Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals
Homemade mac n' cheese
Previous  1  2  3  Next

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 5:15 pm
bashinda wrote:

can you post recipe? sounds more like baked ziti

sweetheart ... that is the recipe ... boil some pasta and in sauce pan/pot put bottle of marinara sauce, bag of mozzerella cheese, pepper, garlic and oregano ...tons Wink that's it!!! My dd just made some ...

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 5:18 pm
I love mac n' cheese. There's nothing like making a huge pot of it and downing it.
Mmmmm. . . delicious!

Squash

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 5:25 pm
I'm sitting here reading and I just got soooooooooo hungry for mac and cheese. Can I come get some Humor?

bashinda

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 6:02 pm
I know!

This is probably gross but I like sometimes the cheapo mac and cheese in a box with the powdered cheese. I sometimes like it better than the real thing (I guess it's because I grew up with it this way)

lotte

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 6:39 pm
never tried-never will-to me it's yikes.ichsa!

bashinda

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 6:44 pm
1011: which? the regular mac and cheese or the box?

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 6:50 pm
bashinda wrote:
I know!

This is probably gross but I like sometimes the cheapo mac and cheese in a box with the powdered cheese. I sometimes like it better than the real thing (I guess it's because I grew up with it this way)

I like it, too! Supposedly it's 3 servings in a box, and I think I can gobble 3/4 of it myself. You guys are tempting me to make it, but it's too late at night to start cooking!

lotte

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 6:52 pm
bashinda wrote:
1011: which? the regular mac and cheese or the box?

any macaroni w/cheese-I can't try.when I was preg 9 years ago w/my first-I smelled it at my cousin's house.since then I can't even look at it!

lotte

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 6:54 pm
I can't look at macaroni & cheese but CAN look straigth into the eyes of a fresh Kokosh cake...or Godiva chocolate...oy! Wink

bashinda

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 6:56 pm
and I don't really like yeast cakes, go figure (well I like rugelach)

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 7:09 pm
teneleven wrote:
I can't look at macaroni & cheese but CAN look straigth into the eyes of a fresh Kokosh cake...or Godiva chocolate...oy! Wink

I don't like reg mac & cheese ... I started making some though (above) pizza style with lots of spices

ooh and how I love kokosh cake ... I'm with you there teneleven!!!

lotte

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 7:24 pm
greenfire wrote:
teneleven wrote:

I don't like reg mac & cheese ... I started making some though (above) pizza style with lots of spices

ooh and how I love kokosh cake ... I'm with you there teneleven!!!

greeny-when are you joinig me for a fresh yummy kokosh?eh? 8)

bashinda

Post Mon, Mar 26 2007, 8:08 pm
greenfire wrote:
bashinda wrote:

can you post recipe? sounds more like baked ziti

sweetheart ... that is the recipe ... boil some pasta and in sauce pan/pot put bottle of marinara sauce, bag of mozzerella cheese, pepper, garlic and oregano ...tons Wink that's it!!! My dd just made some ...

embarrassed I like those types of recipes sometimes. thanks! Very Happy so you don't bake it. so it's more like unbaked ziti. Or whatever. Sounds yummalicious!

Maybe I'll make this isru chag. (yes I'm type A. I'm already thinking about what I'm doing for the sedorim, what I'm doing other yomtov meals, what I'm dong chol hamoed and what I'm doing isru chag!)

sarahd

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 3:43 am
Withhumor, where did you go to school?! I was introduced to mac & cheese in the school lunchroom, and got to meet it at least once a week thereafter. (Would also never have known about it from home.)

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 5:24 am
bashinda wrote:
I know!

I also love that kind. . . it's so good, but I eat it very very rarely. I like to add extra cheese, sour cream, and salsa to it. . . oh man, that sounds good.

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 5:40 am
teneleven wrote:

greeny-when are you joinig me for a fresh yummy kokosh?eh? 8)

Nu tenny - come to cleveland and I'll bake you some with a delish cup of coffee ...

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 7:04 am
Haven't gotten m and c at our grocery in a long time, I didn't think Old City made it anymore . . . .

withhumor

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 7:18 am
4 packs left to go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bashinda

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:36 am
I just was trying to figure out waht to make for supper. The milchig counter oven is put away. I'm trying to get rid of things from the fridge, not put more things in. I have lokshen in the pantry, a container of milk and lots of grated cheese. Guess what I'm making for supper. LOL

withhumor

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 12:18 pm
same as me?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals