Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info
Looking for seminary info-Bnos Shoshana and Havineini
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 10:00 am
A few girls from my daughters school are at Bnos Shoshana. They are really really great girls. I live OOT and I know of at least 2 girls who were top girls in my DD school who are at Bnos Shoshana this year. Very makpid on tznius, beautiful middos, academically strong but not top of the class.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 1:12 pm
Thanks, Navy.
How many girls are there in BS now? Do they want to keep it this way or make it bigger?
Do they talk about Kollel as the only right way of living?
Is it a very warm place?
Where are the girls from? Majority is from tri state area or American out of town?
Are the girls cliquey? Will a shy girl be embraced there?

amother
DarkYellow

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 6:11 pm
I keep hearing that Bnos Shoshana girls are "out of the box". Any idea what it means?

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 7:45 pm
I know a few cute, Lakewood girls that are in Bnos Shoshana this year. I think it’s a similar type to Keser Chaya

amother
Dill

Post Sun, Dec 25 2022, 9:17 am
Bnos shoshana girls are not typical. They are out of the box. It's more for girls who don't go with the flow... I hope it's clear now Smile

amother
DarkYellow

Post Sun, Dec 25 2022, 9:44 am
amother Dill wrote:
Bnos shoshana girls are not typical. They are out of the box. It's more for girls who don't go with the flow... I hope it's clear now Smile

Not really clearer lol can you give some examples?

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Dec 25 2022, 9:52 am
I would Google the names of the top administrators before deciding on a seminary.

amother
Dill

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 8:05 am
What do you mean by googling administrators?

amother
Melon

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 10:10 am
amother Dill wrote:
What do you mean by googling administrators?

I mean type their names into the Google search engine and click through at least a few pages to see what comes up.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 11:54 am
amother Melon wrote:
I mean type their names into the Google search engine and click through at least a few pages to see what comes up.

Is the idea to see if they were affiliated with seminaries who had that molester teacher some years back?

amother
Melon

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 12:03 pm
amother DarkYellow wrote:
Is the idea to see if they were affiliated with seminaries who had that molester teacher some years back?

Basic due diligence for all sorts of possible issues. But yes, that is an example of the sort of thing that could come up.

gottago

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 5:46 am
A student of mine is looking to speak to girls currently in havineini. Would anyone be willing to pm me their daughters number?

yachnabobba

Post Sun, Feb 26 2023, 6:02 am
My niece was in bnos shoshana last year and it was an excellent, character building experience

amother
Dill

Post Sat, Mar 11 2023, 10:22 am
gottago wrote:
A student of mine is looking to speak to girls currently in havineini. Would anyone be willing to pm me their daughters number?

call the office and they will give numbers of students currenty there.

amother
Magnolia

Post Mon, Dec 18 2023, 12:46 pm
the girls in BS as described a few posts up are "out of the box" my daughter is considering it slightly but is worried about the crowd. She heard that they are trying to change the crowd a bit, does anyone know about this? (she is looking for a sem with yeshivish but not jappy girls)

amother
Magnolia

Post Wed, Dec 20 2023, 7:25 am
anyone?

Tricia

Post Mon, Jan 29 2024, 8:54 pm
amother Magnolia wrote:
anyone?

Based on your description, Bnos Shoshana sounds like a great place for your daughter

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jan 29 2024, 10:49 pm
I don't know anything about the seminary, but we had two Bnos Shoshana girls for Shabbos and they were just lovely. Nice frum Lakewood girls, very sweet and helpful. We really enjoyed them.

brooklynmommy

Post Mon, Jan 29 2024, 11:04 pm
https://frumfollies.wordpress......ndal/

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jan 29 2024, 11:07 pm
brooklynmommy wrote:
https://frumfollies.wordpress.com/2015/03/17/deciphering-the-latest-joint-rabbinical-court-ruling-on-the-meisels-seminaries-scandal/

What does this have to do with Bnos Shoshana?
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info