Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
S/0 inappropriate touching - experienced parents pls

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 1:09 pm
Looking for the experience of parents whose kids went through this when their kids were 5-10 and they are adults now.
What happened to your child if they were the toucher? Someone who touched a same age peer.
Did they end up with psychological issues? Gay?

amother
Vanilla

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 2:13 pm
Unfortunately had very bad experience, bh today both kids are adults. One of the children went thru hell but bh in a much better place today.fully functional adult. Other one is married bh also in a good place.
Both went thru therapy. The child that was molested intense therapy for many years and still goes to therapist on regular basis. The "toucher" much less but also went. Both kids were very young when it happened.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 2:28 pm
Thanks vanilla- are you talking about siblings that touched one another curiously once or twice or ongoing?

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 2:32 pm
Inappropriate touching does not make someone gay, just like an abusive husband does not turn a woman into a lesbian. Life is way more complicated than that.

If that were the case, there'd be a heck of a lot more gay people in the world.

amother
Ebony

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 2:34 pm
amother [ Honeysuckle ] wrote:
Inappropriate touching does not make someone gay, just like an abusive husband does not turn a woman into a lesbian. Life is way more complicated than that.

If that were the case, there'd be a heck of a lot more gay people in the world.

I think op is asking if a child who touches another child of the same gender might be an early sign that said child is gay. Not that the abuse leads to it.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 3:04 pm
amother [ Ebony ] wrote:
I think op is asking if a child who touches another child of the same gender might be an early sign that said child is gay. Not that the abuse leads to it.

This.
I don’t think people choose to be gay
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics