Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
New Hampshire place to stay

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 6:16 pm
with a kid so preferably larger than hotel room with a view or resort amenities.

Rachel8177

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 6:53 pm
We stayed last year at the PMR . Cute little cottages with cute activities on premises

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 6:57 pm
Rachel8177 wrote:
We stayed last year at the PMR . Cute little cottages with cute activities on premises

Is it modern and clean?

doctorima

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 6:59 pm
Several resorts there with large condos with multiple bedrooms and amenities. Village of Loon, Mountain Club on Loon, Clearbrook, Alpine Village, and more. Are you going to be there on Shabbos when you need to be walking distance to minyan, or only during the week? We once stayed at Deer Park during the week and were very happy with it.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 7:40 pm
doctorima wrote:
Several resorts there with large condos with multiple bedrooms and amenities. Village of Loon, Mountain Club on Loon, Clearbrook, Alpine Village, and more. Are you going to be there on Shabbos when you need to be walking distance to minyan, or only during the week? We once stayed at Deer Park during the week and were very happy with it.

Thanks for the info! Only during the week.

Rachel8177

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 11:31 pm
Twas brand new when we were there. Very clean and accommodating.

amother
Tealblue

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 11:41 pm
What is there to do near there?

Rachel8177

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 11:55 pm
We did Clark's trading post and canon mountain. Both were amazing and fun !

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 2:01 am
We’ve stayed in Lincoln, NH, in Riverwalk. It’s only a few years old. It’s a hotel but people also own apartments/time shares there. All the apartments we’ve stayed in have had kitchens so that was a bonus. It has a beautiful outdoor heated pool (with a section indoors as well), hot tubs, a game room/arcade room. It also has a small trail behind it to a river/stream.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 9:06 pm
amother Puce wrote:
We’ve stayed in Lincoln, NH, in Riverwalk. It’s only a few years old. It’s a hotel but people also own apartments/time shares there. All the apartments we’ve stayed in have had kitchens so that was a bonus. It has a beautiful outdoor heated pool (with a section indoors as well), hot tubs, a game room/arcade room. It also has a small trail behind it to a river/stream.

Is there a group of frum people there?

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 10:19 pm
There were other frum people there one of the times we were there. Last time we went I’m not sure if there were frum people in our hotel but there were frum people in the hotel next door and minyanim there as well. I think there’s a WhatsApp for minyanim in NH. I think you can find out about it by being in touch with chabad there. They help organize it. There’s also a whole chasidish group that summers up there in that area somewhere.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 12:10 am
amother Puce wrote:
There were other frum people there one of the times we were there. Last time we went I’m not sure if there were frum people in our hotel but there were frum people in the hotel next door and minyanim there as well. I think there’s a WhatsApp for minyanim in NH. I think you can find out about it by being in touch with chabad there. They help organize it. There’s also a whole chasidish group that summers up there in that area somewhere.

Do you remember which hotel was next door?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics