Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What do u wear
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 1:34 pm
When u are standing at the front of ur house waiting for ur kids busses?

amother
Mulberry

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 1:36 pm
What I wear in the house. A maxi and t shirt.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 1:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
When u are standing at the front of ur house waiting for ur kids busses?
Whatever I would be wearing in my house. Why the need to wear anything different? Id put a baseball cap on, but thats about it.

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 1:47 pm
I am always fully dressed when I step out of the house. I don't like looking shlumpy in public.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:07 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
I am always fully dressed when I step out of the house. I don't like looking shlumpy in public.

With a sheital?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:08 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Whatever I would be wearing in my house. Why the need to wear anything different? Id put a baseball cap on, but thats about it.

Relax Can't Believe It This was just a innocent q?

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
With a sheital?

I don't wear a shaitel. Tichel.

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Relax Can't Believe It This was just a innocent q?
I am as ChillPill ed out as possible. I just thought you were asking for some specific reason. I mean dont most people just wear what they are wearing in the house already?

amother
Lightgray

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:13 pm
I wear a black slinky skirt and short sleeve t shirt to bed. I change to a long sleeve t and go with a snood. If I have a very early appt (kids bus comes at 7:40), I'll be dressed for the day (outfit+ makeup + sheitel).

tweety1

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:26 pm
Long robe and top. My tops are not t-shirts. My tops are decent looking, some pretty pretty. Idea is that in the event I want to go out I look decent yet I'm still comfortable, snood

DrMom

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:31 pm
Whatever I am wearing that day. Why?

Do people have special outfits for waiting for buses?

amother
Mulberry

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:33 pm
DrMom wrote:
Whatever I am wearing that day. Why?

Do people have special outfits for waiting for buses?

My neighbor comes out in a morning robe on top of her pj's Can't Believe It

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:36 pm
amother [ Mulberry ] wrote:
Why is that a problem? I know people who would do this in their pjs.
I also know many women that, in the winter, walk their kids to the bus stop or do car pool, in their pjs under their winter coats. Not really a big deal.

BrisketBoss

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:38 pm

Good for her. Sounds comfy.

amother
Mulberry

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:40 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Why is that a problem? I know people who would do this in their pjs.
I also know many women that, in the winter, walk their kids to the bus stop or do car pool, in their pjs under their winter coats. Not really a big deal.

Under a winder coat is not the same as coming outside in a pink or white wrap around robe that looks like pj's....

amother
Tealblue

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:40 pm
Snood, maxi skirt and comfortable top. I don’t feel it’s necessary to dress up for the bus driver…

watergirl

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:43 pm

What on earth is wrong with that? She can't stand in front of her door in her pajamas and a robe over it? I have no idea what a morning robe is, but I would also throw something over my pajamas if I had the luxury of a bus that comes to my door, and kids young enough to need me to stand there with them. Heck, I'm not even home by the time my kid's carpools show up (I am long at work by then), but back when I did have a bus stop to go to a block away, 100% I threw on a bra, a skirt, and a zip up hoodie over my pajamas.

Comments like this, complete with this emoticon, is exactly why OP and others ask questions like this. She wants to know what other people wear and I think there is also the worry that someone is going to judge her, like amother mulberry.

OP, you do you and don't worry about emoticons.

amother
Wallflower

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:45 pm
amother [ Lightgray ] wrote:
I wear a black slinky skirt and short sleeve t shirt to bed. I change to a long sleeve t and go with a snood. If I have a very early appt (kids bus comes at 7:40), I'll be dressed for the day (outfit+ makeup + sheitel).

U sleep in a skirt?

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:49 pm
Under a winder coat is not the same as coming outside in a pink or white wrap around robe that looks like pj's....
I dont know what a wrap around robe is, but I also wrote that I know people who do this in their pjs. What could possibly be wrong waiting just in the entrance of your home, in your pjs?

amother
Mulberry

Post Thu, Jul 28 2022, 2:50 pm
watergirl wrote:
What on earth is wrong with that? She can't stand in front of her door in her pajamas and a robe over it? I have no idea what a morning robe is, but I would also throw something over my pajamas if I had the luxury of a bus that comes to my door, and kids young enough to need me to stand there with them. Heck, I'm not even home by the time my kid's carpools show up (I am long at work by then), but back when I did have a bus stop to go to a block away, 100% I threw on a bra, a skirt, and a zip up hoodie over my pajamas.

Comments like this, complete with this emoticon, is exactly why OP and others ask questions like this. She wants to know what other people wear and I think there is also the worry that someone is going to judge her, like amother mulberry.

OP, you do you and don't worry about emoticons.

She doesn't stand at the door. She comes outside in a white or pink wrap around robe that looks like pj's.
Page 1 of 8   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics