Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
How much do car services charge?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 9:44 pm
I'm visiting Eretz Yisroel for August.
I was wondering, approximately how much would it cost to take a taxi/car service for 8 hours? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth to pay the $1,000 for a tour guide per day or will I save a lot by making my own plans for the day and only pay for the car service?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 10:24 am
Any ideas how much a taxi in Jerusalem would cost me per hour?

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 10:30 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Any ideas how much a taxi in Jerusalem would cost me per hour?
Taxis dont usyally work per hour. Youd have to get in touch with specific taxi companies for that.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 10:40 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Taxis dont usyally work per hour. Youd have to get in touch with specific taxi companies for that.
got it, thanks for replying!

snooper86

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 6:15 am
Maybe look into hiring a driver who won’t be responsible to plan your trips just drive you around. I’m not sure the prices but maybe hire a driver who can use the extra cash during bein hazmanim and I wonder if you can just pay $200-$300/day…

amother
Brass

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 7:21 am
snooper86 wrote:
Maybe look into hiring a driver who won’t be responsible to plan your trips just drive you around. I’m not sure the prices but maybe hire a driver who can use the extra cash during bein hazmanim and I wonder if you can just pay $200-$300/day…

I don’t think that is a reasonable amount to expect to pay a driver for a whole day. Vehicles and gas are very expensive here, so please be prepared for a higher price. If you need a van it will cost around double.

Elfrida

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 8:04 am
Do you need someone to drive you? Just hiring a car either by the day or by the week would work.out much cheaper.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions