Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Best affordable telephone and internet service

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 11 2022, 4:32 pm
I live in Brooklyn and I feel I am overpaying for my home telephone and internet service. I currently have Verizon and only have 1 line. I pay about 170 a month. Is this the regular price. Is there a cheaper option?

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 1:10 am
Yes, I do think you're overpaying I got an offer for Internet plus one line for $100. Ask them separately what the price for the Internet and for the phone line

amother
Burntblack

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 1:18 am
Maybe NJ is different, but we pay about $80 a month for Optimum, internet and one line.

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 1:23 am
Wow I honestly think you all are overpaying. I live in Brooklyn NY and I use spectrum service. I pay 45 a month for internet and 1 phone line. They always have promotions too

HappyMom5

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 9:11 am
Thanks so much for all responses. So most people use either optimum or spectrum? Are these the companies I should look into?

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 9:24 am
I switched to t mobile a couple of years ago from verizon I pay $70 for two lines (I think I am entitled to more but there are only two of us). Reception is great and I have no idea why I was paying more. They have a lot of special promotions throughout the year so when you go in ask the person who helps you of any arecomimg up soon. We ended up getting our phones "buy one get one free" by waiting a week!

vintagebknyc

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 11:08 am
HappyMom5 wrote:
Thanks so much for all responses. So most people use either optimum or spectrum? Are these the companies I should look into?

Depending on where you live, you will be serviced by Spectrum or Optimum, you don't get a choice. These, and Verizon Fios (if available in your neighborhood) are really the only phone/internet choices in Brooklyn.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries