Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Nasty posts
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 1:41 pm
keym wrote:
It is not their right to be passive aggressive and low-key nasty, but under amother.

It's also not their right to be like this under their SN.
As long as the awful nastiness going on on imamother will be tolerated and not dealt with, I'll keep posting amother. No one is entitled to break rules more than others are. As long as rule #1 will not be enforced, I'll continue posting amother when I wish to.

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 1:41 pm
keym wrote:
It is not their right to be passive aggressive and low-key nasty, but under amother.

Do you block specific people because they are nasty or because you don’t agree with their opinions?

So far I haven’t found a nasty poster under their username, so it wouldn’t be possible for me to block.
Also I figure every time it is probably someone else.

number

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 2:11 pm
amother [ NeonPink ] wrote:
Do you block specific people because they are nasty or because you don’t agree with their opinions?

So far I haven’t found a nasty poster under their username, so it wouldn’t be possible for me to block.
Some anonymous posters have a specific style and I'm fairly sure it's the same person every time. I don't have anyone blocked right now but when I do block people it's usually because they're not adding anything of substance and are getting under my skin. Some people have an abrasive style and I don't always want to see it. But you don't have that option when the posts are amother.

keym

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 2:13 pm

I block people who are nasty to me.
I block people who are unfairly harsh to me.
I block people who post triggering to me content and are not open to having an open conversation.
I block people who say hurtful things to me.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 5:59 pm
A friend told me that she was posting happily under her screenname, when suddenly a plethora of anonymous posters came to attack her. She felt as if a bank of sharks had smelled her blood and came to devour her. She was quite new on this site, anonymous posting also made it harder for her to distinguish posters.

This happened a few times to her, and probably she was being attacked more or less by the same people each time, but she had no way of finding out. This was quite a disturbing experience to her.

Since so many OP are anonymous, I don't see any reason to answer under my username to an OP who wants to stay anonymous, even if it is about a receipe or tourist information.

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 6:16 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
A friend told me that she was posting happily under her screenname, when suddenly a plethora of anonymous posters came to attack her. She felt as if a bank of sharks had smelled her blood and came to devour her. She was quite new on this site, anonymous posting also made it harder for her to distinguish posters.

This happened a few times to her, and probably she was being attacked more or less by the same people each time, but she had no way of finding out. This was quite a disturbing experience to her.

Since so many OP are anonymous, I don't see any reason to answer under my username to an OP who wants to stay anonymous, even if it is about a receipe or tourist information.

Thankfully, that group no longer exists.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 6:20 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
Thankfully, that group no longer exists.

What group?

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 6:34 pm
What group?

It's already been hashed out enough.

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 6:46 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
It's already been hashed out enough.

Where? Could you maybe link threads?
What time period are you talking about?
I'm not sure the "group" you mean is exactly what my friend was talking about. Could also be unrelated.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 6:58 pm
The reason I sometimes post anonymously is because I’m terrified of someone clicking on my posts, reading them all, and figuring out who I am from tiny bits of information in each one. Yup, I am paranoid. And since I don’t want to give anyone ideas, here’s another anonymous post for you🙈

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 7:05 pm
Where? Could you maybe link threads?
What time period are you talking about?
I'm not sure the "group" you mean is exactly what my friend was talking about. Could also be unrelated.

Abusive mothers

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 7:07 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
Abusive mothers

No, it was not about that. It was more about hashkafa, nothing to do with abuse within the family.

amother
Tulip

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 7:09 pm
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
Abusive mothers

You know there are many other nasty posts and posters outside of that situation. I feel like you bring them into every thread when people are referring to so many other things

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 7:12 pm
amother [ Tulip ] wrote:
You know there are many other nasty posts and posters outside of that situation. I feel like you bring them into every thread when people are referring to so many other things

How do you know who "you" is?

amother
Tulip

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 7:13 pm

It seems to me that one person keeps bringing up a certain poster on every thread

taketwo

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 7:15 pm
It's funny to see so many amothers getting heated on this thread. Just sayin

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 7:20 pm
amother [ Tulip ] wrote:
It seems to me that one person keeps bringing up a certain poster on every thread

It doesn't seem to me that this is just one person. A certain poster seems to have miffed many users here.

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 8:03 pm
amother [ Tulip ] wrote:

There are definitely individual nasty people as well.
There probably wasn't another group ganging up to bash together.
Maybe there are and I don't know about them.

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 8:34 pm

Yeah it’s always funny how it goes.
Someone thinks it’s one poster, when the first person meant another poster and then a third poster thinks the conversation is about them, when no one meant them at all.

taketwo

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 8:40 pm
Yeah it’s always funny how it goes.
Someone thinks it’s one poster, when the first person meant another poster and then a third poster thinks the conversation is about them, when no one meant them at all.

The joys of anonymous posting. There is your answer OP!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics