Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Amazon sellers BOLO group

Chew21

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 7:29 pm
Would anyone be interested in forming a Amazon seller whatsapp group? We can post Bolo's and tips etc. Wondrring if it wld make sense. Im a fairly new seller

amother
Hyacinth

Post Fri, Jul 08 2022, 7:32 pm
Yes I would.
Totally new seller here .

funmamma

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 9:43 pm
I would like to join as well

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 9:46 pm
Me too

amother
Brickred

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 10:16 pm
I would be interested in joining as well!!

Chew21

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 7:14 pm
Amazing! Please PM me if you would like to join!

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 9:25 pm
I've sold on amazon just for a short time. I'm really set up with my own website and thought ill sell on amazon as a bonus but they're such a pain with such high fees I'm done with them!!
I have an issue and wondering if any of you could help.
Amazon issued a refund to a customer cuz the customer claimed he didn't get the item. Tracking shows delivered. I can't reach the customer using amazon's contact info- it says this extension doesn't exist- figured I'd try to get the money back from him privately.
I filed a Safe-T claim with Amazon and they are telling me that since I didn't ship with their shipping they can't assist me even though I provided tracking and screenshots and all proof.
Any advice?
We're talking about a $1,200 order. I sell high ticket item and Amazon is wayyyyyyy to risky for me!!!

amother
Tomato

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 9:32 pm
What’s BOLO?

amother
Diamond

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 9:48 pm
amother [ Emerald ] wrote:
I've sold on amazon just for a short time. I'm really set up with my own website and thought ill sell on amazon as a bonus but they're such a pain with such high fees I'm done with them!!
Amazon issued a refund to a customer cuz the customer claimed he didn't get the item. Tracking shows delivered. I can't reach the customer using amazon's contact info- it says this extension doesn't exist- figured I'd try to get the money back from him privately.
I filed a Safe-T claim with Amazon and they are telling me that since I didn't ship with their shipping they can't assist me even though I provided tracking and screenshots and all proof.
Any advice?
We're talking about a $1,200 order. I sell high ticket item and Amazon is wayyyyyyy to risky for me!!!

Contact the company you shipped with. Did you have insurance on the package ?

amother
Tuberose

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 9:58 pm
Any advice?

I believe there's nothing you could do. This is a good example how Amazon's service to the sellers is terrible. I guess in the future you would have to use Amazon's shipping and even then, a thief could say the item wasn't in the box.. or they could make a return and send the box with something else inside..so really better not to sell anything above $100 except if you're ok losing a part of your sales to thieves.

Selling expensive items on Amazon is not a good idea. There are skilled thieves looking out to steal high ticket items like this. They know exactly how to manipulate the system.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 10:07 pm
That's exactly why I stopped. My stuff basically start at $1k.
I deliberately didn't use amazon shipping cuz I need the insurance from my own which backs any and all damages. But I can't see how insurance could help in this case. They delivered the item exactly how they were supposed to.
Basically you're saying no way to appeal amazon's decision really, correct?

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 10:47 pm
I deliberately didn't use amazon shipping cuz I need the insurance from my own which backs any and all damages. But I can't see how insurance could help in this case. They delivered the item exactly how they were supposed to.

Wow good luck! Wish I can help.

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 10:50 pm
You can try emailing jeff@amazon.com, it’s a long shot but sometimes works

Also there is a frum Amazon sellers support group that probably has more ideas but I don’t remember the info

synthy

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 12:42 am
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:

Also there is a frum Amazon sellers support group that probably has more ideas but I don’t remember the info
https://www.asgtg.com/. Super helpful.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 9:43 am
synthy wrote:
https://www.asgtg.com/. Super helpful.
Yes that’s it. They would know more than anyone.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics