Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
I’m a mess

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 9:49 pm
My bungalow is flying . There’s laundry everywhere. Food all over the table . Empty snack bags all over the place. Wet towels on the bathroom floor. It’s almost 10:00 pm and I just put my son to bed without a bath . And he’s watching tv 🤦‍♀️ I have a ton of work to do before tomorrow for my business and I’m just not doing it. I feel awful and I just can’t . And it’s just to bad.

cupcake123

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 9:53 pm
I feel you! My laundry room which is a quite big is stuffed and trailing into the hallway.
I have a big day at work tomorrow and I just want to show up without a headache

kenz

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 10:02 pm
It’s motzaei Tisha B’Av. Give yourself a break and go take a shower and then to bed. I promise it will all be waiting for you in the morning.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 10:23 pm
After tisha bav, everything is always a mess. Getting it all back in order is not for the faint of heart.
We're with you as we sort, wash, scrub, reorganize and get back to normal step by step.

glamourmom

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 10:46 pm
yup, sounds completely familiar and overwhelming...

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:00 pm
Me too... but I think most ppl are tonight.
I have a huge migraine, broke my fast in the middle to take antibiotics for a UTI. But I only drunk...until I felt nauseous.
One kid is leaving Tuesday, one on Wednesday and one on Thursday.
I made one emergency load for kids that had no more clean underwear!
I have about 10 loads to wash...
I hope I will feel better tomorrow!

amother
Narcissus

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:03 pm
I wish you can have cleaning help tomorrow. Any possibility??

imafriend

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:04 pm
Let's do one thing now.

imafriend

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:04 pm
I'm gonna clean off my kitchen table.
Cheer me on!

ra_mom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 1:10 am
I feel you sister! I hope you got a long refreshing shower and headed to bed. Tomorrow is a new day (don't I know it - so much cleaning and putting away tomorrow).

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 1:34 am
Yup-
I feel you. The mess here is beyond and a heavy week ahead- this week and next with hospital appointments including going out of state for medical care for a couple of days (plus was away out of state for 2 days last week for medical reasons, so already on behind...) I don’t know how and when this place will get fixed up...

zaq

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 1:43 am
How can you not be a mess after Tisha B'Av? You haven't done laundry in over a week, you using two-week-old linens, you didn't eat supper till close to nine pm, you couldn't do any real fixing up in over a week, and you didn't get a chance to clean up after Shabbat. And oh yes, you just got through a 25-hour fast in midsummer heat. Be kind to yourself. You'll be shipshape again in two weeks.

amother
Caramel

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 8:10 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
My bungalow is flying . There’s laundry everywhere. Food all over the table . Empty snack bags all over the place. Wet towels on the bathroom floor. It’s almost 10:00 pm and I just put my son to bed without a bath . And he’s watching tv 🤦‍♀️ I have a ton of work to do before tomorrow for my business and I’m just not doing it. I feel awful and I just can’t . And it’s just to bad.

Why didn’t you ask me for help?????? All you did was ask for one thing. I could have done more. I need the hours. Wink Hope you’re feeling better!!

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 8:18 am
Hope business goes smoothly, your washing machine's available and working great, and the kids have a great time in camp.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note