Home

Getting into actually mourning feeling on tisha bav

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 10:49 am
I am looking for a lecture or something that will really bring me to understand as close as possible the mourning feeling and what we are missing today. This sounds weird but I want something that will make me cry and ache for the beis hamikdash and is not sugar coated or "lite" but completely real about the devastation. any recommendations? I have this problem every year

amother

Aquamarine

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:13 am
Watch a vid of what’s going on now in E”Y sirens going off and rockets hitting E”Y .

BrisketBoss

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:16 am
Instead of the devastation, I am perusing materials about the life of the Beis Hamikdash as it was. I think you must have loved something in order to miss it.

Of course, the danger is you then start thinking about "WHY aren't we rebuilding already?" At least I do.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note