Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Devastating Irreversible Abusive Treatments
  Previous  1  2  3   12  13  14  Next

Not_in_my_town

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 9:42 pm
Once upon a time, gender dysmorphia was categorized as a mental illness. Now, those who claim a male is a male and a female a female are considered mentally ill.

It's an upside down world.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 9:59 pm
This is bleeding into our world. My coworker was a regular Boro Park girl who married a Boro Park boy. One year later, her husband had gender reassignment surgery and a year after that he committed suicide and she tried to.
I don't understand how someone could be considered a good therapist when all they do is affirm their client's beliefs.

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 10:04 pm
Homos*xuality was also listed as a mental illness until the mid 1970s.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 10:08 pm
they ban conversion therapy for zxual orientation and gender ID but yet they do the most extreme forms of conversion possible! major hypocrisy

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 10:10 pm
I think banning conversion therapy for adults is unconstitutional.

Adults should be allowed to get whatever therapy they want.

Laiya

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 11:03 pm
miami85 wrote:
They don't want a reproductive world. They think children are a burden on the planet and contribute to world hunger and deplete resources. That's why they are so supportive of the LGBTQIAXYZ+ movement.

In the book 1984, they didn't encourage intercourse, they preached celibacy.

They discouraged relationships, you need to love the government, not other people

Meantime, if trends don't change we're actually facing a population cliff. The US birth rate is currently below the replacement rate.

Not_in_my_town

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 11:15 pm
Laiya wrote:
Meantime, if trends don't change we're actually facing a population cliff. The US birth rate is currently below the replacement rate.

Following in the way of the Greeks and Romans whose perverted and hyper-s*xual culture destroyed the natural rhythms of life.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:17 am
DustyDiamonds wrote:
This reminds me.

Wasn’t there a time when you had to be 18 to buy enlist in the army and 21 to vote?

People rightly said “the government thinks I have enough brain cells to choose to become a soldier and put my life on the line for this country, but not enough brain cells to choose who should be my commander in chief?”

And the voting age was lowered IIRC.

Something similar should be happening here, 12 year olds should also be allowed to vote and buy alcohol and rent cars, if they have enough intelligence to make long term decisions about their health! Then people will realize how idiotic this is!

[Political comment removed, this would be a good spin off in the politics forum - mod]

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:18 am
amother [ Lightcyan ] wrote:
This is bleeding into our world. My coworker was a regular Boro Park girl who married a Boro Park boy. One year later, her husband had gender reassignment surgery and a year after that he committed suicide and she tried to.
I don't understand how someone could be considered a good therapist when all they do is affirm their client's beliefs.

According to the Law, therapists must affirm their insanity.

It is like affirming to an anorexic that she is fat and needs to lose weight.

We are living in Sedom and it is scary.

skyeblue

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:19 am
#BestBubby wrote:
I fear this will lead to legalizing Pedophilia next.

If I child is "old enough" to consent to s*x change operation, then he/she/it is old
enough to "consent" to s*x.

And parents will be forbidden from stopping their child's "relationships" with adults,
just like parents are now forbidden from stopping their children from mutilating
themselves or taking puberty blockers that cause permanent infertility and other
health damage.

Parental Rights are being abolished.

Well they are moving toward pedophilia. I saw (but did not watch - ugh) a TED or TED-type talk on a positive spin on pedophilia; there was also an actress who tweeted something s-xual about little kids. They appear to be moving in that direction. It's disgusting.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:20 am
Laiya wrote:

That's the plan. Want to replace white population with third world immigrants.

easier to control.

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:25 am
Did anyone see Matt Walsh’s What is a Woman documentary? In this, he brings this up to one of these “doctors” and when he tries to explain that children can believe things that are false, sometimes because they’ve been lied to by society, like believing in the tooth fairy, she respond yeah, maybe we should have more imagination. So we should believe them about their gender identity just like we should believe them that the tooth fairy exists??Makes no sense at all!!!

skyeblue

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:25 am
DustyDiamonds wrote:
This reminds me.

Wasn’t there a time when you had to be 18 to buy enlist in the army and 21 to vote?

People rightly said “the government thinks I have enough brain cells to choose to become a soldier and put my life on the line for this country, but not enough brain cells to choose who should be my commander in chief?”

And the voting age was lowered IIRC.

Something similar should be happening here, 12 year olds should also be allowed to vote and buy alcohol and rent cars, if they have enough intelligence to make long term decisions about their health! Then people will realize how idiotic this is!

I think the liberals will actually like this argument. They already want to lower the voting age to 16 - because, I imagine, teenagers are more likely to vote liberal. Or at least are more easily manipulated.

skyeblue

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:28 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
they ban conversion therapy for zxual orientation and gender ID but yet they do the most extreme forms of conversion possible! major hypocrisy

This is a good point.

Also - they decry "cultural appropriation" (which is the stupidest crime imho), but they're ok with "gender appropriation."

skyeblue

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:29 am

This is so disturbing, I can't even give this a like.

skyeblue

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:41 am
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
Did anyone see Matt Walsh’s What is a Woman documentary? In this, he brings this up to one of these “doctors” and when he tries to explain that children can believe things that are false, sometimes because they’ve been lied to by society, like believing in the tooth fairy, she respond yeah, maybe we should have more imagination. So we should believe them about their gender identity just like we should believe them that the tooth fairy exists??Makes no sense at all!!!

They are totally insane.

Then again, making up stories and believing them is their modus operandi:

1. It starts with a DESIRE.
2. Then they make up a story/myth (a LIE), with a new authority (god) that permits the desire, or even makes it into a mitzvah.
3. Then they BELIEVE their own made up story.
4. Then they ACT according to their new rules.

Tada! Birth of a new idolworship.

(Incidentally, I wish I remember in which shiur I heard some of this info... If anyone knows, please let me know! TIA )

skyeblue

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 12:53 am
miami85 wrote:
They don't want a reproductive world. They think children are a burden on the planet and contribute to world hunger and deplete resources. That's why they are so supportive of the LGBTQIAXYZ+ movement.

In the book 1984, they didn't encourage intercourse, they preached celibacy.

They discouraged relationships, you need to love the government, not other people

It's a death cult.

If you wanted to see if they're on the side of good or evil, just look at the results, to where their policies lead - life or death? You'll see that their policies lead to death.

(Soft on crime; abortion; homosexuality; radical gender reassignment surgery; the way they've depressed the economy; rules surrounding COVID. I'm sure there's more.)

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 1:00 am
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:

Watched it - Excellent! Both Funny - and sad and tragic.

When cornered by Walsh, the doctor admitted transgender is fake, but defended
going along with it by saying: we don't want children to commit suicide.

OP wrote that, parents are blackmailed: Do you want a living daughter or a dead son?

But this is a Lie. The highest suicides are those who "transitioned" with surgery and
dangerous meds. Causes terrible pain, disformity and sickness. That's why the suicides.

If those with gender dysphoria are not butchered by surgery and puberty blockers,
they end up accepting their real gender after puberty.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 1:03 am
skyeblue wrote:
It's a death cult.

If you wanted to see if they're on the side of good or evil, just look at the results, to where their policies lead - life or death? You'll see that their policies lead to death.

(Soft on crime; abortion; homosexuality; radical gender reassignment surgery; the way they've depressed the economy; rules surrounding COVID. I'm sure there's more.)

Even Liberals support of women's liberation was to drive down the birth rate.

Women were discouraged from being SAHM and told to focus on a career - which
forced them to limit their children.

Some career women never had children at all. This is now discussed on popular TV shows -
being childless by choice.

They also promote having pets as substitutes for children. "Fur Babies"

They believe the world is over populated so they are driving down the birth rate.

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 1:12 am

At least these are adults.

One of my friends with a child in public schools tells me her daughter now wants to be a boy. She's, what, 14?
Page 2 of 14   Previous  1  2  3   12  13  14  Next Recent Topics