intend to ever get it for her. Or any of my kids. I didn't want to do covid but my husband wanted it. Now I think it was a waste but we have the cards...

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:29 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
Did you see anyone following her blindly or are you just finding an excuse not to listen?

Candace Owens is an extremist. I don't consider her a voice of reason or evidence.

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:31 pm
amother [ Peru ] wrote:
I don't think that general statement is true. About doctors pushing vaccines. I just took my 11 year old for her checkup. The doctor said we will hold off hpv. I don't intend to ever get it for her. Or any of my kids. I didn't want to do covid but my husband wanted it. Now I think it was a waste but we have the cards...

Of course it's not true. My ped has never pushed vaccines and I've been with him almost 20 years.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:32 pm
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
Candace Owens is an extremist. I don't consider her a voice of reason or evidence.

Do you not think forcing children, who are at almost zero risk from Covid death,
to take an experimental vaccine with high rate of reported deaths and injuries "extremist"?

shnitzel

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:37 pm
amother [ Opal ] wrote:
Can't even believe this is a discussion. Oh have times changed. Remember the days of measles? Couldn't write anything anti Vax on this site for fear of being chewed up and spat upon. Too bad it took covid and all its lies and deaths to wake people up.

Really? Imamother was super antivax then too. I was influenced and delayed vaxxed and my child was almost exposed to measles when I had a newborn and my oldest child who was on the most delayed schedule actually caught pertussis in elementary school and it was horrible. I'd rather stick to a schedule that has been well researched and given to millions of other kids. She also has the most health issues, my other kids that are vaccinated on schedule are much healthier than her b"H.

I've worked on evil pharma research and big pharma is evil but I'm zero percent worried about things under intense scrutiny that have been around for years like childhood vaccines.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:39 pm
amother [ Birch ] wrote:

Giving an opinion before listening to something shows ignorance and foolishness.
This has nothing to do with her. It’s all about the information she brings.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:46 pm
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
NJ at least still has the religious exemption which we in NY don't have.

I never used a religious exemption. Just vaxxed on a delayed schedule those I deemed necessary with my pediatrician’s help. I live in a place now that pushes and pressures all vaccines from birth.

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:47 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Do you not think forcing children, who are at almost zero risk from Covid death,
to take an experimental vaccine with high rate of reported deaths and injuries "extremist"?

You don't need candace owens for that.

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:51 pm
amother [ Yellow ] wrote:
Giving an opinion before listening to something shows ignorance and foolishness.
This has nothing to do with her. It’s all about the information she brings.

I heard her long before covid was a thing. She is an extremist.
It's not a chochma to latch on to what people have said before you and parrot them. Her information is not new or solid.
Even the title A Shot in the Dark is not hers.

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:53 pm
shnitzel wrote:
Really? Imamother was super antivax then too. I was influenced and delayed vaxxed and my child was almost exposed to measles when I had a newborn and my oldest child who was on the most delayed schedule actually caught pertussis in elementary school and it was horrible. I'd rather stick to a schedule that has been well researched and given to millions of other kids. She also has the most health issues, my other kids that are vaccinated on schedule are much healthier than her b"H.

I've worked on evil pharma research and big pharma is evil but I'm zero percent worried about things under intense scrutiny that have been around for years like childhood vaccines.

I probably had a part in that and I'm sorry. I was also misled by a woman many years ago on this site. Over the years I have learned better and found a healthy balance.

amother
Tulip

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 12:59 pm
Regarding measles... I'm still under trauma.. My daughter was 12 months old and caught measles. She got a bad pneumonia from the measles. She was on a respirator in critical condition for a week. She had her first birthday sedated with a breathing pipe Can't Believe It Please do your best to protect your kids

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:04 pm
amother [ Tulip ] wrote:
Regarding measles... I'm still under trauma.. My daughter was 12 months old and caught measles. She got a bad pneumonia from the measles. She was on a respirator in critical condition for a week. She had her first birthday sedated with a breathing pipe Can't Believe It Please do your best to protect your kids

That is so scary.
In general I find antivaxers downplay the seriousness of disease while provaxers focus primarily on it.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:10 pm
How about we used to trust doctors before politics and medicine got mixed up together.

We used to trust medical establishment when everything was optional and drs would tell us which we should for sure give and when and which are a choice depending on your specific situation.

Force and greed has lost trust with many.

amother
Topaz

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:11 pm
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
That is so scary.
In general I find antivaxers downplay the seriousness of disease while provaxers focus primarily on it.

From what I've read: Most antivaxers are anti vaccine mandates.. and the anger towards being mandated to do something entirely clouds any ability to consider if vaccination is a good medical choice, if it was a choice.

amother
Tulip

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:13 pm
amother [ Birch ] wrote:
That is so scary.

Yes and btw to all antivaxers out there! My pediatrician who is known to push vaccines didn't want to give any shots for my daughter for the next 8 months!! He said she has to recover from the illness before starting. That was quite a struggle because I wanted her up to date for school and she didn't qualify for a med exemption either.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jun 28 2022, 1:21 pm
amother [ Tulip ] wrote:
Yes and btw to all antivaxers out there! My pediatrician who is known to push vaccines didn't want to give any shots for my daughter for the next 8 months!! He said she has to recover from the illness before starting. That was quite a struggle because I wanted her up to date for school and she didn't qualify for a med exemption either.

And does it bother you that your DD could not get a medical exemption when her
doctor felt it was dangerous for her to get vaccines until she is fully recovered???

Government says "listen to your doctor!" until the doctor disagrees with government.
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics