Home

AW 22/23 Ali finds
  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

newinbp




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 10:24 am
Hi all, I've never shopped Ali before. I want to start now as I need less expensive winter coats for my kids than are to be found in boro park. Any ideas for good quality winter coats for girls ages 8 and younger? Maybe black slightly puffer shiny ones with a hood, my kids like things in style at Lulu for example, I just need good quality for less money. Want tried and true sellers from Ali. Thanks so so much!
Back to top

LK1




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 10:28 am
https://www.aliexpress.com/ite.....21sea
Back to top

newinbp




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 10:31 am
Thanks! Have you bought from this seller before? How do I know they are legitimate? Do you guys actually measure your kids in centimeters...to know the right size? Thanks Smile
Back to top

LK1




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 10:40 am
newinbp wrote:
Thanks! Have you bought from this seller before? How do I know they are legitimate? Do you guys actually measure your kids in centimeters...to know the right size? Thanks Smile


I've bought from many seller's before and never had any issue with legitimacy.

Check the reviews to see how quick it comes.

Yes, I measure them to know the size. Don't want to take the risk of it not fitting.
Back to top

YounginBP




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 11:08 am
You can wait for the heimish sites to post links. Or check out last years links.

Alipicks
Alispecials
Aliaffordable
Alivalue
Back to top

amother




Floralwhite
 

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 2:02 pm
newinbp wrote:
Hi all, I've never shopped Ali before. I want to start now as I need less expensive winter coats for my kids than are to be found in boro park. Any ideas for good quality winter coats for girls ages 8 and younger? Maybe black slightly puffer shiny ones with a hood, my kids like things in style at Lulu for example, I just need good quality for less money. Want tried and true sellers from Ali. Thanks so so much!

alispecials.com
aliaffordables.com
alipicks.com
these are all Jewish people who post links to all sorts of items on Ali. some verified purchases and some not
Back to top

dena613




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:54 pm
When you order for any of these websites, are you really just orderin from aliexpress?

Are returns allowed?
Back to top

dena613




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:56 pm
Has anyone bought shoes from ali?
Back to top

LK1




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 11:03 am
dena613 wrote:
Has anyone bought shoes from ali?


Yes, I have and they were great!

I didn't rely on them as my first pair of shoes since I didn't know when I would get them. In the end they came really quick and were pretty good quality.
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 11:23 am
I shop for my kids every season on alivibes. Great experience with every item. They only post from sellers they tried and know they can trust. everything I order arrives with the real labels and tags...
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 11:24 am
dena613 wrote:
When you order for any of these websites, are you really just orderin from aliexpress?

Are returns allowed?


they transfer you to the ali site. sometimes returns are allowed. check on the item page.
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 11:51 am
Orange mom has great coats. Real down. Real fur around hood. Warm. Lasts. Price I paid last year about 55. They are still good for this year.
Back to top

giftedmom




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 11:57 am
What’s up with all these Frum kids as Ali models? How does it work?
Back to top

amother




Tangerine
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 1:05 pm
Dankbar, my dd. is turning 11.
I should get an 11-12 or 12-13?
It says not to size up.
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 1:27 pm
Hi all.

I ordered a bunch of verified Ali items from the frum sites. I am waiting for them to come and then I will review.
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 1:45 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Hi all.

I ordered a bunch of verified Ali items from the frum sites. I am waiting for them to come and then I will review.


same here! I ordered louisiella and MarMar from alivibes. I'm thinking about one style from alipicks, but not sure I love the romper for my baby... I don't love the "tights look" underneath. Would love to hear from you what's verified.
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 2:15 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
same here! I ordered louisiella and MarMar from alivibes. I'm thinking about one style from alipicks, but not sure I love the romper for my baby... I don't love the "tights look" underneath. Would love to hear from you what's verified.


Oh I’m curious about the mar mar! Please report back when you get it.
I like rompers I ordered a few styles.
Back to top

YounginBP




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 2:18 pm
giftedmom wrote:
What’s up with all these Frum kids as Ali models? How does it work?


There are a bunch of frum ladies that made a business out of posting links to AliExpress with items the community would enjoy. The last few seasons they designed thier own lines and it gets manufactured and shipped from china. They own the clothes so they promote it on Instagram. See my earlier post for those sites.
Back to top

amother




Cyan
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 3:03 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Oh I’m curious about the mar mar! Please report back when you get it.
I like rompers I ordered a few styles.


iyh will. I had a good experience with last season's marmar, so hoping it'll be good again
Back to top

Etty6




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 4:14 pm
Most sellers on Alivibes have success rates of under 90, how do you trust them and what was your experiance?
Back to top
Page 1 of 9   1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Has anyone bought the ali specials pleated skirt
by amother
37 Sun, Nov 27 2022, 7:54 am View last post
Plus Size Black Friday Finds
by amother
6 Thu, Nov 24 2022, 2:08 pm View last post
Ali express wigs 0 Wed, Nov 16 2022, 10:09 pm View last post
Question on ali returns
by amother
1 Tue, Nov 08 2022, 11:15 am View last post
Ali fur Coat
by amother
0 Thu, Nov 03 2022, 1:04 pm View last post