Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
AW 22/23 Ali finds
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

giftedmom




 
 
    
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 1:45 pm
Anyone ordered the ap coats? How’s the quality? Zippers?
Back to top

amother
Violet


 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 1:55 pm
giftedmom wrote:
What’s up with all these Frum kids as Ali models? How does it work?


Frum brands like Alispecials create & design their own clothing line and manufactur through Ali. They test all items to ensure quality.
Back to top

amother
Violet


 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 1:57 pm
dankbar wrote:
Orange mom has great coats. Real down. Real fur around hood. Warm. Lasts. Price I paid last year about 55. They are still good for this year.


Amazon sells orangemom coats.
Back to top

amother
Cyan


 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 1:59 pm
Etty6 wrote:
Most sellers on Alivibes have success rates of under 90, how do you trust them and what was your experiance?


I trust them because they've tried all the sellers they post from to make sure the quality is good and the labels are the originals... My experience was amazing. ordered my kids' entire wardrobe through them the past two seasons. every item was a success bh
Back to top

amother
Cyan


 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 2:00 pm
giftedmom wrote:
Anyone ordered the ap coats? How’s the quality? Zippers?


it looks nice. but wondering if anyone who ordered it received it yet and also, how can one know the quality of the zippers before wearing it for a few weeks?
Back to top

giftedmom




 
 
    
 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 3:06 pm
amother Violet wrote:
Amazon sells orangemom coats.

I see they’re 69 now are they worth the price?
Back to top

amother
Ruby


 

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 3:36 pm
Did anyone see this coat in real life? Want to buy it

https://www.aliexpress.com/ite.....;mp=1
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
    
 

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 2:11 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Hi all.

I ordered a bunch of verified Ali items from the frum sites. I am waiting for them to come and then I will review.


Hi they arrived from Ali Picks around 2 weeks after I ordered them.

For weekday:

zipper collection https://a.aliexpress.com/_mttCbv6
Good quality, very soft cotton, ran true to size, for sweatshirt and romper

Sherpa collection ditto as above https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKJ4viG


For Shabbos:

Got this blazer and it’s so pretty however, ran huge. The size 6 I purchased looks like a 8 Sad I’m trying to return it but looks like I need to pay return shipping and who knows how much that will cost. So if you order definitely size down!
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mM6K1SU

The match for little girls is this cute romper. The quality is good, though in true Chinese fashion the sewed the label on the outside lol. fit is roomy.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0jBUBw

I also ordered briefcases, and more items from Ali specials and will update when they arrive iyh.
Back to top

amother
Honeydew


 

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 8:35 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Hi they arrived from Ali Picks around 2 weeks after I ordered them.

For weekday:

zipper collection https://a.aliexpress.com/_mttCbv6
Good quality, very soft cotton, ran true to size, for sweatshirt and romper

Sherpa collection ditto as above https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKJ4viG


For Shabbos:

Got this blazer and it’s so pretty however, ran huge. The size 6 I purchased looks like a 8 Sad I’m trying to return it but looks like I need to pay return shipping and who knows how much that will cost. So if you order definitely size down!
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mM6K1SU

The match for little girls is this cute romper. The quality is good, though in true Chinese fashion the sewed the label on the outside lol. fit is roomy.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0jBUBw

I also ordered briefcases, and more items from Ali specials and will update when they arrive iyh.


Thank you for the updates!
Much appreciated!
Back to top

Imhappy!




 
 
    
 

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 8:47 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
same here! I ordered louisiella and MarMar from alivibes. I'm thinking about one style from alipicks, but not sure I love the romper for my baby... I don't love the "tights look" underneath. Would love to hear from you what's verified.

Can you post links? There are so many items on Ali vibes that I'm getting tired from just scrolling through it. Desperately need clothes for my kids though
Back to top

amother
Cyan


 

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 9:43 pm
Imhappy! wrote:
Can you post links? There are so many items on Ali vibes that I'm getting tired from just scrolling through it. Desperately need clothes for my kids though


Marmar they had about 15-20 styles, not sure which you want.... I can post links, but it's a lot of stuff. Louisiella is right on top, maybe a few rows down on alivibes.
Back to top

amother
Ruby


 

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 8:02 am
Is this coat suitable for young married ladies or rather teens?

https://www.aliexpress.com/ite.....;mp=1
Back to top

amother
Natural


 

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 8:23 am
Do the mar mar set run true to size?
Back to top

amother
Cyan


 

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 8:56 am
amother Natural wrote:
Do the mar mar set run true to size?


yes
Back to top

amother
Cyan


 

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 8:57 am
I ordered a wynken coordinated outfit for my kids today. will update when it arrives iyh
Back to top

amother
DarkMagenta


 

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 4:56 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Hi they arrived from Ali Picks around 2 weeks after I ordered them.

For weekday:

zipper collection https://a.aliexpress.com/_mttCbv6
Good quality, very soft cotton, ran true to size, for sweatshirt and romper

Sherpa collection ditto as above https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKJ4viG


For Shabbos:

Got this blazer and it’s so pretty however, ran huge. The size 6 I purchased looks like a 8 Sad I’m trying to return it but looks like I need to pay return shipping and who knows how much that will cost. So if you order definitely size down!
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mM6K1SU

The match for little girls is this cute romper. The quality is good, though in true Chinese fashion the sewed the label on the outside lol. fit is roomy.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0jBUBw

I also ordered briefcases, and more items from Ali specials and will update when they arrive iyh.


I'm wondering if I should get such style rompers for little boys the thing is you need to put on tights because it's for winter, and then it gets complicated changing them...
Back to top

SuperWify




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 6:02 pm
amother DarkMagenta wrote:
I'm wondering if I should get such style rompers for little boys the thing is you need to put on tights because it's for winter, and then it gets complicated changing them...


I have a toddler girl. For a toddler boy I’d do a sweatshirt.
Back to top

amother
Oxfordblue


 

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 6:13 pm
SuperWify wrote:
I have a toddler girl. For a toddler boy I’d do a sweatshirt.

Agree. Not a fan of boys in tights.. I’ll do rompers if no tights needed
Back to top

amother
DarkMagenta


 

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 6:52 pm
SuperWify wrote:
I have a toddler girl. For a toddler boy I’d do a sweatshirt.


I hear though my point is the hassle not whether it's girl boy. I have seen many boys in tights, took me time to get used to it but now it's more the inconvenience of having to open up the snaps, then pull down tights... though I guess it's not that different from wearing a 2 piece where the top has snaps.
Back to top

asmileaday




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 7:40 pm
I don't get these prices though. Everything is nearly $20 or more. I'm used to shopping Target or Shein where I pay under $10, sometimes even $5.
Why are these Ali stuff so expensive?
I haven't shopped in a Jewish store in a long time so maybe compared to that it's cheap?
Back to top
Page 2 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Did you buy camp stuff on Ali?
by amother
3 Sat, Jun 08 2024, 10:29 pm View last post
Can you help me find something on Ali/Temu? 0 Thu, May 30 2024, 1:46 pm View last post
Boys tees on Ali or Temu
by amother
11 Thu, May 30 2024, 11:20 am View last post
Help me find stylish jewelry on Ali express
by amother
1 Thu, May 23 2024, 12:23 pm View last post
Ali picks
by amother
9 Wed, May 22 2024, 6:27 pm View last post