Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Yoel Gold’s Illumination: A Film That Will Inspire You

Yael

Post Sat, Aug 06 2022, 10:35 pm

Over the past several years, Hashkifa’s films have been seen by hundreds of thousands of people around the world, and for many, the Tisha B’Av films have been their pinnacle uplifting moment on Tisha B’Av. Yoel Gold’s Tisha B’Av films have gained momentum and become a staple of remarkable Tisha Báv inspiration.

This Tisha B’Av, Rabbi Yoel Gold is awakening our spirits with an exclusive full-length film, that includes a collection of powerful true stories that are guaranteed to open our hearts and touch our souls.

Illumination is a new film that will take us back to where it all began. Jews have notoriously carried their religion with them wherever they have gone.

The stories in Illumination will remind all of us of the mission we have in this world and for us to continue being a light unto the nations.

Saw the sneak preview?

Illumination will stream on-demand this Tisha B’Av only on Hashkifa.com.

Make sure that you’re inspired this Tisha B’Av by reserving your ticket now!

Sponsored Post

Debbie

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 9:45 am
The messages in the film are very inspiring, the quality of the film at least for me was not amazing, it cut out a few times which could likely have been a connection issue with my tablet.
Connection issues aside the videos were so worth watching and I most heartily recommend them.

Last edited by Debbie on Mon, Aug 08 2022, 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

watergirl

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 12:26 pm
Debbie wrote:
The messages in the film are very inspiring, the quality of the film though is not amazing, it takes some patience as it keeps cutting out. Definitely worth watching though in my opinion.

Not my experience at all. It did not cut out even once. I thought it was very high quality and very inspiring.

Debbie

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 12:31 pm
watergirl wrote:
Not my experience at all. It did not cut out even once. I thought it was very high quality and very inspiring.

I did say it was inspiring.
Even though it cut out for me it was definitely worth watching, it just took a little patience!

tulip4u

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 6:25 pm
Very inspirational and worth listening!!

srbmom

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 6:26 pm
Teenage DS who is very hard to please really enjoyed it

mommydearest654

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 7:25 pm
I enjoyed very much as well

TravelHearter

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 8:32 pm
What about it was cut out? Are you sure it wasn’t your connection?

Ima_Shelli

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 8:48 pm
Really enjoyed!

HeartyAppetite

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 10:30 pm
It was amazing! It made me feel really proud of who I am.

Debbie

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 2:06 am
TravelHearter wrote:
What about it was cut out? Are you sure it wasn’t your connection?

The videos kept cutting off, it happened several times, usually only for a moment.
Well I do live in a 3rd floor apartment in an older block, so it may well have been my connection.
The content was so good, I highly recommend Hashkifa and Rabbi Gold is an excellent presenter.

TravelHearter

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 2:30 am
It didn’t cut off for me. And it seems like it didn’t cut off for the other posters. Do you want to maybe change your original post? People may be turned off from the video ‘due to poor quality’ when there’s a good chance it was your connection.

Debbie

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 2:46 am
TravelHearter wrote:
It didn’t cut off for me. And it seems like it didn’t cut off for the other posters. Do you want to maybe change your original post? People may be turned off from the video ‘due to poor quality’ when there’s a good chance it was your connection.

I have edited my post, however I did also mention how good the content of the videos were despite the poor connection I had and I did recommend them.
Everyone has to try for themself and I'm happy that everyone else who has posted so far had good connections.
Now please don't make any more negative comments on my post because they're upsetting me and you made your point!

doctorima

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 10:07 am
I also enjoyed it immensely and had no connection issues. They do a really professional job delivering a polished and inspiring product.

Debbie

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 10:14 am
I just want to make it clear that my post regarding my connection issue was purely about my own personal experience.
At no point did I suggest that my experience might be the same for everyone who watched the videos.
I am glad others did not have connection issues, I posted honestly about my experience.
Once again I highly recommend watching the videos, because despite my not amazing connection the contents were excellent.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 10:16 am
Debbie wrote:
I just want to make it clear that my post regarding my connection issue was purely about my own personal experience.
At no point did I suggest that my experience might be the same for everyone who watched the videos.
I am glad others did not have connection issues, I posted honestly about my experience.
Once again I highly recommend watching the videos, because despite my not amazing connection the contents were excellent.

It could be many people were streaming at once. It's ok to post what happened. I've also purchased his videos before and they are excellent.

Debbie

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 10:20 am
ra_mom wrote:
It could be many people were streaming at once. It's ok to post what happened. I've also purchased his videos before and they are excellent.

Thank you so much for this ra_mom; you could be right about the amount of people streaming at once.
Some of the comments are really getting to me.
Rabbi Gold is an amazing presenter I love his videos.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics