Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Dr Vivian Denise

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 1:07 pm
Hi,
I found this dr on this site. Looking for people who have been to dr Denise and specific anecdotes of how she has or has not helped your child. Thanks so much.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 05 2022, 6:38 pm
Bump

amother
White

Post Fri, Oct 14 2022, 1:19 pm
Bumping this. Anyone?

amother
Starflower

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 8:05 pm
Bump
Anyone uses her and for what ?

amother
White

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 8:20 pm
I would also like to know about her. Is she worth traveling for?

amother
DarkCyan

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 9:31 pm
I’ve been using her for about six months and have sent many people to her. She’s a very experienced pediatrician and went into integrative medicine. She has definitely helped my children with different issues (pandas , constipation , sleep issues)
She’s $400 for a visit which is reasonable cuz it can last over 2 hours and then she’ll order a zrt urine test which is another few hundred and possibly other oit of pocket tests. Does a ton of blood work. (Send you to a lab)
she’s reasonable that she won’t tell you to change your kids diet but on the other hand sometimes that’s the root cause.
All in all I like her a lot. Does she have all the answers ? No but nobody does
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)