Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Surfview cottage Ami serial.. Leah is my friend IRL
  Previous  1  2  3  10  11  12

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sat, Oct 08 2022, 11:36 pm
defonistly?

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 10:44 am
I was hoping Leah had some sort of wake-up call and realization of how toxic she is. I also found it unsatisfying that Leah got the house in the good development with all those nice woman, and Rikki didnt. But I guess the story ended the way it ended, not to please me Smile

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 2:35 pm
amother Lightpink wrote:
And to add to your reading comprehension. I’m not “writing to the Ami” because I said, the Ami is a rag magazine. Most of their writing is poor. Their editorial boards standards are pathetically low. Everyone knows that hashkafically and professionally you can’t compare it to the mishpacha.
I already said I buy it for my kids and I like a couple of authors. I can also read interesting poorly written gossip if I want.
Do you really think most people purchase the Ami because they are pursuing high quality literature. Do you think the Ami would agree with you that I shouldn’t buy it because some of the writers are more “tabloid” level then high quality authors.
They’re happy to take my money, I would think they would tell you to keep your advice to yourself.

Did you get a heter for such disgusting lashon hora before the high holidays even ended? You know you have to ask them mechila in public?
Page 12 of 12   Previous  1  2  3  10  11  12 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room