Home

Looking for kitchen faucet that gives high water pressure!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

stepmama




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 10:28 am
Pls recommend a faucet that youre happy with particularly in lkwd because such bad water pressure here! I'd love a high end looking too. Don't care about price, just the pressure!

Thank you!!
Back to top

Chayalle




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 10:53 am
I actually bought a faucet that someone on this site recommended, and the pressure is great.
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....48166

The only feature I wish it has but doesn't is....like a pause button, so that if I'm in middle of spritzing I could pause without having to turn off the handle....I know some faucets have that and this doesn't.

This faucet doesn't have two handles. My plumber installed a lever for me under my sink that shuts the hot water easily for Shabbos (and can even be done ON Shabbos if I forgot) so that I don't have a Shabbos issue with hot vs. cold water.
Back to top

stepmama




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 10:56 am
Chayalle wrote:
I actually bought a faucet that someone on this site recommended, and the pressure is great.
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....48166

The only feature I wish it has but doesn't is....like a pause button, so that if I'm in middle of spritzing I could pause without having to turn off the handle....I know some faucets have that and this doesn't.

This faucet doesn't have two handles. My plumber installed a lever for me under my sink that shuts the hot water easily for Shabbos (and can even be done ON Shabbos if I forgot) so that I don't have a Shabbos issue with hot vs. cold water.


I saw this thread and really want to get it but I don't love the plate under the faucet...would love some more modern sleek recs but main thing is pressure! Thx for responding!
Back to top

frummiebackhome




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:34 am
I have an issue with the pressure too and my plumber recommended a pump and now it's great. But it's attached to the heater so it only works w/ hot water, so on shabbos back to low pressure.
Back to top

tweety1




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:38 am
Chayalle wrote:
I actually bought a faucet that someone on this site recommended, and the pressure is great.
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....48166

The only feature I wish it has but doesn't is....like a pause button, so that if I'm in middle of spritzing I could pause without having to turn off the handle....I know some faucets have that and this doesn't.

This faucet doesn't have two handles. My plumber installed a lever for me under my sink that shuts the hot water easily for Shabbos (and can even be done ON Shabbos if I forgot) so that I don't have a Shabbos issue with hot vs. cold water.

I have such an idea. Not this exact one. I wish I'd know how to post a picture. I'd take a picture and show you what I have. I love mine.
Back to top

stepmama




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:40 am
tweety1 wrote:
I have such an idea. Not this exact one. I wish I'd know how to post a picture. I'd take a picture and show you what I have. I love mine.


Did u buy it online?
Back to top

stepmama




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:41 am
frummiebackhome wrote:
I have an issue with the pressure too and my plumber recommended a pump and now it's great. But it's attached to the heater so it only works w/ hot water, so on shabbos back to low pressure.


Hmm so now I'm unsure if I just need a pump? So confusing! Either way keep the recs coming! Thx!
Back to top

tweety1




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 12:50 pm
stepmama wrote:
Did u buy it online?

No.
Back to top

Chayalle




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 1:29 pm
stepmama wrote:
I saw this thread and really want to get it but I don't love the plate under the faucet...would love some more modern sleek recs but main thing is pressure! Thx for responding!


The plate under the faucet is only if you have the kind of countertop/sink that needs it. I just have it as a hole in my granite. I threw out the plate.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Best high chair that’s affordable
by amother
18 Yesterday at 2:47 pm View last post
Chefman electric hot water urn, does it need toivel
by amother
2 Sat, Sep 24 2022, 4:26 pm View last post
Ateres Miriam High School (far rockaway)
by amother
6 Fri, Sep 23 2022, 12:54 pm View last post
Girls high schools
by amother
24 Fri, Sep 23 2022, 12:30 pm View last post
Knee high black tights/trouser socks
by amother
9 Thu, Sep 22 2022, 1:06 am View last post