Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Which halo bassinet to get ?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 11:53 am
Seems like everyone loves the Halo. Problem.is when I Google it there are 10 types. Which one is good to get? Can anyone post links ?

amother
Rainbow

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 2:25 pm
Bump

amother
Diamond

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 4:25 pm
I would love to sell you mine. Live in Lakewood
I ended up using my uppababy bassinet and didn’t get much use out of it. Used maybe a handful of times
It’s a manual one no music or rocking

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 5:42 pm
Anyone?

challahchallah

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 5:42 pm
I had whatever the base model one is (no electronics) and was very happy with it.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 6:24 pm
challahchallah wrote:
I had whatever the base model one is (no electronics) and was very happy with it.

Which one was that ? The one that glides oe the swivel one ?

amother
Peony

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 6:39 pm
The swivel comes in 3 models. I had the luxe. It can move around and the top comes off the base so you can move it around the house/travel with it. It’s a great bassinet.

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 6:41 pm
I had one and my baby didnt sleep in it. I gave ot to a friend and her baby wouldn't sleep in it either. It was very hard and flat, even with the "mattress"
My baby also just slept in the uppababy bassinet and was much more comfortable.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 6:50 pm
This is the one I have. It’s great - simple and compact.

HALO BassiNest Glide Sleeper,... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072.....share

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 7:24 pm
If I have the bugaboo with the bassinet do I even need a bed for baby to sleep in at night ?

amother
Ultramarine

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 7:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If I have the bugaboo with the bassinet do I even need a bed for baby to sleep in at night ?

I assume you’re living in a one level home, otherwise you wouldn’t be asking the question. My baby sleeps much better in the Halo, it’s bigger and has better airflow than the stroller bassinet. It’s a personal decision about how much baby gear you want and/or have space for.

amother
Tomato

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 7:34 pm
I got this style - you don't necessarily need the most expensive model. I enjoyed the swivel a lot. definitely found it to be a worthwhile purchase.
https://www.target.com/p/halo-.....aw.ds

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 8:12 pm
amother [ Ultramarine ] wrote:
I assume you’re living in a one level home, otherwise you wouldn’t be asking the question. My baby sleeps much better in the Halo, it’s bigger and has better airflow than the stroller bassinet. It’s a personal decision about how much baby gear you want and/or have space for.

Lol no it's a first baby so I literally didn't think of shlepping the stroller up and down each day.. I also got the doona as a gift so I'm assuming I'll be using that and the bugaboo will just sit there...

So of the 2 halos one has a swivel option which is the only perk over the one that has the exact same features but doesn't swivel?
And is like half the price.

amother
Anemone

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 9:06 pm
The basic swivel sleeper. It’s great and it was a very worthwhile purchase for us. The doona is a car seat, NOT a stroller. It’s not safe for a baby to spend more time in a car seat than necessary. The doona is for in and out of the car. Use your bugaboo for everything else.

challahchallah

Post Tue, Jul 12 2022, 10:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Which one was that ? The one that glides oe the swivel one ?

Mine was a swivel one. I don’t think the glide was an option when I was shopping a couple years ago.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics