Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Flying With Injectable Growth Hormone

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 10:35 am
Anyone ever flown El Al with their child's growth hormone medication and needles? We are going for three weeks so I need to put a few pens and a bunch of the needles in my carry on. I don't want any issues...

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 10:42 am
Not that medication or airline specifically but I have flown multiple times with syringes. I brought it in the original box with pharmacy label attached and alerted security before they even put my bag through xray. They never gave me any issues at all.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 04 2022, 3:25 pm
Thank you!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 05 2022, 5:40 am
bump

amother
Chambray

Post Fri, Aug 05 2022, 7:38 am
Yes not elal but I had a few weeks worth I put in in a separate bag and wrote on it medical bag I also got a letter from my dr and had it in the bag. ( I didn’t need it but I liked having it )Before giving the bag at every security check I explained what it was. And I will totally give myself away here the only issue we had was when we had our stop over they questioned the Metal tin of Band-Aids that had Characters on it . To be fair it was the only thing I didn’t look like it belongs everything else was in an official medical boxes or whatever.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics