Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
ASAP URGENT Need a obgyn for problems.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:08 am
The last obgyn I used I was very not happy wont talk loshen hora. but I have a host of issues now from missed and irregular periods -THIS isgoing on for months and now its Urgent!!! Im so worried not on birth control and not pregnant also other health related situations. and maybe discus pregnancy and birth control. I need a kind and caring doctor, drs office that knows their stuff. and If its a practice with many, who to use. Im in lakewood willing to travel. Also let me know what insurance they take. thanks

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:10 am
OP, how long has this been going on for? Are you sure it's an OB you need? Missed/irregular periods, going on for months...has me thinking, should you be seeing an RE? Or is it just the SIF in me thinking this.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:19 am
a while back I had a period twice I had a period after 60 days with normal periods in between and after. bow I have period every 15 days with alnost contant period like symptoms in between.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:25 am
whats a Re? Im not activly trying to get pregnant so I'm not to worried avout that. I said no birth control. but realy meant no pills or iud. because of situation Not done so often.... and just insert foam,film... wash myself good after. last few months was anyways only clean maybe a week to to something.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:42 am
Maybe Dr. Heather Appelbaum? Does only gynecology. Frum woman.
She's in Oakhurst area, affiliated with Jersey Shore. Ads about her in the local magazines. You could look her up online.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:43 am
thank you!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 11:45 am
thats a good lead. anyone use her or anyone else that can recommend from experience?

emi1812

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 5:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
The last obgyn I used I was very not happy wont talk loshen hora. but I have a host of issues now from missed and irregular periods -THIS isgoing on for months and now its Urgent!!! Im so worried not on birth control and not pregnant also other health related situations. and maybe discus pregnancy and birth control. I need a kind and caring doctor, drs office that knows their stuff. and If its a practice with many, who to use. Im in lakewood willing to travel. Also let me know what insurance they take. thanks

Dr. Roman at Generations OB/GYN (Dr Tal’s practice). She’s excellent!

amother
Stonewash

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 7:07 pm
DELETE

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 7:12 pm
Dr Belkin is amazing!
I’ve driven over an hour and a half to see her when I had bleeding issues.
She’s sensitive and caring and knows the Jewish community- definitely try her!

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 7:48 pm
amother [ Stonewash ] wrote:
While I'm happy in the practice I wouldn't recommend. Every time I call the front desk they sound so annoyed and not kind. Dr Roman is very fake to me.. I love Dr tal and Shirley in that practice.
I have been seeing Dr Roman for nearly a decade and have been through a lot in that time. She is very supportive but as real as they come. She’s obviously not for everyone. I just take exception to calling her “very fake”.

amother
Stonewash

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 10:23 pm
DELETE

emi1812

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 11:44 pm
While I'm happy in the practice I wouldn't recommend. Every time I call the front desk they sound so annoyed and not kind. Dr Roman is very fake to me.. I love Dr tal and Shirley in that practice.

Really because I had a polar opposite experience w/ Dr Roman. She’s very sincere and has been amazingly helpful to myself and countless others in many ways. If not for her, I could’ve ended up with a c-section (she took me seriously whereas most others wouldn’t have in that scenario). If not for her, a few of my relatives with PPD, postpartum anxiety, and prenatal depression would’ve fell thru the cracks had it not been for her perceptiveness, concern, and care.

emi1812

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 11:51 pm
DELETE

Personally Ive seen some of the top OB/GYNs here that everyone fawns over as being either phony, self centered, and not so caring and this isn’t the first practice I’ve been to either. I’ve seen enough drs to know the difference. Dr Roman is top notch and as real as they come. No need to slander her based off ur personal subjective bias with no basis other than “ich I don’t like her she’s faaaaaake” just because u can’t stand some of the receptionists who sound annoyed
(btw I’ve been to multiple OB/GYN offices in town and trust me they are far nicer in comparison to the nasty, dumb, or flat out willfully ignorant attitude problem receptionists at certain other practices!)

emi1812

Post Mon, Aug 01 2022, 11:59 pm
Forgot to add, thanks to Dr Roman being an amazing shaliach I’m able to expand my family...

tree of life

Post Tue, Aug 02 2022, 1:31 am
Hi try accupunture twice a week for at least 6 weeks to regulate your hormones wishing you hatzlacha

amother
Sienna

Post Tue, Oct 25 2022, 9:52 am
Who did you use, op and where you happy?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries