Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
ISO Monsey apartment to rent

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 7:41 pm
We're looking for a rental apartment in Monsey.
3 bedroom . Preferably Bates area.
Can you post if you know anything ?
Or Are there any online listings that has apartments listed? TIA

PS were from Brooklyn and don’t Have access to those daily papers

dveikus

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 7:51 pm
The Monsey View has a website where you can read the latest issues online for free, and the classified section includes apartment listings.

amother
Electricblue

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 8:00 pm
dveikus wrote:
The Monsey View has a website where you can read the latest issues online for free, and the classified section includes apartment listings.

This.

But PSA it’s a red hot market. You should go on the site on Wednesday when it posts.

Do you have to be near bates? I live here there are very few 3 bedrooms. The Bates house mostly have 1 or small two bedroom apts. then there are the 5 bedroom flats but those are really really hard to come by.

Oak glen has more 3 bedroom ones but they are small.

There are other areas with loads of apartments that size (by union or by Hatzlacha) that I always see listed and I even looked when we were looking. A lot of new pretty ones… We needed around here for a very specific reason and ended up waiting for almost a year.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 8:03 pm
Thanks for reply. Really helpful

It doesn’t have to be in bates . I’m open to hear what you Monsey ladies recommend. I’d prefer somewhere in that area since it’s close to pple I know and grocery .

Surrendered

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 8:11 pm
Hello, I live near Bates and shop at that grocery too. Maybe we know each other IRL, or will get ti know each other, who knows...???

There are some 3 bdroom apartments being built next to Bates. Pm me for more information.

Not_in_my_town

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 8:16 pm
themonseyview.com
thecommunityconnections.com

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Jul 24 2022, 8:44 pm
https://groups.google.com/g/kolhatzibur?pli=1
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating