Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
DS composed a song , how can I get a singer to listen
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 1:57 pm
My son loves to sing and has made up songs. We have recorded some of them. How would I get a singer to hear his song and see if it’s a song they would want for their next album…. Any recommendations or contacts would be appreciated

aussie2

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 2:06 pm
I think you need to speak to a producer and they deal directly with the singers. (They know which styles diff singers want etc..)
(I could be wrong but I think this is the process..)

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 2:07 pm
https://myjewishsong.com/

boat

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 2:08 pm
Change your wording from "made up" to "composed" and you'll be taken more seriously

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 4:32 pm
Thank you .

todahrabba

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 4:59 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
https://myjewishsong.com/

Deadline already was June 25

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 5:07 pm
Oops. Sorry

chanatron1000

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 5:16 pm
Do you want someone else to sing it rather than him recording it and publishing it?

amother
Hyssop

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 5:20 pm
Please be very careful with this. My step son composed a song, music and lyrics, and when a certain well-known from a performer came to our town my son ran into him before the concert and sing it to him. The singer said he loved it and would be in touch… We gave him our phone number and nothing. Not too long after it was on his new record.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 5:43 pm
Contact Chaya'la Neustein who runs Cnote studio, she has lots of connections and puts out albums herself with singers.
https://cnotestudios.com/contact/

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 5:43 pm
Oh wow that’s crazy. My sim sings, he’s been in a well known choir but now isn’t. One song for example I feel like fits nissim blacks type of music, but I have no idea how to reach out to him or any other singer for that matter.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 5:45 pm
DH is a singer at weddings but doesn’t release albums.

If you want he can listen to it, give his opinion and maybe connect you. He knows some of the well known singers that release albums.

amother
Bone

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 6:33 pm
Chayala Neuhaus definitely knows the industry, but she'll charge $300 to speak to you

chanatron1000

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 6:36 pm
amother [ Hyssop ] wrote:
Please be very careful with this. My step son composed a song, music and lyrics, and when a certain well-known from a performer came to our town my son ran into him before the concert and sing it to him. The singer said he loved it and would be in touch… We gave him our phone number and nothing. Not too long after it was on his new record.

Do you have any evidence that your stepson composed it? If so, record it and release it as an original composition.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 7:40 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Oh wow that’s crazy. My sim sings, he’s been in a well known choir but now isn’t. One song for example I feel like fits nissim blacks type of music, but I have no idea how to reach out to him or any other singer for that matter.

Nissim Black and other jewish singers are on instagram, try sending them a DM and if they have a manager going through the dm's they might reach out to you. worth a shot

amother
Hyssop

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 8:11 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
Do you have any evidence that your stepson composed it? If so, record it and release it as an original composition.

Other than his scribble on a notepad and a photo of him singing it to the guy? Nope. This was about 15 years ago and BH since then, he has a good number of songs you’ve all heard Smile

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 06 2022, 8:35 pm
I have tried DM a few through Instagram but never got a response

amother
IndianRed

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 7:49 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I have tried DM a few through Instagram but never got a response

Avremi gouraire JUST posted that he’s looking for songs…. Reach out to him agouraire on Instagram

https://instagram.com/stories/.....2M2Y=

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 6:39 pm
Who is he? And if u don’t have Instagram any other way to contact him?

amother
Cornsilk

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 6:42 pm
amother [ Hyssop ] wrote:
Other than his scribble on a notepad and a photo of him singing it to the guy? Nope. This was about 15 years ago and BH since then, he has a good number of songs you’ve all heard Smile
weve heard your sons songs?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children