Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Front loader

mom of many kih

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 10:54 am
How do I clean the rubbers if my front loader?

sari00

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 10:58 am
Use a Washer cleaner- check if ur washing machine has a deep cleaning cycle
OxiClean Washing Machine Cleaner with, ODOR BLASTERS, 4 Count https://a.co/d/fGDHwLf

mom of many kih

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 11:26 am
[quote="newima"]Use a Washer cleaner- check if ur washing machine has a deep cleaning cycle
OxiClean Washing Machine Cleaner with, ODOR BLASTERS, 4 Count https://a.co/d/fGDHwLf[/quote
Ye have such too but I want to clean the rubber around the door

LittleDucky

Post Fri, Jul 29 2022, 11:30 am
Sometimes once the rubber gets moldy etc it will be impossible to get rid of the stain. You should still clean it well but there will likely be a permanent discoloration.
The trick with front loaders is to keep the washer door open 24/7. I know it is annoying. We dont have space for it to stay open but we do anyways and dance around it to get by in that hall. You also should transfer loads as soon as possible and routinely clean the washer. I use Washer Magic - pour on the rubber, in the crevices in the rubber too. Rub in. Plus pour into dispenser and Then follow directions for your machine- hottest cycle or clean cycle. It really has helped this machine stay clean! I do it 1x a month and whenever it is smelly.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sat, Jul 30 2022, 2:16 pm
Make sure to keep the door open when you are not doing a load. Ive had a front loader for my entire life in israel (19 years and counting) and never had any mold in my front loader.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry