Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Have you been to Magic Kass?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 2:56 am
I see so many mixed reviews.
Is it worth it?

amother
Tanzanite

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 4:27 am
My 12 year old daughter just went with school and had a blast.

slushiemom

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 4:48 am
Not yet, but the name makes us laugh every time.

amother
Calendula

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 4:50 am
My 16 yr old DD went and loved it.
My 22 yr old DS went and loved it.

amother
Winterberry

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 5:44 am
What is it??

cheeseaddict

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 6:06 am
My 8, 10 ,14 and 15yo kids went and had a great time.
Waiting time was very long, but it was chol hamoed so that's to be expected.
They still managed to do every ride and spend time (and money!!) at the archade.

For little kids, it's basically a big gymboree, so we didn't think it was worth spending 125 shekel per kid for that, but little kids would probably enjoy for a couple of hours.

The show was a special one for chareidim, and was really really bad. The free shows they have at Olim Liyerushalayim every year are 100 times better, according to my kids, and the stage and seating are were really subpar, according to my husband. Think plastic chairs ziptied together.

The older kids can't wait until the summer to go again, they just have plans to skip the show and get there early so they can get in more rides before the masses come.

LisaS

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 6:34 am
My boys 8,10,12 loved it, but then again they'd never been to a lunapark before. It was great to have a boy's only day.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 6:37 am
Thanks everyone!

Is it true that we can't bring our own food/snacks?
Do supervising adults need to pay in full even if they aren't going on rides?
Is the 100 NIS ticket good enough or will my children feel like they're missing out on something?
Is there easy parking?

shabbatiscoming

Post Wed, Jul 27 2022, 6:57 am
amother [ Winterberry ] wrote:
What is it??
https://magic-kass.co.il/en

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 4:35 am
I just looked into this place and it looks so cool! I'm thinking to take my chareidi 9 year old on a day we anyway need to be in maale adumim (and could use a bit of a bribe to get there). Will I regret this either because of the fact that he's only 9 or the fact that he's chareidi? (I read you need to be 120 cm for a bunch of things and I need to measure his height when he's home. But the rides seem super scary for a 9 yr old anyway, no?)

amother
Glitter

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 5:19 am
Two of my DDs went. One loved it and the other threw up a few times. This DD has a history of getting car sick so it wasn't a surprise.

You have to be a certain height to go on the main rides (not sure what the height is) so worth checking before going whether your kids are tall enough.

amother
Lilac

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 5:25 am
We went a few times, it was way too packed on chol hamoed for my liking but kids had a good time. On a regular weekday was way better. I think kids around age 6 can go on everything. My toddlers loved the Gymboree- it’s a really cool one. Adults have to pay full too.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 5:32 am
amother Lilac wrote:
We went a few times, it was way too packed on chol hamoed for my liking but kids had a good time. On a regular weekday was way better. I think kids around age 6 can go on everything. My toddlers loved the Gymboree- it’s a really cool one. Adults have to pay full too.

But you pay 100 shekels for everyone, whether they're going on everything or just to the Gymboree? That seems weird, no? Seems more mattim for a 12 yr old going with friends or something than a family trip.

amother
Rainbow

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 5:47 am
We went as part of a trip with Belev Echad (organization for kids with special needs).

For many of the yards, you have to be 120 cm. For some, 90 cm is allowed with an accompanying adult. There are about 3 rides for younger kids and there's a Gymboree.

Most of the rides are extremely scary looking. I'm talking about turning completely upside down and things like that. I heard a lot of shrieking from some of them.

The lines are quite long but they move reasonably quickly.

All in all, my kids had a nice time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics