Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
St. Thomas/ Turks and Caicos

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 31 2022, 4:05 pm
We would like to take a family vacation in the winter. We have never done anything close to a destination like this, but I think we could all use a real change of scenery and a nice vacation. When I look at vacation rentals in any of these places, the island looks huge and I have no idea if a particular Airbnb is a good location for activities, access to kosher food (both stores and access to prepared by chabad) . Our finances are somewhat limited so we will need to be mindful of costs , but really want to maximize our vacation experience by ensuring a good location, or any other tips!
If anyone has done a vacation like this, can you please share any tips (location, activities, kosher food)
Does not need to be Turks and Caicos or st Thomas, but something along those lines.

Hatemywig

Post Sun, Jul 31 2022, 4:14 pm
Visit the https://www.chabad.org/jewish-centers/ website. Many Chabad houses have a page dedicated to tourist information. Please remember that Chabad Houses have to pay a pretty penny to ship in kosher food, therefore, the prices charged reflect that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics