Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez

m-u-a-mama

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 11:12 am
Anyone have experience with her foundation? Reviews pls!
Also any of her other products
Thanks!

amother
Crocus

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 11:21 am
I’ve heard great things about most of the products, I don’t know about the foundation specifically, would love to try it sometime soon.
I have the cream blush and love it, has such pretty colours and looks lovely on.
The packaging is so pretty also.

m-u-a-mama

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 11:22 am
amother [ Crocus ] wrote:
I’ve heard great things about most of the products, I don’t know about the foundation specifically, would love to try it sometime soon.
I have the cream blush and love it, has such pretty colours and looks lovely on.
The packaging is so pretty also.

Thanks! Yea the gorgeous packaging and cheaper then most expensive foundations price are pulling me. Gonna try one for myself I think, if I like it I'll buy a bunch for my biz

amother
NeonGreen

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 2:44 pm
If this brand is from the actress/ singer then please note that she has expressed anti Israel statements in the past… hopefully this is not the same Selena Gomez

m-u-a-mama

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 2:47 pm
amother [ NeonGreen ] wrote:
If this brand is from the actress/ singer then please note that she has expressed anti Israel statements in the past… hopefully this is not the same Selena Gomez

Oh. Hmm. It is. Thank you

MrsDash

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 3:39 pm
amother [ NeonGreen ] wrote:

She was talking about the civilians, not the murderers involved in the conflict. Requesting prayers for a specific group, and omitting another group, is not "anti israel."

(BTW all of this was from 2014)

“It’s About Humanity. Pray for Gaza.”

“Please pray for those families and babies today. Please always remember what’s important in life. It’s not any of this. We are here to help, inspire and love. Be that change.”

I want to note that she also made this statement:

“And of course to be clear, I am not picking any sides.” “I am praying for peace and humanity for all!”

m-u-a-mama

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 3:48 pm
MrsDash wrote:
She was talking about the civilians, not the murderers involved in the conflict. Requesting prayers for a specific group, and omitting another group, is not "anti israel."

(BTW all of this was from 2014)

“It’s About Humanity. Pray for Gaza.”

“Please pray for those families and babies today. Please always remember what’s important in life. It’s not any of this. We are here to help, inspire and love. Be that change.”

I want to note that she also made this statement:

“And of course to be clear, I am not picking any sides.” “I am praying for peace and humanity for all!”

Interesting!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics